Bankrupt Casey Anthony interviewed by KPHO CBS in Phoenix #2

I guess her "exile" is self imposed, isn't it? What I mean is, I think she is actually afraid of the reactions she'll get if/when she goes out anywhere - and for good reason too. Despite a people like Mason and a couple of authors playing their fiddles trying to change minds or actually to set themselves up as "knights in shining armour" or some kind of saviour to the defenseless - to have Caylee's murderer not receive a jail sentence of any kind was the kind of heart wrench not forgotten in a lifetime.

While the specific details of the trial may fade in people's memory - even in 20 years as she walks down the sidewalk - the majority of response she'll get will be very negative. A child killer - acquitted or not is forever a child killer. And she knows it.JMO

Edited to add - slow learner here - I was responding to a post Cherry Pie made a page back.....I guess I was supposed to go advanced or summit....

Just saying HI LG! Long time no see! :blowkiss:

a tape-recorded excerpt from one of their conversations:

Foghorn Leghorn: Why are we doing all of this?

The Author: Because everybody thinks she's going to be getting a big chunk of money.

Foghorn Leghorn: Well, by the time she does, she'll bankrupt these *advertiser censored**ers. She delays getting her money, she finishes her probation, she immediately files a g*dd*mn bankruptcy and discharges whatever a court does here.

that sounds exactly like Foghorn (er, CM) to me, so I bought the kindle version

the author also comments behind the 2-star review (by Little Miss Thang) that it just happened to appear the day the book was released. smooth move, ExLax!

You can either fax or send in a letter:

write to: CYNTHIA BURNETTE, ASSISTANT U.S. TRUSTEE
501 EAST POLK STREET, SUITE 1200
TAMPA, FL 33602

Casey Anthony Boycott Information has a sample letter

Just curious...why does CM think its HIS job to "put" Casey anywhere?

I wonder if CM has grandchildren and if he trusts Casey to babysit em;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I guess her "exile" is self imposed, isn't it? What I mean is, I think she is actually afraid of the reactions she'll get if/when she goes out anywhere - and for good reason too. Despite a people like Mason and a couple of authors playing their fiddles trying to change minds or actually to set themselves up as "knights in shining armour" or some kind of saviour to the defenseless - to have Caylee's murderer not receive a jail sentence of any kind was the kind of heart wrench not forgotten in a lifetime.

While the specific details of the trial may fade in people's memory - even in 20 years as she walks down the sidewalk - the majority of response she'll get will be very negative. A child killer - acquitted or not is forever a child killer. And she knows it.JMO

Edited to add - slow learner here - I was responding to a post Cherry Pie made a page back.....I guess I was supposed to go advanced or summit....

Does anyone else think that CM spends a lot of his day upset that she was found innocent? Karma is a biotch. :giggle: It would be a lot cheaper for CM to have the state provide lodging than him. JMO

I really hope you are right and that he is for real, but it just seems like it's too good to be true.
Is the book actually on CM or FCA?
Wouldn't there be a clause in his contract that would prohibit him from saying some things?

The sticky file on the discovery of the suffocation search was started by JWG on 11-27-2012.
That supposedly was during the time the writer found out FCA was guilty and he quit working for CM/FCA right afterwards.
Another post says he quit one day and the next day the BK papers were filed.
That would have been the end of January in 2013.
Do these dates line up close enough to be true?
BBM

They probably began working together without a formal contract/agreement due to the bankruptcy/law suits... I don't think they would risk a paper trail knowing they were going to have to lie their arses off to the feds in order to get Fca's bankruptcy through and get her out of the lawsuits... I think Fca planned all along, or at least well before they filed, to file bankruptcy to get rid of her growing debts and to stop the civil suits. Greedy girl isn't parting with any of her hard earned money. She honestly believes that she suffered and was victimized... Them not having a contract was a risk they had to take, and it backfired. CM and fca can't bully or threaten this guy into silence like they do with everyone else, and I bet they're just fuming... They picked the wrong guy this time, turns out he has some integrity. And common sense...

And it sounded like the foolproof suffocation story was the beginning of the end for him. He began asking about it, looking into it, questioning it...and when it became obvious to him they weren't going to satisfy his questions about the search he started to doubt her innocence... Sounds more like it was a process... Took him a while to get there, but thank God he did...

And about that forward casey wrote! :devil: ... I'll have to get back to that later... P'ses me off too much!

All jmo.

I'm hoping the answers to that are in this guy's book... But, my guess is no one else wants the parasite and he doesn't want to go to jail. Or something very unpleasant, with great consequences. Why else would he destroy his reputation, his career, his Country Club membership, etc... She's not that charming...

