The Crown v Gerard Baden-Clay, 30th June - Trial Day 12, Week 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doc, darling, are you okay?

Come lieth upon my breast! Yes, my dear, use my bosoms as pillows with which to dry your tears! These breasts know nothing of past misdeeds, and offer solace to your cheeks with their caressing white fullness. Let us meet at the place where all romance springs - Indooroopilly Maccas - in the seat of my beaten-up maroon sedan while we sip from McCafe cappuccinos (hey, let's splurge and live a little, hey? No "basic coffee" for us) and soothe our growling stomachs with Big Macs and overcooked fries.

I will also, my sweet, sign a formal disclosure statement proclaiming that, in the event that we both happen to collapse prostate upon the folded-down back seats of the car, you bear no responsibility should our private parts accidentally collide and you find yourself accidentally inside of me. I understand that mistakes happen and one should not bear responsibility for the clumsiness of the feeble human body. You didn't mean it, I know.

If you are not fond of coffee, the local bottle shop is currently selling clear-skin red wine for $3.50. I will splash out and purchase one bottle. You're welcome.:blowkiss:

Bahahaha.... And eeeeewww....

Great points either he wanted the sex or he didn't want it. Unless he changed his mind and no longer wanted the sex but the business wanted the sex so he had to keep doing it for the business ;)

Oh I see! I ..... umm ....think I see.... ?
This business was run on sex! Sex was the crux of the matter. And sex was what kept the Business afloat. Including afloat during the (fortuitous) floods. ..... The RE business was kept afloat with ..... Sex?
No, I don't think I see after all.

When the new Directors came onboard Gerards hours would roughly remain the same however once he put the kids to bed he would return to the office.
This was an opportunity for Gerard and I to get together when I did not have my boys.

TM 4th statement

I will be quite interested in the defence's other witnesses and what they will say. Clearly they must have some expert opinion that could favour GBC or they wouldn't be called.

Me too. I'm also very interested in what will come of the the prosecution cross examining GBC. There are so many grey areas in this case. I really hope that if GBC is lying, he will be caught out during this process, or that at the very least, some of the grey might become a little clearer.

Perhaps the police should have tested the screwdriver for blood ...

I'm still catching up so this may have been mentioned already - I wonder if the screwdriver was one of the items removed from BC seniors shed when they did the search and took away items.

My OH wants to do the ironing in budgie smugglers and runners.

Should I take pictures?

:blushing:

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Actually, I wasn't joking steadan. There has been an awful lot of inference in here that NBC, EBC and OW are somehow involved in or accomplices to the murder of ABC. I just happen to have a different opinion about that and think that they're not.
I think his parents and sister are just about the last ppl GBC would want knowing he'd been dipping his candle where it didn't belong. And I think that even if they did know, it most certainly wouldn't be a dinner table topic for them and GBC.
I also think that their documented involvement in helping GBC covertly contact TM after ABC was missing, might actually refer to the BF phone that was given to NBC by SH to give to GBC.
All in MOO.

Oh I see! I ..... umm ....think I see.... ?
This business was run on sex! Sex was the crux of the matter. And sex was what kept the Business afloat. Including afloat during the (fortuitous) floods. ..... The RE business was kept afloat with ..... Sex?
No, I don't think I see after all.

What a great guy Gerred was. He was merely "taking one for the team". Pull the other one.

Actually, I wasn't joking steadan. There has been an awful lot of inference in here that NBC, EBC and OW are somehow involved in or accomplices to the murder of ABC. I just happen to have a different opinion about that and think that they're not.

I think his parents and sister are just about the last ppl GBC would want knowing he'd been dipping his candle where it didn't belong. And I think that even if they did know, it most certainly wouldn;t be a dinner table topic for them and GBC.

I also think that their documented involvement in helping GBC covertly contact TM after ABC was missing, might actually refer to the BF phone that was given to NBC by SH to give to GBC.

All in MOO.

I have found it difficult to believe they are involved too. I have no knowledge of the family outside of this, but I just can't imagine it. Especially the suggestion they planned it ahead.

Gerard's words.
His words about Allison in court, bring me back to her words.
Why SO mean?

Gerard's words.

His words about Allison in court, bring me back to her words.

Why SO mean?

He is certainly a nasty piece of work with the things she wrote that he said to her.

He may have been verbally and emotionally abusive for most of their relationship.

At this point, I'm scratching my head at what the prosecution was doing then!

Me too. It's an odd one isn't it? :waitasec: There was a lot of things they didn't bring up that I thought seemed pertinent to their case too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roseashley592