The Crown v Gerard Baden-Clay, 16th June - Trial Day 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow just got booted and couldnt get back in

TM's crashed WS lol

So sorry guys! I was posting like a woman possessed and my connection cra***d itself!

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 2m
Ms McHugh says Gerard told her he couldn't be with her until he had left his wife. #badenclay

I don't love her .. I LOVE YOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUU!!!! Just give me some time, a couple more months that's all I need .. then we'll be together .. we'll move to France, I can buy a vineyard, and you can paint during the days, at night we'll eat local produce next to an open fire and recite Proust to each other as we drift off to sleep with the scent of lavender in the air .. meanwhile .. do you mind a quickie in the back of the car?

:floorlaugh:

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 33s
On April 19, Ms McHugh phoned Gerard. He was in the supermarket buying food to take to his mum and dad's for dinner. #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 31s
Ms McHugh was talking to Gerard about work, looking forward to the conference the next day. #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 3s
Ms McHugh says she knew Allison was doing property management and would be one of the staff members. #badenclay
ReplyReplied to 0 times RetweetRetweeted 0 times FavoriteFavorited 0 times
More

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 1m
Ms McHugh says "I actually believed it was going to happen" re later email where she is discussing renting a property with him. #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 42s
Email on April 3, 2012 from Gerard to Ms McHugh. "I have given you a commitment and I intend to stick to it," he says. #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 55s
Ms McHugh: In actual fact, I just didn't believe it, I didn't believe it. #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 1m
"I will be separated by 1 July," email from Gerard to Ms McHugh on April 3 cont... #badenclay http://bit.ly/badenclayday4

Francene Norton ‏@francenenorton 1m
Jury seeing series of emails between Toni McHugh and Bruce Overland account. #badenclay @abcnews

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 1m
Ms McHugh: thought he was pulling a number out of the air when he chose 1 July to leave Allison #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 19s
Ms McHugh: How could you put us in this situation? You have to tell her. #badenclay

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 53s
Ms McHugh: 'I lost it...I went into a rage.' #badenclay

Worlds colliding hey Geraaaaaard ..

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 1m

Ms McHugh: 'I lost it...I went into a rage.' #badenclay

My God Livvie ! You are going to have some serious discussions/confession with your God !

(Mods please forgive me if I have crossed the line...)

Someone better show Olivia the above...lol.

I think the Allison not driving claim is again reaching. I'll happily drive around my own suburb & a little beyond, but if driving into Brisbane CBD I leave that to my husband as you'd have to prize my embedded fingers from the wheel otherwise. Too stressful & road rage at peak times can be rampant. Can I also add that I have taken the same dosage of Zoloft that Allison was prescribed for some years, I found that if I didn't take it the same time every day, I'd start getting 'head whirlies' fairly quickly - it would be irresponsible to get behind the wheel & maybe it was the same for Allison, who knows?

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 14s
Ms McHugh: I was getting angry. I just felt like I was getting played again. You need to tell her. #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 16s
Ms McHugh to Gerard: It's not fair we're in the same room together. She says not going wasn't an option for her with the new job. #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 12s
Ms McHugh says she told him she needed to know what was going on. "What is your plan, what are you going to do?". #badenclay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
elaguileno81