The Crown v Gerard Baden-Clay, 18th June - Trial Day 6, Week 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes there was some discussion back in early threads re that reference to Alice in Wonderland but the comment I've bolded is really quite strange. WHY would the girls be told that!??!?!

Text copied from Constable Ash's statement...

I asked her what the girls had been told this morning, she said "that Gerard told the girls shortly after 6am that mummy had gone for a walk and probably fell down a hole wand would not be back" she then asked "is that's ok".

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Bail Hearing Documents *No Discussion*

I don't understand why he said their mum wasn't coming back? Allison could have asked a friend to pick her up or she was kidnapped and soon be returned. At 6am he's telling this to the girls?

So she's late back from her walk and she's already considered dead, not coming back?

Surely the police must thing that was suspicious in itself. How did GBC and OW know Allison wasn't coming back? We know why, but they were so obvious about it. Very strange and dare I say, stupid. :aktion1: jmo

Yes there was some discussion back in early threads re that reference to Alice in Wonderland but the comment I've bolded is really quite strange. WHY would the girls be told that!??!?!

Text copied from Constable Ash's statement...

I asked her what the girls had been told this morning, she said "that Gerard told the girls shortly after 6am that mummy had gone for a walk and probably fell down a hole wand would not be back" she then asked "is that's ok".

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Bail Hearing Documents *No Discussion*

Thank you to all who kept us updated with tweets and MSM reports today. Very much appreciated.

The remark from OW to Constable Ash about Allison falling down a hole IMO was OW being a smart *advertiser censored***d, sarcastic b**ch. I really don't believe that GBC said any such thing to the girls. I think the girls would have mentioned that when they were interviewed. It certainly would have been something that stuck in the minds! Nup, it was just twisted sister lying to a police officer who was there to try and locate Allison. Why such contempt for authority so early? I think we all know the answer to that.

20th 10am interview, GBC talking about the house they were getting ready to sell.

house washed and cleaned, photographed yesterday (19th)
launches today 20th

So why did NBC have to take the vacuum to clean that house when it was cleaned the day before?

Senior Constable Simmon's interview with Mr Baden-Clay that morning.

Read more: http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...ay-6-week-2-20140618-3ackc.html#ixzz34yQQkUp3

Great sleuthing! These people can't even lie straight in bed. :facepalm:

Just out walking the dog, and thinking about the girls, and had a horrible thought …. if GBC is found not guilty, do they go back to live with him?

Can't imagine what that would do to the Dickies

OBW wouldn't have been at GBC house just after 6am. He didn't call NBC (per phone records and their statements until around 6:40am. Then EBC came to tell OBW. By the time she dressed, went looking for ABC it would have been nearer 7am yes?

Yep. It's also interesting to note that NBC stated that he and OW immediately headed to GBC's place when they learned that Allison was supposedly missing. Yet GBC later told the police that he'd phoned OW to come and take the girls to school.

If you truly didn't know where Allison was, you would not say anything to worry or upset the girls. They were worried and upset from what they said in the interviews. You would play it down and say maybe mummy stopped to visit a friend and forgot the time, she will be home soon.

But no there was panic and mayhem and search parties at the crack of dawn, literally!

I think that Gered is between a rock and a hard place with his story. If he says that they'd had a fight and things were not well between them, then he's providing police with a motive for the murder. Also, at this point, he hadn't had time to refine his story and anticipate the likely trajectory of his statements.

IMO he brought up depression to sew the seed of the suicide myth and possibly the affair as a motive for suicide. Though, I actually think that he had to bring up the affair because they were going to find out about it quickly anyway, and it would look really really bad if he hadn't mentioned it.

I think he underestimated the police response. He probably thought he had more time to sort all of that out and get a story straight. I think all of this was in the fly. He just didn't really have the time to watertight his story. That's why it's a bit loose.

Nah, he was just FOS, I'd say. I know the house, I'm not sure how much land is around it. I'd say the horses were probably My Little Ponies.

I will humbly apologise if I am wrong. But I am sure he was embellishing in order to impress.

Lol at the little ponies :)

Just got home from my day at court and haven't had a chance to read any posts yet so forgive me if I'm too late with this information. I didnt think there was anything new to report, the BCS were there again today.
After the jury was dismissed for the day there was discussion regarding next monday. The reason GBC wont be there on monday is because the jury are going to visit the bridge and house, and relevant surrounding streets. So the bridge will be closed for this to take place.
Apparently there has been two new witnesses come to light since the weekend. One of those lives nearby, I think they said they will be on tomorrow.
Oh and the BCs and OW must be feeling a little depressed cause they were all wearing black today.
:)

I think he underestimated the police response. He probably thought he had more time to sort all of that out and get a story straight. I think all of this was in the fly. He just didn't really have the time to watertight his story. That's why it's a bit loose.

Yes he probably thought they would say 'can't do anything till she's been missing for 24 hours blah blah blah'
Alarm bells rang all over the place about him from the first words in that 000 call

:floorlaugh:
Just got home from my day at court and haven't had a chance to read any posts yet so forgive me if I'm too late with this information. I didnt think there was anything new to report, the BCS were there again today.
After the jury was dismissed for the day there was discussion regarding next monday. The reason GBC wont be there on monday is because the jury are going to visit the bridge and house, and relevant surrounding streets. So the bridge will be closed for this to take place.
Apparently there has been two new witnesses come to light since the weekend. One of those lives nearby, I think they said they will be on tomorrow.
Oh and the BCs and OW must be feeling a little depressed cause they were all wearing black today.
:)

:floorlaugh:

You are so right. There he was in his suit pants, striped shirt and cuff links ready for the office....Did he think they would pop over after work ?

I do not think he thought how seriously the police would react to a 000 'dont want to alarm you my wife is missing'....for an hour !

:tantrum:

Then again, if he rolled her of the bridge, under the barrier and she fell, it would all be nice and clean.

I wonder if he did roll her off the bridge that he leaned against it hard which produced those marks in his chest?

Sorry peeps I quoted before finishing reading the thread. Seems we all feel the same with those chest marks :/

I never realised they had confirmed blood and hair in the car as Allison's. This has got to be a clincher. All other evidence is just circumstantial.

Whilst trying to prepare a new Time Frame (no monopoly on this BTW) I did note some new information from yesterday.
Allison left the hairdresser at 7.00pm.
Assuming it took say 20 to 30 minutes to drive home, IMO there would have been approximately zero time for ANY normal activities that night. Including putting the children to bed so early.
Certain things usually happen when one arrives home; usually starting with a greeting.
Even the story of Allison watching the TV at 10pm IMO is a furphy.
PS The reason I wanted to do a time frame sequence with corroborated facts, was to compare that with what we are being told (by any family member, most significant of whom is GBC himself)
Was also thinking about Oscar Pistorius (I think it was OP; if not if was someone like him) who gave "evidence" according to what he thought investigators had on him.

Thought I'd jump in here while it has quitened down and introduce myself as I've been hitting the thanks button a lot these past few weeks!! I've been a lurker on here since the case first started, another Aussie but a rival this time of year being from Sydney ;). I am dropping my partner off for deployment tomorrow morning so I will now have some more time to be glued to the trial ~ thanks everyone for all the updates!!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Champ86