NH NH - Elizabeth Marriott, 19, Durham, 9 Oct 2012 - # 6 *S. Mazzaglia guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
<changing into her stevie nicks dress, looking for an electric fan>

very mystical in here today :giggle:

<twirling>

What if the jury finds SM guilty but also states they believe KM wasn't truthful in her stories? If I were on this jury I would seriously be considering that both people were guilty and I would be looking sideways at the other two morons who managed to view the crimescene.
:please:

Now, THAT would be a dream come true.

<changing into her stevie nicks dress, looking for an electric fan>

very mystical here today :giggle:

<twirling>

:loveyou:
Hahahaa

I LOVE Stevie... Did you see her in American Horror Story!! Fantastic show.

I watched opening statements last night and Barth said Andi will be testifying (no mention of Brad), are they only calling the women of the pairs and not the guys?

What about the girl that kat had a relationship with while in high school? I thought that would put a stake in the heart of kat's testimony that she wasn't experienced with flirting.

Friday the 13th and a full moon too!
I wonder what Seth and Kat feel about that.

You can bet they both put meaning on it for sure. It's not just a full moon on Friday the 13th but it was also a "Super Moon".

oh me too :giggle:

i was only speaking "legally"..........but i'm a busybody bee and i want to hear it all:floorlaugh:

eta........and thanks alot people, i'm calling domino's lol

Perhaps when on of my nieces suggested that someone adopt a beehive I was to quick to say no.....:uthere:

are they considering playing the grand jury testimony in its entirety which seems is 4 hours.? If so I think they risk total burn out of this witness on the jury. Given everything is a lie...then or now and only bits and pieces have any merit...I think they will in the jury room declare her a liar and clearly involved but their job will be to figure out the involvement of Seth...sure they need to know all about her but I think they have it now.

Yes! So many lies and nobody really knows for sure if any of it is true. The state doesn't really have much to work with here. Why doesn't Tarot lady look at her cards and come up with the location of the body? That would make her worth something!

What about the girl that kat had a relationship with while in high school? I thought that would put a stake in the heart of kat's testimony that she wasn't experienced with flirting.

I don't know, I have had plenty of relationships and don't consider myself very good at flirting or much of a flirt, so the mere existence of relationships isn't very convincing to me. However, we did get a glimpse of a much more vivacious woman on the defense videos and several people here who know her or know of her have said she was a flirt and/or outgoing.

:loveyou:
Hahahaa

I LOVE Stevie... Did you see her in American Horror Story!! Fantastic show.

she's da bomb........we saw her in concert a couple of years ago again and she is just as good if not better........incredible performer

anyone know how long the break is? domino's on the way lol

Kat's not on trial, would that be allowed?

I watched opening statements last night and Barth said Andi will be testifying (no mention of Brad), are they only calling the women of the pairs and not the guys?

Think they want to prove that the interest in women was all Kat not Seth

she's da bomb........we saw her in concert a couple of years ago again and she is just as good if not better........incredible performer

Fleetwood Mac coming to Boston in Oct...... I am so there.

Andi Fowler.
She will take the stand according to post above (Zoeys, I think)

YUM as I sip my coffee and water...it's only 8:19 am here.... :blushing: Nobody home @ Dominos :blushing:

I can't believe they don't put a suit jacket on SM. He looks like a dressed-up bridge troll with that stupid vest.

Kat's not on trial, would that be allowed?

Well technically she is not on trial but if someone tuned in this past week....did not know much they would assume that she is...it must in some ways be confusing for the jury but I assume a foreperson will organize the deliberations and the first thing I would do is get Kat in perspective...the defense is counting on them not doing that. Hope this NH jury is smart.

I can't believe they don't put a suit jacket on SM. He looks like a dressed-up bridge troll with that stupid vest.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

it makes me think of a dumpy dracula :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members