All jmo.

from the book (which I highly recommend. I submitted a thread which is awaiting approval):

CM has two daughters (imagine that)

he hangs on to CA because he wants to recoup 600k in unpaid legal fees. he thought he could get a $1,000,000 advance for the book the ghost was writing. that was reduced to 50k, and then nothing (obviously)

there was a non-disclosure agreement but a contract which furthers the commission of a crime (BK fraud) in invalid

BBM

They probably began working together without a formal contract/agreement due to the bankruptcy/law suits... I don't think they would risk a paper trail knowing they were going to have to lie their arses off to the feds in order to get Fca's bankruptcy through and get her out of the lawsuits... I think Fca planned all along, or at least well before they filed, to file bankruptcy to get rid of her growing debts and to stop the civil suits. Greedy girl isn't parting with any of her hard earned money. She honestly believes that she suffered and was victimized... Them not having a contract was a risk they had to take, and it backfired. CM and fca can't bully or threaten this guy into silence like they do with everyone else, and I bet they're just fuming... They picked the wrong guy this time, turns out he has some integrity. And common sense...

And it sounded like the foolproof suffocation story was the beginning of the end for him. He began asking about it, looking into it, questioning it...and when it became obvious to him they weren't going to satisfy his questions about the search he started to doubt her innocence... Sounds more like it was a process... Took him a while to get there, but thank God he did...

And about that forward casey wrote! :devil: ... I'll have to get back to that later... P'ses me off too much!

All jmo.
BBM

There was a Publishing Agreement between Rick Namey, Cheney Mason and TitleTown Publishing LLC of Green Bay, WI dated 8/3/12.

In the book he gives 4 and 5 of the contract....

4. Authors guarantee a Foreword written by Casey Anthony and the ability to publicize such.

5. Authors guarantee an introduction to Casey Anthony after her probation and civil litigation cases are concluded with the understanding that the Publisher will approach Ms. Anthony about the possibility of publishing her story.

Plus, there was a confidentiality agreement Cheney Mason and the author.

I am guessing that this forum has replaced the sidebar forum based on the number of post that have nothing to do with Casey Anthony filing bankruptcy?

you can also send e-mails to the Tampa Court Trustee

BBM

There was a Publishing Agreement between Rick Namey, Cheney Mason and TitleTown Publishing LLC of Green Bay, WI dated 8/3/12.

In the book he gives 4 and 5 of the contract....

4. Authors guarantee a Foreword written by Casey Anthony and the ability to publicize such.

5. Authors guarantee an introduction to Casey Anthony after her probation and civil litigation cases are concluded with the understanding that the Publisher will approach Ms. Anthony about the possibility of publishing her story.

Plus, there was a confidentiality agreement Cheney Mason and the author.
Thank you!
So, did they end their agreement before fca ever went under oath stating none existed? And didn't she and CM both say, under oath, she's never made any deals/agreements, and has no intention of doing so?

The wording in #5 states it's a possibility, and she writes in her Foreword that she has no knowledge of what's in the book. But, come on, really? What a snake! I hope this guy is willing to tell the court differently.

All jmo.

Does anyone else think that CM spends a lot of his day upset that she was found innocent? Karma is a biotch. :giggle: It would be a lot cheaper for CM to have the state provide lodging than him. JMO

Karma will not official come until Chaney is disbarred and/or put in prison and Casey is also in prison for bankruptcy fraud. JMO

I am guessing that this forum has replaced the sidebar forum based on the number of post that have nothing to do with Casey Anthony filing bankruptcy?
actually, we're on topic because the intent of the book is to expose the premeditated BK fraud

Thank you!
So, did they end their agreement before fca ever went under oath stating none existed? And didn't she and CM both say, under oath, she's never made any deals/agreements, and has no intention of doing so?

All jmo.

Yes, Casey said she was not making any deals ie movies, books, tv apperances etc.

let me find a link hang on

http://abcnews.go.com/US/casey-anthony-supporters-send-cash-gift-cards/story?id=18658347&page=2

Anthony's lawyers have said since she was acquitted that she has not received any offers for book, movie or television deals. She repeated that at the bankruptcy hearing.

Thank you!

The wording in #5 states it's a possibility, and she writes in her Foreword that she has no knowledge of what's in the book. But, come on, really? What a snake! I hope this guy is willing to tell the court differently.

All jmo.

They ended their agreement on 1/24/ 2013 and Casey filed bankruptcy the next day. Yes, Casey and Cheney Mason have lied to the court.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truecrime-hazeleyes
Back