GA - Suspicion over heat death of Cooper, 22 mo., Cobb County, June 2014, #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
is there another court appearance tomorrow or???

The doctor who made the video if being in a car for 30 minutes to see what it felt like is on Nancy.

He says he had the windows cracked and it still got up to 116 degrees.

well he has plenty of time to see if his research on how to survive in prison works!!! Plus has plenty of time to show his privates to other inmates. I feel ever so sad with this world.

BBM I know . . . me to.

It won't bring back Cooper, but if we could just get the wife behind bars for the rest of her life too, we could at least take solace in knowing these demons will never be able to hurt anyone else again.

Please don't get me started on her funeral speech "for Cooper". I've been on WS since 2009 without a TO, however if I have to talk about what I think of Leanna's "performance" at Cooper's funeral, I KNOW I will get my first.

I've questioned her performance since I heard various qoutes~~i would never ever not want my child back!!! NEVER EVER!!!

Stoddard testified Thursday that Leanna Harris went to pick up the 22-month-old at daycare on June 18 but was told by workers there that her husband had never dropped the boy off. Upon hearing this, Stoddard said, Leanna Harris became calm and said her husband "must have left him in the car."

When police later informed Leanna Harris that her son had died, Stoddard said she showed no emotion, other than saying it was "her worst nightmare" and asked to see her husband.

At one point, when Leanna Harris was reunited with her husband, she asked, "Did you say too much?," the detective said.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/police-dad-sexted-girl-17-pictures-while-son-was-dying-in-hot-car/

Have we heard anything yet about the possibility of her being arrested as an accomplice to the crime? I haven't read all the posts here yet. Thanks

The doctor who made the video if being in a car for 30 minutes to see what it felt like is on Nancy.

He says he had the windows cracked and it still got up to 116 degrees.

Thank you for watching, Marlap, so I don't have to. :floorlaugh:

that was interesting today

here we had all been led to believe that he was a stellar employee

today we find out he was irritated that he got passed over for a promotion in april of this year.

Not taking up for the scum by any means but that doesn't mean he wasn't a good employee. Often the company will be looking at more than one when they are going to promote someone. The one they chose may have had more experience.

IMO

After reading what happen in court today. I understand why dad left his
precious little cooper to die in the car......

Dad was so excited about having some me relax time with his work computer.

THIS WAS THE DAY TO SHOW OFF HIS EXCITED PONY....

Wonder how these sexter's are feeling now? Bet he never sent a pic of his face. ICK Why do females do this? I don't believe his sexting had anything to do with him killing Cooper, sexting was side issue. JMO

Oh oh - that's the one I just posted about :( I read somewhere that donaters can request money back so hopefully some did.

Also, there was a 31-day timer on the page so maybe that time has to elapse before it's released to the donee. If not then I'm sure a lot of contributers are kicking themselves today.

Note to self: never ever give money to a stranger online unless all facts are known. Well, actually I tend to help out flesh and blood people in my own community but once in a while a heart tugger comes along and I'm tempted. Not so much now though...

I'm catching up so this may have been addressed... but no, there is no waiting period. The money from Youcaring goes directly to the Paypal account of whoever sets up the fundraiser.

dead eyes -- same as casey anthony, scott peterson, and jodi arias. Frightening!

eyes.jpg

MOO

Mel

So let me get this straight.. RH was:
1. So worried about Cooper dying in a hot car that he "researches" it on the internet.
2. So worried about having an accident that he kisses Cooper every time he straps him into his car seat in case he dies.
3. Yet, didn't care enough to buy the CORRECT SIZE car seat for the child he's so worried about??

Father of the flippin' year, that one.. :facepalm:

We have two puppies that are now 6 months old. About a month and a half ago I took both of them in to be spayed. Figured having them done at the same time would help with the rough playing that they love to do. So I had to take them back to have their stitches removed. I drive a Durango, hubby drives a Ram. The day that I had to take them to the vet I switched vehicles with hubby. I then took their large crate and put it in the back of his truck. When I took one of the girls in to have her stitches removed, the other was in the crate OUTSIDE in the back of the truck. Why? Because I was not going to risk leaving either one of them in the hot car no matter how "quick" the removal of the stitches would be.

Yet Harris, the that he is, leaves Cooper in the car for 7 + hours with the windows up. I really, truly hope the State decides to go for the death penalty.

MOO

Showed LE on the stand saying how he did searches on living child free and searches on how to survive prison!!!

that was interesting today

here we had all been led to believe that he was a stellar employee

today we find out he was irritated that he got passed over for a promotion in april of this year.

I'm trying to imagine any of my male coworkers sitting at their desk sexting with someone. Blech

Not taking up for the scum by any means but that doesn't mean he wasn't a good employee. Often the company will be looking at more than one when they are going to promote someone. The one they chose may have had more experience.

IMO

Apparently it affected him and became disgruntled. He had applied at ChikFilA recently.

I don't know what all the dad was up to. I wonder how much Cooper was able to talk and if that could have been part of it along with the insurance $.

I wonder that too. I felt that was why Casey Anthony killed Caylee, she was old enough to tell mommy's secrets.

Watching NG, and they keep replaying the "erect/exposed penis" part over and over. Of course. They even make a graphic about it.

About 8 years ago, a dad left his baby in the car at the beach. He was running into the Shorestop and saw a friend, got distracted and went into the restaurant next door to grab a bite to eat. He came out and discovered his baby dead in the carseat.

A friend of mine was there. She said the dad was so distraught, sobbing, trying to save his baby, imploring people to help his child. The State police came immediately and were really shaken up. The State police were actually trying to console and calm the dad down and they hesitated to put the cuffs on the dad, the dad was that disconsolate. This was an accident. A terrible tragedy. Not a RH situation...

22years ago I accidentally locked my babies in my van~~ can't even convey the guilt I felt and how hard it was to go inside a store to get/call for help. I was ready to break windows

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member