GBC Trial General Discussion Thread #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
The girl said her dad told the children their mother went out walking and had not returned.

"I woke up and my dad came in and he didn't know where mummy was but he thought she went for a walk," she said

The girl told police she woke up about 6.30am and her dad told said her mum had gone for a walk and became worried when she was not home by 7am.

http://www.sunshinecoastdaily.com.au/news/gerard-baden-clay-wipes-away-tears-murder-trial/2286717/

"Dad told us" each of the girls have said!

Oh Wow! OMG.

I think you, dear Amee just hit something, really important...

"Dad told us" each of the girls said.

Did Aunty also explain to you what happened? Or might have happened?

"Dad told us" explains how the girls knew things!

And we know how Dad's words may be ....... or are ...... politely put ....Gerard Baden Clay's words.

Because dad didn’t tell us much about mum,’’ she said.

`”He told me that maybe she’s out for a walk because sometimes in the morning she sometimes does that.’’

The girl told police she watched some television when she woke up that morning, while her father was making lunches, and then realised her mother was gone.

The girl said her dad told his mum was missing.

“Dad told us that mum was gone and dad thinks that she went for a walk,’’ she said.

She said no one had told her what to tell the police but she had told her school friend what had happened.

The girl told police if something was upsetting her, she would tell her mum, dad, Aunty Liv or teacher about it.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...ing-wife-allison/story-fnihsrf2-1226951597398 :(

I wonder if the reason why the roundabout, NBC at the roundabout or the two cars being sighted at Anstead were not mentioned at GBC's trial is that there is another arrest to come where this will become relevant. GBC's strong reaction to Fuller's suggestion that he left the children at home alone that night (compared to his milder reaction to the suggestions her murdered his wife) could indicate that he did NOT leave the children at home alone, and that he was only lying about the murder. Someone may have watched the children and helped in other ways that night, and I would not be surprised if that person was arrested and charged after the trial. MOO.

A few people have commented on this aspect. However shouldn't this trial take precedence? If the result of this trial is not guilty because evidence was withheld, how can they then charge someone with being an accessory after the fact if there is not a case? Also someone mentioned all the financial details were not given in this trial as there will be another case pertaining to those details. But shouldn't murder be more important than finance?

Again this is one of the key aspects that bothers me. Despite extensive inquiries and examining the CCTV cameras at the roundabout no one has reported seeing GBC that night either going through the round-a-bout or at Kholo bridge.
I don't think he needed to use the roundabout - and if he did, I wonder if he had borrowed or driven in someone else's car.
It might have been better to use the CCTV to check what was in peoples cars besides people upright and driving.

I found this too " Mr Baden-Clay said Allison had talked about two walking routes with him.

"One is along Gold Creek Road about as far as the old people's home. There's a bus stop and bench there; sometimes she just sits on the bench," he said. "

"He said his wife usually went out for 20 to 40 minutes for her walk - that the longer walks were when she sat down on a bench for a period rather than walking longer. "

http://m.noosanews.com.au/news/gerard-baden-clay-wanted-build-future-with-wife/2292718/

So my guess if she walked that way at the approx time I did (walking to work) I would have seen her at the bus stop sitting there on other days.

Because dad didn’t tell us much about mum,’’ she said.

He told me that maybe she’s out for a walk because sometimes in the morning she sometimes does that.’’

The girl told police she watched some television when she woke up that morning, while her father was making lunches, and then realised her mother was gone.

Didn't NBC say he made the school lunches that morning?

The girl said her dad told his mum was missing.

“Dad told us that mum was gone and dad thinks that she went for a walk,’’ she said.

She said no one had told her what to tell the police but she had told her school friend what had happened.

Aside: "No one told her what to tell the police?" Hellooooo? No? Or yes, I was told what to tell police by Dad, and Aunty said that too. So it must be right.

