The Crown v Gerard Baden-Clay, 16th June - Trial Day 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 5m
Ms McHugh says she was going to a property management conference on April 20. #badenclay

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 6m
Ms McHugh: due to go to property management conference April 20 #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 7m
Ms McHugh says she had been in contact with Gerard in the week leading up to Allison's disappearance. #badenclay

Sarah Elks ‏@sarahelks 7m
Gerard #badenclay email to Ms McHugh 3.4.12: "I have given you a commitment and I intend to stick to it - I will be separated by 1 July".

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 8m
Email from Gerard to Ms McHugh on April 11: This is agony for me too... I love you GG. Leave things to me now. I love you. GM. #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 39s
Ms McHugh: I was getting angry. I just felt like I was getting played again. You need to tell her. #badenclay

^^ Interesting .. You need to tell her .. so Toni never considered just not going?

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 3s
Ms McHugh says she asked to meet him. He would never talk to her on the phone "about things". #badenclay
ReplyReplied to 0 times RetweetRetweeted 0 times FavoriteFavorited 0 times
More
Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 26s
Ms McHugh says Gerard told her he was thinking of selling business. She said before or after he leaves his wife. He says after. #badenclay

Ms McHugh says Gerard told her he had to talk to her about that. "Two of my staff members are going." #badenclay

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 5m
Ms McHugh: was really hoping conference would give her a boost, told Gerard it would be great #badenclay

Ms McHugh was talking to Gerard about work, looking forward to the conference the next day. #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 6m
On April 19, Ms McHugh phoned Gerard. He was in the supermarket buying food to take to his mum and dad's for dinner. #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 17s
Ms McHugh: He had to go because I could hear the girls at the car door. #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 4m
Ms McHugh says she knew Allison was doing property management and would be one of the staff members. #badenclay

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 4m
Ms McHugh: he said 'two of my staff members are going'. One was Allison.

Ms McHugh: How could you put us in this situation? You have to tell her. #badenclay

Ms McHugh: 'I lost it...I went into a rage.' #badenclay

Ms McHugh: I lost it. I said "and when were you going to tell me that". #badenclay http://bit.ly/badenclayday4

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 20s
Ms McHugh says she went to the conference the following day, April 20. #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 1m
Ms McHugh to Gerard: It's not fair we're in the same room together. She says not going wasn't an option for her with the new job. #badenclay

Ms McHugh says she told him she needed to know what was going on. "What is your plan, what are you going to do?". #badenclay

Seriously? It was a conference .. if there's someone there you cheated on their husband with you just stay over the other side of the room, and take it as a hint that sleeping with married guys makes like socially awkward. Sheesh!

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 31s
Ms McHugh says she didn't see Allison. She rang him at lunch to ask where she was. #badenclay

Ms McHugh: 'How could you put us in that situation, you need to tell her.' #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 31s
Ms McHugh: I didn't get that chance. He sounded ... distressed. He said Allison's gone missing. #badenclay

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 39s
Ms McHugh: rang Gerard in lunch break to ask where Allison was, but he sounded distressed #badenclay

#awkward

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 3m
Ms McHugh: told Gerard she needed to know what was going on in the call 19 April #badenclay

Ms McHugh to Gerard: It's not fair we're in the same room together. She says not going wasn't an option for her with the new job. #badenclay

Ebony Cavallaro ‏@ebonycavallaro 4m
Toni McHugh tells court she "flew into a rage" when discovering she & Allison were to attend same real estate conference #badenclay

Ms McHugh: I was getting angry. I just felt like I was getting played again. You need to tell her. #badenclay

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 5m
Ms McHugh: 'I felt like I was being played again.' Told him it wasn't fair, she had just started a new job #badenclay

I wonder how she picked them up, she doesn't drive.

That pair of sneaky......... ARRRGHH :banghead:

Which pair of sneaky .......? Been thinking about "sneaky, lying, conniving, manipulating, subliminal, and blame others" thoughts all day.

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 32s
Ms McHugh: I then said, what do you mean Allison's gone missing. What happened? Did you argue? #badenclay

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 39s
Ms McHugh: rang Gerard in lunch break to ask where Allison was, but he sounded distressed #badenclay

#awkward

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 36s
Ms McHugh: I then said, what do you mean Allison's gone missing. What happened? Did you argue? #badenclay

Oh ....

Ms McHugh says "I actually believed it was going to happen" re later email where she is discussing renting a property with him. #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 42s
Email on April 3, 2012 from Gerard to Ms McHugh. "I have given you a commitment and I intend to stick to it," he says. #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 55s
Ms McHugh: In actual fact, I just didn't believe it, I didn't believe it. #badenclay

"I will be separated by 1 July," email from Gerard to Ms McHugh on April 3 cont... #badenclay http://bit.ly/badenclayday4

Francene Norton ‏@francenenorton 1m
Jury seeing series of emails between Toni McHugh and Bruce Overland account. #badenclay @abcnews

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 1m
Ms McHugh: thought he was pulling a number out of the air when he chose 1 July to leave Allison #badenclay

Still protecting the :banghead: s..........t. Allison's birthday!

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 28s
Ms McHugh said Gerard said "No, it was nothing, she's just gone missing". He said police were there. She sensed he couldn't talk. #badenclay Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 32s

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike