***GUILTY***The Verdict Waiting Room #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Paraphrasing the presser outside the courthouse:
Police gave up holidays and they are grateful about the incredible support from the community. They had people bringing food to the police and words of encouragement. Children were bringing drawings to them. Professional people giving evidence, like the medical experts and scientists, are being thanked. He thanks the media, says “media often gets negative press" (irony, lol). They are happy that the media worked in partnership. He said the result has been a long time coming, but that they are very proud of the result. They haven’t got to meet Allison, but they feel they know her: “They all agree Allison was a wonderful person, mother and daughter…”

It is inevitable now to believe that he dressed her dead body in the clothes she was found in... . there is no other explanation.

no.. no emergence of the Baden 0 Clays yet.. hiding in the lavatories, I presume.

I hope the Dickies can now mourn Allison, seeing her funeral was tarnished by the presence of her murderer, ( I often wondered how hard it was for them to farewell their daughter knowing her murdered was standing near them, chilling to think about it) I will be attending any fund raising events and would encourage people to not forget her but to forget HIM..He is not worthy of any-more thoughts, and despite saying some people are worried he will suicide and that would be an escape, it would not bother me to know he sped up his trip downstairs, I would not be bothered by that in the slightest.

Wonder if the rest of the GBC's are already on their way to the airport, but I have a feeling we have not heard the last of them in relation to this

it's not a tv show that can get "spoilt" for the love of god!

It is inevitable now to believe that he dressed her dead body in the clothes she was found in... . there is no other explanation.

I'm still stuck on those clothes she was found in, are the same clothes she was wearing in front of the TV on the 19th.
She never had a chance to get ready for bed

I actually tend to think she was never in pjs, that the 3/4 pants were what she was wear when he murdered her...

Yellow balloons released by family and friends of Allison outside court. A cheer as they lifted up into the now sunny sky. Amazing it was dull overcast this morning and now the sun has come out and is shining on the Supreme Court.

12:27pm: "All the pressure proving too much for. The prosecution suggests you smothered Allison and that looks likely,'' Justice John Byrne said.

"Her fingernails scratched your face. The act of a desperate woman, fighting for her life.

"You took her body to Kholo Creek. There you disposed of her in an undignified way.

"Then you put in place and assisted in a deception plan. You used a razor to cut yourself near where she had scratched you.

"You drove around the streets of Brookfield, pretending to look for her.

"You have insinuated mental illness may have resulted in drug overdose or suicide.

"You have no criminal history, but you are definitely not a good character.

"This court denounces your lethal violence."Read more: http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...the-verdict-20140715-3by69.html#ixzz37V5IMwjk

As do we!!!!

The Courier-Mail can now reveal details from inside the police investigation into his wife Allison’s death and disappearance.

Conducting more than 1500 separate lines of inquiry, police:

* Found a car similar to the couple’s Captiva was recorded on grainy traffic camera footage at the Kenmore roundabout.

* Discovered Gerard pursued numerous women in a life of deceit that was only partially detailed to the jury.

* Went all over the world in their investigations, including consultations with UK counterparts about the scratches on Gerard’s face.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...-jury-wasnt-told/story-fnihsrf2-1226989606222

Thanks for the link Marly. Its always interesting to read the bits that come out after a verdict.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa