The Crown v Gerard Baden-Clay, 30th June - Trial Day 12, Week 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
My OH wants to do the ironing in budgie smugglers and runners.

Should I take pictures?

:blushing:

Only if he looks like Channing Tatum. Then you can share...[emoji16]

A couple of points that really stood out for me today...

Once again GBC devaluing his wife by inferring ABC's title of General Manager was pretty much a gifted creative one she didn't deserve. This obviously gave her a false sense of security that she would be now be able to keep a closer eye on him, he was always two steps ahead of her though with the covert email and deleting of phone records.

The mention of her not getting through her list of questions and she wrapped it up after 20 mins as she went over her allowable time. I think in reality it was most likely him 'wrapping it up' with a stop watch i can imagine. Sorry beautiful wife your 20 mins is up now *hand up to signal quite time*

I actually felt sorry for Toni today, as much as one can for a women sleeping with a married man.

The hypotheticals/alluding to someone not named as a suspect or POI have to end right here thanks.

Gerard: In my weakness I tended to roll over and say whatever she wanted to hear. #badenclay

In the past, in your weakness, it seems that you did this also to your wife - your business partners - your parents.

really. there is far too much reality to spin hypotheticals at this stage of the game.. this thing already has a cast of thousands..

In the past, in your weakness, it seems that you did this also to your wife - your business partners - your parents.

I find it odd, and off, too that so far ,Gerard has been.. well. either he is predatory or he employs predatory women. but they both were employees..... .. puts them in a rather difficult position re sex, with the principal (idiot )..... his story has it that they were after him.. but...

really. there is far too much reality to spin hypotheticals at this stage of the game.. this thing already has a cast of thousands..

Yeah Troops and the sad ending to this B grade murder mystery is a wife of three little girls is dead and her grieving parents may never have closure.

I find it odd, and off, too that so far ,Gerard has been.. well. either he is predatory or he employs predatory women. but they both were employees..... .. puts them in a rather difficult position re sex, with the principal (idiot )..... his story has it that they were after him.. but...

I have known a person in a senior position who was extremely flattered by the attentions given to him by people junior to him in the firm. I don't think this person would ever have been decisive enough to instigate things. But he was more than happy to go along with what was on offer.

Attachments

• ben bassingthwaithe statement[1].pdf
    630.6 KB · Views: 55
  • phillip-geoffrey-broom.pdf
    3.3 MB · Views: 45
does anyone here believe that Nige and Elaine , and most likely Olivia DIDNT know about the slidy stuff with Toni??

anyone??

No way!
You are suspicious that your son is a suspect in a disapearance (not a normal missing person case) enough to insist he call a lawyer(s).
Then you find out your son is having an affair with a previous work colleague who left under mysterious circumstances previously, been though she was a great agent. If you hadn't heard the office rumours previously.
The last thing you would do is faciltate for them to keep in contact during the investigation of your missing daughter in law.

aaaagh but you're missing the most important thing - he was irresistible - plain and simple - just gorgeous - had the ability to lobotomize at 5 paces ;-)

No way!
You are suspicious that your son is a suspect in a disapearance (not a normal missing person case) enough to insist he call a lawyer(s).
Then you find out your son is having an affair with a previous work colleague who left under mysterious circumstances previously, been though she was a great agent. If you hadn't heard the office rumours previously.
The last thing you would do is faciltate for them to keep in contact during the investigation of your missing daughter in law.

yes, the police statement in regard to the covert phone tap, specifically names Nigel as contacting Toni.. no mistake there.. not just his number but his voice.

Women often come across men like this - and only the men think they are doing the 'ma-nipple-ating'.

Some women indeed are being employed according to cup size, age, marital status and/or cup size - despite legislation the ol' boys & young guns clubs still exist in many varied forms and eagerly compete for the so-called 'Assistant' who 'demonstrates' her 'assets' best.

Sadly, it's a way to get a better paying job and choosing to work for these half-wits isn't always such a stupid (financial) idea.

Any unsuspecting woman who becomes aware she is vulnerable to a 'boss' such as GBC with his workplace proclivities need forget 'whistleblowing' and simply find new employment whilst still employed using a female boss/partner as a referee instead. If that fails - take photos, voice recordings, etc.

Befriending his wife is a winning safety net - particularly if she frequents the 'office'/offence.

jmo

3:47pm: Mr Baden-Clay he woke the next morning and was rushing to get ready for work. He said he would usually shower in the morning and then shave.

"That morning I didn't. I actually shaved first and then I showered," he said.

Mr Baden-Clay has demonstrated with a highlighter pen how he shaved that morning.

"On that occasion I was using obviously my normal razor, which was quite old and blunt, because it was blunt I was pushing down quite firmly on my skin and flicked up and that's when I cut myself," he said.

"The reason I think it happened the second time - and that hurt a lot - I released before the previous cut ... I had a bit of an issue shaving around those cuts and cut myself again."

Read more: http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...y-12-week-4-20140630-3b2vi.html#ixzz366BV5bj7

Lol what a crock

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members