GA - Suspicion over heat death of Cooper, 22 mo., Cobb County, June 2014, #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well by all appearances it seems the only thing on Dad's mind was sex/sexting and money. Mom seemed concerned with seeing Hubby not poor little Cooper and asking if he said too much. I cant stand it :tantrum:

IMO Mom was really concerned if she had been implicated by her husband as having any knowledge or involvement in Cooper's death. She was worried that he had "said too much". I totally agree with you.

Kik Messenger- This search will carve and parse Kik messages. IEF can recover message sender, conversation partner, message text and date/time stamp of the message from the sqlite database. Deleted sqlite records can also be recovered from unallocated space. Kik attachments can also be recovered.

http://www.magnetforensics.com/ief-supported-artifacts/

INTERNET EVIDENCE FINDER™ (IEF) is a digital forensics software solution used by thousands of forensics professionals around the world to
find, analyze and present digital evidence found on computers, smartphones and tablets.

Not a bad gig for Mom. Childless. Husbandless (assuming he is convicted) Oh and the Insurance money GRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!! I am Canadian and have had this discussion long ago on another case as far as life Insurance on an Infant. Many Americans I posted with never heard of insuring a child. Anyhoo it is common up here. Infant must be 10 days old and you attach a rider to your own Policy. It's a dollar a month. Well I should say when my grown Children were born. It was a 5 thousand dollar policy to cover Funeral Expenses if god forbid something happened. When your young with babies a Funeral expense can be devastating for some on top of a tragedy. The policy in this case IMO was nothing but a money grab. IMO.
ETA-a money grab for someone

Absolutely, their child is dead, he goes to prison, she "thinks" she gets money, Honey you aren't getting no money, po honey... pay for his defense if you want to stand my your man, do not use public funds.

ETA........ I don't know if it was irresponseable of me and my x , but we never had life Insurance on any of our kids. Were we blind to everything that can happen? Probably, but all the family would have helped for a proper burial. But somewhere in the back of my old brain I seem to remember 36 yrs. ago you couldn't get insurance on a infant under 12 months old. Can't remember the reason, maybe SIDS

Has it been said what clothes Cooper was wearing that day? TIA

Whoa....under participated threads on my tapatalk...top three are current, the rest are in reverse order from my first post~made in 2005!
Talk about a blast from the past!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So you're younger now?

After looking at this photograph of the carseat I can understand why he would want to use it the day of the killing. In the lowest position Cooper would be sitting way too low for his head to show past the seat, therefore no one would be able to see him struggling. He tightened the straps as tight as possible to hold the child as low as possible. :banghead:

I wonder if the car seat had one of those bonnet/hoods on it like the one in the photo? If Cooper was sitting very low in the seat, the hood would obscure him as well.

I cannot stand to see that man's face again today. Watching RH in court yesterday looking like a petulant child and trying to squeeze out a tear or two but only succeeding when testimony was making him look bad did me in. It was all I could stomach.

I so want this man to suffer, suffer long and hard.

Ugh. I cannot find the media thread. Confused by this new update. ��

Sounds like he's also going to be charged with sexual exploitation of a minor. I sure hope so!

Didn't want to see her son...asked to see her husband!

The above convinced me 100% of her prior knowledge.

Followed by, "did you say too much"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep that sealed the deal for me. If she walks from this and gets the money!!!!!!! I guess there is always Karma.

Gosh Lone-I hope you didn't sustain damages? I guess you lost electricity etc? Did you evacuate? -glad you are back online.........I think the media thread has the hearing vid.

Experienced high winds, electric power on and off several times, lost cable but came out ok. Just need a sexy yardman to help clean up. :floorlaugh:

I wonder if the car seat had one of those bonnet/hoods on it like the one in the photo? If Cooper was sitting very low in the seat, the hood would obscure him as well.
Yes, it does. You can just see it in the pic of Cooper in his seat. Don't know how he could justify pulling it up since Cooper was so tall for the seat, but that's a possibility if he wanted to further conceal him.

I cannot stand to see that man's face again today. Watching RH in court yesterday looking like a petulant child and trying to squeeze out a tear or two but only succeeding when testimony was making him look bad did me in. It was all I could stomach.

I so want this man to suffer, suffer long and hard.

Oh I so agree. Wonder if his attorney told him to look as young and innocent as possible? It infuriates me to see his face! He only managed a tear when he was being talked about. Ugh!!

Listening to the hearing right now. Can't look at defendant so I'll just read here while I listen.

Do you all think it was a coincidence that the youcaring site was taken down the day before the hearing?

The funds were deposited directly into Leanne's bank account, per a bank official that posted in the comments there before it was taken down.

No expression at all on this guy's face during the hearing. He is completely blank.

I said earlier that my nephew's wife knows this family. Found out they have known him for many years and they went to the same church. When the news first broke they couldnt believe it would have been intentional but that was before all the subsequent info came out - including prolific sexting, among other things.

Absolutely, their child is dead, he goes to prison, she "thinks" she gets money, Honey you aren't getting no money, po honey... pay for his defense if you want to stand my your man, do not use public funds.

ETA........ I don't know if it was irresponseable of me and my x , but we never had life Insurance on any of our kids. Were we blind to everything that can happen? Probably, but all the family would have helped for a proper burial. But somewhere in the back of my old brain I seem to remember 36 yrs. ago you couldn't get insurance on a infant under 12 months old. Can't remember the reason, maybe SIDS
Hey to each his own and we all have a comfort level in dealing with such. Had an Insurance Co. came at us for a huge Policy. No. It was just the way it worked up here for a dollar a month.

There are no words to describe this guy. Fox News just said (first time I've heard it) that 5 hours after Cooper's death JRH was asking police how to cash in his son's life insurance policy. OMG!!!

I heard the description of what this poor little man endured. Needless to say I didn't sleep well. If he/they are deemed guilty in a Court of Law this is one case I believe an eye for an eye. I just cant imagine his terror and suffering :tantrum:

In reading the transcript, it was said that Cooper had abrasions to the back of his head. What would cause this? Him thrashing around? ewww.
imo thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member