OK OK - Molly Miller, 17, & Colt Haynes, 21, Wilson, 7 Jul 2013 - #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I believe he's the fellow who either sent or received 33 texts to/from Molly's phone after the chase.
I hope so. I had never seen his name come up before. Been wondering for a year who was on the other end of those texts! Hopefully they get to question him soon.

Was DJE the friend they were trying to get a ride from after the chase/accident or is that somebody else? I recall them telling a friend that Colt broke his ankle after falling from a tree while trying to find the highway.

I don't think any of the friends Colt was supposed to have called were ever named. There was a neighbor who said someone drove up in their yard on a 4-wheeler that morning "looking for his friend," but we don't now who he was. He could've been one of Colt's friends, or he could've been one of Con's.

How did I miss this? From a reporter at KXII News:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...18781981751.1073741828.541026669267629&type=1

"We believe that it happened between the hour of 10:23 in the morning to 11:15 in the morning."

Can't find a corresponding story on the KXII website, though. It seems like there was chatter on one or both of the family pages earlier this week about a story that disappeared from a news website, so maybe that was the one. Wish I'd been able to read it first.

That's the first time I've seen that timeframe as well. What happened at 10:23 to make them believe it happened in the following 52mins?

ETA: according to our timeline, provided by OkieGranny, the donut in front of the cops happened at 10:46 PM. Interesting. So maybe their phones were with him but they were not? Is that what is being suggested?

This was from OkieGranny's timeline:

• Molly called a friend at 9:33 am and said she was walking down Pike Road, needed water and a ride, and she was crying.

Was this her last call? It was close to when she and Colt were presumed to have been killed.

That's the first time I've seen that timeframe as well. What happened at 10:23 to make them believe it happened in the following 52mins?

ETA: according to our timeline, provided by OkieGranny, the donut in front of the cops happened at 10:46 PM. Interesting. So maybe their phones were with him but they were not? Is that what is being suggested?

I'm not sure I am understanding your question, but the donut in the front of the cops occurred the night before.
They believe the couple was killed in the morning (am).

This was from OkieGranny's timeline:

Was this her last call? It was close to when she and Colt were presumed to have been killed.

Yes, as far as I know.

(How did the links on the timeline get so jacked up? The site upgrade?)

I'm not sure I am understanding your question, but the donut in the front of the cops occurred the night before.
They believe the couple was killed in the morning (am).

You are right! My mistake! I read it wrong.

But my question remains, what happened at 10:23 AM to give investigators that timeframe? Her last known call, as far as we know was at 9:33. Just seems that 10:23 is pretty precise.

Yes, as far as I know.

(How did the links on the timeline get so jacked up? The site upgrade?)

My guess is yes. I sometimes Google search "websleuths" and when I click on the provided link "websleuths.com," a page comes up where it says there was an error. So, I'm thinking there are issues still from the upgrade.

But my question remains, what happened at 10:23 AM to give investigators that timeframe? Her last known call, as far as we know was at 9:33. Just seems that 10:23 is pretty precise.

Maybe someone else's phone records?

Possibly "ping" info. As in she was walking one way and the phone pinged and next ping she was heading in a different direction. Or maybe no ping at all. I agree 100% that is too specific for an event not to occur. Maybe someone elses phone pinged close to her.

Well, well, looks like Con and Sabrina chickened out and decided not to take their chances with a jury.

Sabrina enters her plea Friday at 1:30. I'm guessing she'll get off with probation and restitution. One can only hope there might be conspiracy or accessory after the fact charges down the road.

Con's plea is set for next Wednesday at 2:00. More prison time for him, surely.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CDF3
Back