GUILTY NH - AH, 14, North Conway, 9 October 2013 - #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
So she was dropped off at the exact location FBI listed the "Multiple UNCONFIRMED reports of an individual matching Abigail’s description walking on North-South Highway between rotary and Settler’s Green entry" ???
And wearing the same clothes?

Things just gets stranger and stranger. :waitasec:

Yep, yep and yep :thinking:

It's almost like she stepped into a "wrinkle in time" and finally came back out.

not really I guess now that I think about it. If she did go off somewhere willingly (not going to split the coercion hair right now so understand when I say willingly I am not saying no one who assisted in disappearing should face consequences) then great care has been taken to try to protect that individual MOO.

She is wearing same clothes and carrying same back pack.

ETA (sorry work beckoned)

She was apparently dropped off there by person or persons unknown.

Seems like a concerted effort to keep that person an unknown to me.

This is just so totally bizarre. Let's say she took off with someone. There is no way she has been wearing that same outfit for nine months straight. So why would she have to change back into it? What would it matter if she wore short and a t-shirt from wal-mart?

This is just so totally bizarre. Let's say she took off with someone. There is no way she has been wearing that same outfit for nine months straight. So why would she have to change back into it? What would it matter if she wore short and a t-shirt from wal-mart?

Maybe the captor is afraid of being caught? Wearing Merino brand means they've been to Target, WalMart has a brand, etc.

This is all just really too friggin weird!

Maybe the captor is afraid of being caught? Wearing Merino brand means they've been to Target, WalMart has a brand, etc.

I mean, would it not be hard to catch someone if she was wearing just some generic outfit that has been sold a thousand times over? Why make her put on her old clothes? A sweater? In July?

At this point I am even willing to entertain this being a hoax.

Maybe I missed it somewhere, what time to she reappear? Please don't tell me it was about the same time of day she disappeared! That would just be tooooooo much!

A couple post up it said between 10 and 10:30 pm

Is this as if she were drugged and released ?

They asked if someone saw Abby or another female in these clothes.

Who else would have worn them besides Abby?!?!?!

But then she would have been taken to a hospital, no?

Not necessarily if she were drugged enough to not know what was up and when it wore off, she realized she was near home and walked there? **Speculative**

Not necessarily if she were drugged enough to not know what was up and when it wore off, she realized she was near home and walked there? **Speculative**

Well, taking a person to a hospital is almost automatic in these cases from what I have seen. I have never seen anything like this. Hope Jane is not just trying to justify the searches, expenses, etc by making it a mystery...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tici