GUILTY NH - AH, 14, North Conway, 9 October 2013 - #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if she is protecting whoever she was with? Hate to think that but if she is unable or unwilling to identify, I can see why they are releasing pics and asking immediately while it is still fresh in people's minds.

Why release a photo of what she was wearing when she came home??? This makes zero sense to me.

It's not if some adult committed a crime attached to this case. In that case, there will be an indictment which will be public.

I am very, very sad for this child. I wish she did not have to go through what she went through, but we do not live in a world where someone can commit such a serious crime and then be expected to drop it just so the victim can have a "normal life". I am 99% sure that there was an adult who was responsible for keeping Abby for 9 months. That person must be caught and prosecuted. As part of that process, we will know the details.

Are people here honestly advocating for that not to happen in order to spare Abby the embarrassment of having the details made public?

Agree, and I would like to add that the best way for Abby and her family to move on is to just simply let Jane Young and LE address this with the media once and for all. We all know that this will be big news for a few days, but if they just tell the public, especiallly the towns folk that there is nothing to fear in terms of a predator, that she just ran away, eventually, the story dies a slow death, as a new story will crop up. Just get it over with, so Abby can move on. We don't need details, just one simple answer to ease fears of other parents in the town and surrounding towns- did she run away, or was she forced?

The longer Jane Young and LE doesn't address this, the longer Abby's name is in the news, along with her family. She will not be able to leave her home, go shopping, hang out with friends, etc, until this is addressed and the media goes away. They will be relentless, following her everywhere, until they simply address this. For Abby's sake, Jane, get her out of the spot light now, so the poor kid can breathe again and live in peace...........

hernandezKHS-jpg.jpg

10562609_10152554161107232_5876550006619698067_o.jpg

It looks similar to what she was wearing the day she disappeared?

Yup, just saw she came home in the same clothes she left in.

I wonder if she is protecting whoever she was with? Hate to think that but if she is unable or unwilling to identify, I can see why they are releasing pics and asking immediately while it is still fresh in people's minds.

Perhaps.

Or, could she have been dropped off there? Perhaps the police are hoping someone saw her being dropped off out of a car in the North South Rd. area and are hoping someone noticed the make/model or license plate # of the car? And could have been dropped off blind folded (if she was being held somewhere the last several months). Abby could be able to provide info such as -- a guy in his 30's named "Jack", but not have known identifying information such as make and model of vehicle, last name, etc etc.

IDK.

Won't she say where she was? Or is she unable to say? I did not read anytning about hospitalization, as is often the case.

Well the clothes are in good condition. She obviously didn't wear them for 9 months straight.

protecting someone or no, I do believe she was dropped off there.

wonder if she has or claims to have amnesia.

Yeah, there's lots more to this than we'll ever know.  Wonder why Abby isn't telling them who she was with, how she got home, etc?  For some reason for LE to want to know if someone saw her wearing those clothes, and are viewing tapes...lots doesn't add up.  Doesn't sound like LE found her at all.  Sounds like she came home, but they aren't sure HOW she came home.

View attachment 55417

View attachment 55418

It looks similar to what she was wearing the day she disappeared?

I think it is definitely the same. Although, whoever upthread said it looks like it is in too good of condition to have been worn for 9 mos straight is probably right. Perhaps if she was taken, the abductor redressed her in the original clothes to avoid any clothing items being tracked back to him?

If she was taken and held against her will, what could have prompted the perp to return her?

This is so strange. Those clothes are not the same clothes she disappeared in (at least not the top).

I think they are the same. The poor quality of the school camera image is probably not an accurate representation of the colors on the sweater.

I think they are the same. The poor quality of the school camera image is probably not an accurate representation of the colors on the sweater.

Huh yeah, maybe you are right. When I first saw the school image, I thought for sure she was wearing a very dark grey sweater. It looked almost as dark as the black pants.

So she was dropped off at the exact location FBI listed the "Multiple UNCONFIRMED reports of an individual matching Abigail’s description walking on North-South Highway between rotary and Settler’s Green entry" ???
And wearing the same clothes?

Things just gets stranger and stranger. :waitasec:

Where does one get a bag like that? Simple drawstring thing makes me think it was a giveaway thing at a fair or something like that, i.e. at the national guard recruiting booth.

alien abduction?

things are getting strange . . .

I think things are only just beginning to get interesting around here...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LornaJay