The girl told police if something was upsetting her, she would tell her mum, dad, Aunty Liv or teacher about it.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...ing-wife-allison/story-fnihsrf2-1226951597398 :(

Oh my! And this is full of it! Please Amee, if I could just re-arrange your post slightly...... I have bolded some, and commented some. It reeks of well .... something familiar....IMO

Only Dad knows where she goes.

'Dad doesn't know where she went today.'

He was calling people ... to drive around and search the area and he called police'.

http://www.capitalbay.com/latest-ne...ed-to-court-on-third-day-of-murder-trial.html

I have wondered why GBC's mates didnt go looking for Allison. Id certainly ask my friends to jump in their cars to help look, especially if I rang them to ask if they'd seen my OH . (actually I wouldnt have to ask them to search they'd just do it) If we had no luck then Id phone the police.

Only Dad knows where she goes.

'Dad doesn't know where she went today.'

He was calling people ... to drive around and search the area and he called police'.

http://www.capitalbay.com/latest-ne...ed-to-court-on-third-day-of-murder-trial.html

I have wondered why GBC's mates didnt go looking for Allison. Id certainly ask my friends to jump in their cars to help look, especially if I rang them to ask if they'd seen my OH . (actually I wouldnt have to ask them to search they'd just do it) If we had no luck then Id phone the police.

Maybe he had no mates? Just saying.

Hence the ringing the family first.

Just watched an episode of "New Tricks" the guy was kidnapping women and keeping them isolated by brain washing them and making totally dependent upon him, he told them he was a spy etc. When he was being interviewed everything was someone else's fault - he reminded me so much of GBC, I couldn't believe it.

He rang his mates before Allisons parents and before Allisons friends . Sorry my bad, I thought GBC said the Cranna's lived close by. oopsie.

Is there an Accountant in the house?
What was the Anti Bulling Program About - in the Forensic Accountants Report.
Its listed in Point 33: Statement of personal finances - Summary of total withdrawals and deposits.
Entry: Allison's income/dance classes & Anti Bulling Program.

file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Deleece/My%20Documents/WEBSLEUTHS%20DATA%20TIMELINES%20CASES/Accountant%20report%20by%20Kelly%20beckett%20part%201.pdf

What Anti Bulling Program?

Sorry - dont panic LOL - it says Anti Bulling Program - not Bullying.
Gosh my eyes and brain arent working as a team here.

Still what Anti Bulling...
Off to look it up :)

I just thought I would clarify re the two cars seen at Anstead at 4am we need to remember GBC's phone went on charge at 1.48am. So I think this why not much has really been mentioned about it.

My guess police discounted it as a credible sighting or the phone charging discounted it.

Its listed in Point 33: Statement of personal finances - Summary of total withdrawals and deposits.

file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Deleece/My%20Documents/WEBSLEUTHS%20DATA%20TIMELINES%20CASES/Accountant%20report%20by%20Kelly%20beckett%20part%201.pdf

Is it Anti-Bullying? A resilience program? Didn't Allison run some kids' workshops?

I can't open your link for whatever reason :) Is this the resilience training mentioned previously.
For children to learn resilience - an anti anxiety thing?

One of the psychologist witnesses said he was impressed with Allison's work on this and wanted to offer her a job if I recall correctly.

Which I may not as I have had a wine or three ;)

Now that's not quite as silly as it sounds.
One of the best measures of a Bloke is by his bloke's mates.
Do they say positive things about him;
Stuff like, "He is honest, he is trustworthy, he is loyal, he can be taken for his word, or, "I have this or that that dealing with him, etc ..."

Waiting for that .... Awful silent in that regard .......

Allison Baden-Clay had three jobs at the time of her death, plus a plan a friend described as 'her dream'.

The 43-year-old was working at her husband's Century 21 real estate business at Taringa in western Brisbane, as well as holding parties to sell health food and hair products for an outfit called New Ways and conducting a youth resilience program at her children's Brookfield State Primary School.

Then there was the ballet school she ran in the school hall after classes.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...es-muddy-river-bank-dumped.html#ixzz36aywHcCn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoRo