GA - Suspicion over heat death of Cooper, 22 mo., Cobb County, June 2014, #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was also shocked how light the tinting was on his car windows.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm bottle feeding pigs that the sow abandoned. PIGS for God's sake!! Did the whole up every two hours feeding them. They turn 5 weeks old Tuesday and I'm trying to wean them off the bottle. The darn things know my voice, know my footsteps, and are living in my house!!! PIGS!!! And someone can kill a human child without blinking an eye. I just don't comprehend. I just can't. Too much evil in this world. I'm ready to hide on a plantation with my head stuck in the clouds!!! When will this end??? How many more innocent children are going to be murdered?? WHY, dear Lord, WHY

Bless your heart- I am bottle feeding 3 orphaned kittens - every 2 hours - now up to every 3 hours - they are 10 days old. It is a tremendous amount of work - but I have also thought of the preciousness of their little lives and the care and dedication it takes for them to survive. They are 100% helpless - kinda gross but they cannot even eliminate unless we wipe them with a damp cotton ball.....yet we (and I don't mean me - I mean society) takes care of the weakest. A million times more should be care of innocent, helpless human children. He rendered him as helpless as one of my kittens when he strapped him into that car seat - all he could do was cry and claw at his own face.... horrible, horrible excuse for a man.

RH made sure Cooper wouldn't be able to wiggle out or undo straps! Evil monster!

I think that was the 30 sec delay getting out of the car. A last look and check on Cooper. jmo

Come on... look at that face!
He just forgot cause , yeah uh uh...
I can't say what I want to do to him...
Think he will have fans that send him mail too?
Hopefully most people are clear about what he did now.moo

Is that a cord coming from his left ear?

Was he wearing a shock device?
sy9yjeba.jpg

THAT picture. reminds me of this morning on the TODAY show, they sure did paint a picture of a distraught father who made a terrible accident. i was angry about it.

here is the video
http://www.today.com/id/49063771/#55574335

"ross harris seemed emotional several times". all while showing the [only] couple of shots of him being 'sad' what? really? did they watch the same thing we watched? did they pay attention to the crap loads of evidence we heard? did they do ANY analysis at all??? of all the footage they CHOSE to show him in a compassionate way???

Maybe little Cooper was still alive but too weak to cry when he heard Daddy open the car door thinking "Daddy's here to save me" but only threw light bulbs in, shut the door, walk away again to let me go be with the Angels. This is just so horrific. I can't stop crying.

(This is in response to Minor4th asking what we thought of the wife/mom. I'm having trouble quoting.)

First, :seeya: Minor! Always glad to see you!

As far as Leanne Harris goes, I always try really, really, really hard to wait and see what the evidence shows before jumping to conclusions, but I'm having serious problems with this woman. She was reported to having said at Cooper's funeral that she would not want to bring her son back to this "broken world." She was more interested in seeing her husband than her dead son. She was concerned whether her husband had "said too much" to law enforcement. She seemed totally calm during the preliminary hearing.

I can speculate a lot about what is going on with her, but I definitely think she has some knowledge about Cooper's death, and probably some of that knowledge is before the fact.

I also saw through Susan Smith immediately. Friends and family thought I was crazy but then the truth finally came out.

The text was brought up by the defense attorney. The cops found no such text, but Harris himself claims he sent one.

Did anyone else hear the defense atty. question this and Det. Stoddard said they did not find such a text and then rattled off a long list of possible other communication options they may have used? I am not that savvy about such things so I do not remember a single one of them but at the time I thought that LE was probably still in the process of examining all of his devices and all of these communication options......

Maybe little Cooper was still alive but too weak to cry when he heard Daddy open the car door thinking "Daddy's here to save me" but only threw light bulbs in, shut the door, walk away again to let me go be with the Angels. This is just so horrific. I can't stop crying.

He was gone by then. There is no way 3 hours later at those temps he was still alive. I heard an expert say that death would most likely have been no longer than 1 hour.

$ 25,000 dollar life insurance policy.

On a baby. It's truly unbelievable. It has to have something to do with it. Who takes out that much insurance on a healthy 2 year old? It's insane. :facepalm:

I don't think it is excessive at all. First, consider the cost of a funeral. Then consider it looks like LH works out of her home and does contract work as a dietician and probably has minimal to no benefits like paid time off for bereavement. In many people's situation, it is the responsible thing to do.

As long as it was a cheap monthly bill, I think the defense can step around it pretty easily.

This post is close, no cigar, but very close to what I think. I'm thinking the fact of his child's death/dying while he was sexting, gave him a sexual thrill, hence erection and erotic pics? Can we say sexual sadist that gets off on death? Can it be his child's suffering aroused him sexually?

My thoughts/opinion only

I'm not yet ready to think that RH got a sexual thrill from Cooper's death directly but I do believe he is a sexual sadist. I think sex and violence are somehow melded in his sick brain and it's not much of a stretch to imagine him getting a hard on from the act itself but not necessarily from the result. I think time will tell.

I do believe RH derived pleasure from the idea of doing something 'naughty' (read evil) and getting away with it. I also think he's capable of compartmentalizing his need for that emotion and separating it out from the reality that another human being had to suffer terribly in order for him to attain it.

IOW, it's hard to tell at this point whether RH chose to murder Cooper in a gruesome, agonizing way because he thought it was foolproof or because he had a dark need to impart pain in the process. I'm not even sure that RH himself knows.

What I do know right now is that RH gleefully agreed in a (s)text that he has no conscience, that he enjoyed viewing images of torture and death and that he saw Cooper as an inconvenient object that prevented him from enjoying the good life.

I can't help but think about serial killers who describe their first kill. Some say it was an 'accident' that unexpectedly gave them a deep thrill that left them wanting to experience the feeling over and over. Does RH fall into this category? Who knows. If so, then thankfully he's been removed from society this early.

:jail: <insert little electric chair smiley here>
:moo:

He was gone by then. There is no way 3 hours later at those temps he was still alive. I heard an expert say that death would most likely have been no longer than 1 hour.

I heard the same. And to hear he had abrasions from struggling and/or seizing. Gawd this is unbearable!!!!

THAT picture. reminds me of this morning on the TODAY show, they sure did paint a picture of a distraught father who made a terrible accident. i was angry about it.

"ross harris seemed emotional several times". all while showing the [only] couple of shots of him being 'sad' what? really? did they watch the same thing we watched? did they pay attention to the crap loads of evidence we heard? did they do ANY analysis at all??? of all the footage they CHOSE to show him in a compassionate way???

Classic Sociopath he cried when it was about HIM. Some of us cried when we heard what happened to Cooper and the scratching on his face. Not a tear from dad then. :stormingmad::stormingmad:

So RH took over the family finances and ran up their debt. Seems he was spending his share of the insurance money because he knew he was going to be in lock up. Also, what instructions do you need to give regarding collecting the ins money, besides...call the ins company?

You guys, the forum in befuddling me and I can't see my responses. I am so, so sorry if there are a millions posts by me that I can't see to delete.

What do you guys think about him instructing on how to file the insurance claim during the investigation?

here is the video
http://www.today.com/id/49063771/#55574335

I wonder if the cord has to do with his hearing issue?

So its been stated the rear facing seat was in mom's car until two weeks prior to the 18th when she swapped seats for the forward one in his vehicle to travel home to AL. This rear seat was his original infant seat. Either he moved the straps back down or Cooper was traveling around in HER vehicle like that all along. Speaks volumes for the attentive parenting skills, or lack thereof.

After looking at this photograph of the carseat I can understand why he would want to use it the day of the killing. In the lowest position Cooper would be sitting way too low for his head to show past the seat, therefore no one would be able to see him struggling. He tightened the straps as tight as possible to hold the child as low as possible. :banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member