The Crown v Gerard Baden-Clay, 25th June - Trial Day 10, Week 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it known whether the hairdresser will be one of the remaining witnesses?

It occurs to me that they don't really need any scientific evidence for the hair; all they need is for the hairdresser to say yes, that's the colour I coloured it on the 19th; before that it was a different colour.

Surely that would establish that the blood in her car arrived there that evening.

The hairdresser testified around second or third day of trial.

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 15s

Defence says Gerard told them that was fine, he just wanted his wife found. Det Canniffe says that's correct. #badenclay

Is it known whether the hairdresser will be one of the remaining witnesses?

It occurs to me that they don't really need any scientific evidence for the hair; all they need is for the hairdresser to say yes, that's the colour I coloured it on the 19th; before that it was a different colour.

Surely that would establish that the blood in her car arrived there that evening.

I believe they have had her in court already!

I assumed someone she was seeing about the bad marriage a counsellor or GP

Is that what that entry means about "Couldn't see her again, even if I wanted to"? Or was that referring to GBC seeing TM?

Not related to that but to save two posts, did Det McLeod meed to visit pharmacies to get prescriptions filled for Allison? That information is available from Medicare. I think he went over and above the call of duty there.

In Australia grandparents can go to court for access and visitation to their grandchildren. It might not be that simple for the Dickies, sadly. A judge will decide what is in the best interests of the children in terms of seeing both sets of grandparents.

I realise that , I was saying that in response to the post about the nbc clan maybe going to Canada

The house was declared a crime scene somewhere around 1.30pm on the day Allison was reported missing. It remained a crime scene for six or so days.

That should rule out anyone collecting Allison's phone if it was hidden in the back yard of the home.

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 7s

Gerard said "you can do anything you want, I just want to find my wife". #badenclay

et Canniffe was the last Crown witness. #badenclay

Now that is just slack reporting. First, Maxolon is not an antibiotic - it's an anti-nausea medication.

Second, how can the cell tower triangulation locate the phone to a 4Km radius, yet at the same time pinpoint it to an address on Boscombe Rd?
The "Find the iPhone" app thingy was the one that pinpointed it to 61 Boscombe Rd - behind the BC house. That would have been accurate to within 5m or less.
But I AM surprised - and have been since they first mentioned this - that the cell tower triangulation put the phone within a 4Km radius. Where I live (not far away from the BC house), I only have access to a couple of towers, and despite that, even indoors with no GPS access by the iPhone itself, not only can the cell towers put my phone in the correct house - it usually puts it pretty much in the right room! So I'm puzzled by the 4Km radius bit.

But the mystery remains as to why the app put the blue dot in the garden of 61 Boscombe Rd (and that would have been pretty accurate) but nothing was found even with a fingertip search.

I wonder how long it was between Kellie Thomson finding that blue dot on GBC's phone, and the start of the search? Plenty of time for GBC or somebody he contacted to go find the phone and get rid of the bloody thing?

Too right Doc - within 15 mins he is on the phone to NBC.

What ! The last crown witness ?!

Now I'm back to not feeling confident :banghead:

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 1m

Det Canniffe was the last Crown witness. #badenclay

We've now heard from 71 Crown witnesses in the Baden-Clay case.

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou

We've now heard from 71 Crown witnesses in the Baden-Clay case.

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 1m
On day 10 of Gerard Baden-Clay's murder trial, the Crown says it will not call any more witnesses #badenclay @couriermail

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 18s
Prosecutor Todd Fuller reading agreed facts, begins with acceptance it was Allison's body discovered at Kholo Creek #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 17s

The Crown is now reading evidence that has been accepted by both sides. #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 1m

Admitted facts include that the woman found at Kholo Creek was Allison Baden-Clay.

Also admitted was the fact that Gerard made the Triple-0 call, that the Captiva was purchased in February 2012. #badenclay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
not_just_a_phase