The Crown v Gerard Baden-Clay, 16th June - Trial Day 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 38s
Ms McHugh says they just met to talk before she went to a job interview. #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 13s
Ms McHugh says she was so angry that information became public through someone she trusted. #badenclay

So it was the tuck-shop ladies fault? It was the fault of someone she trusted, all this?

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 48s
Ms McHugh says they just met to talk before she went to a job interview. #badenclay

actually, it was a perfect partnership. a sadist and a masochist....

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 59s
Ms McHugh: we talked about not seeing each other, it was too hard #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 47s
Ms McHugh says they talked about "not seeing each other". He said it was "too hard". #badenclay
ReplyReplied to 0 times RetweetRetweeted 0 times FavoriteFavorited 0 times

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 40s
Ms McHugh: he said he would be leaving his wife #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 52s
Ms McHugh says they talked about "not seeing each other". He said it was "too hard". #badenclay

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 56s
Ms McHugh: I questioned whether he was having doubts about being together #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 17s
Ms McHugh says she would see Gerard during a brief window after Allison would leave work to collect the children. #badenclay

I assume by CAR driving HERSELF and KIDS ! (Take note Livvie !)

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 6s
Ms McHugh says she asked him to make a decision. Gerard told her "I am leaving my wife". #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 46s
Ms McHugh says she asked him to make a decision. Gerard told her "I am leaving my wife". #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 3s
Ms McHugh says she pressed for a date. "I need to know when things are going to change". #badenclay

Francene Norton ‏@francenenorton 48s
Ms McHugh says she left the business in Sept/Oct 2011 "as soon as Allison found out." #badenclay @abcnews

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 55s
Just before Christmas, 2011, Gerard called Ms McHugh. She says he wanted to meet. #badenclay

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 57s
Ms McHugh: Gerard rang before Christmas 2011, wanted to talk #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 53s
Ms McHugh says Gerard told her he wasn't ready to leave his wife "but he was going to leave his wife". #badenclay

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 1m
Ms McHugh: we met at a coffee shop, I was very happy to see him. #badenclay

Sarah Elks ‏@sarahelks 1m
Gerard Baden-Clay’s former mistress Toni McHugh takes stand at murder trial http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...-at-murder-trial/story-e6frg6nf-1226955831712 … #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 1m
Ms McHugh: We met at a coffee shop. I was really very happy to see him. #badenclay

GBC dumps Tone Setp/Oct 2011, she continues to message etc him for a few months . . . so basically as soon as she stops trying to contact him he organises this coffee date. His moves are text book!

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 44s
Ms McHugh says she pressed for a date. "I need to know when things are going to change". #badenclay

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 49s
Ms McHugh: I need to know what's happening one way or another, when this is going to change #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · now
Ms McHugh says that was the last time she saw him, but she spoke to him on the phone on the way to the interview. #badenclay
More
Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 16s
Ms McHugh says Gerard told her "I will be out of my marriage by 1 July". #badenclay

"I was angry that Phil had ... I was so angry that that information became public by someone that we'd both trusted," Ms McHugh told the court

Hah!! How do you think Allison felt? WOW. This woman has some gall.

how OLD is this dip?? isn't she FORTY?? or something??

LOL!!! Did the police seize any Mills & Boon books from her house? He used all the oldest lines in the world on her and she fell for them hook line and sinker .. AND .. I swear to god she still thinks it's all true?

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 17s
Ms McHugh says she would see Gerard during a brief window after Allison would leave work to collect the children. #badenclay

Someone better show Olivia the above...lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tvfire1018