Holly Bobo, missing from TN 2014 discussion #5 ***ARRESTS***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Catching up and am mortified. :tears:

Our forum rules do not allow me to say more, so I'll wait until I stop shaking.

Just a couple of things this morning~

First of All, Hi Everyone! It's been awhile, enjoying my grandbaby! Putting up produce from the farmers market and hanging out with my 72 year old mom!

Y'all remember, when Zach's place got broken into? He was all I'm gonna fix the person who broke into his house. I've been pondering the little fact that this video/phone was there and while Zach was away someone who knew of it took it.. Maybe just maybe Mark Pearcy. Why on earth would he give any kind of an inch to LE due to his own phone, tho, if he had a video of his own wife, why the heck doesn't he just show it? Character that is why, his lack of character.

My mom and dad have all Apple products and my mothers laptop sorta crashed. They took it to Nashville to see if the Apple place could fix..They couldn't get into it at all. They had to send it off, somewhere, I want to say Montana. They got into the laptop, retrieved the files, and had a place online for my dad to go and download all their files again, it was a long tedious process. When dad opened the files it went everywhere and dad eventually had to get on the phone with the people who got it opened to help him in retrieving everything.

Apparently it is something in Apple's Security part of software/hardware.

I wonder if the ex-wife "holly" has been questioned in regards to having ever made a video that is as SK described?

And as far as thinking that there is no way people would be showing this video all this time later, I think it's completely possible. Just like most of us wouldn't associate with people like ZA/JA, many of the players in this story have shown to have huge lapses in judgment and between what is right and wrong.

JP has said there is no video and also said it was his ex wife in the video? Which is it?

I'm thinking it's a process x20 phones extracting the data to tie the charged and possibly potential charge of others in Holly's murder. Not all will be Iphones but this is Apple's Law Enforcement quidelines for data extraction request. You can skip down to L.

https://www.apple.com/legal/more-resources/law-enforcement/

at the link http://www.wsmv.com/story/26137704/man-linked-to-holly-bobo-case-in-court-tuesday it says that LE had the witness call Jeff Pearcy in an attempt to get him to discuss the video she alleges she saw. In their phone conversation she says something like (paraphrase cause the article wont let me copy n paste) if it had been you in the video I would have watched it. He answers yes, I know.

Earlier in teh article it says she did not want to watch the alleged rape but saw Mark Pearcy approach a tied up blond woman who resembled Holly Bobo with the obvious intent to rape her. The article does not state she watched the alleged rape.

Jeff Pearcy claims he could not hear well on the phone call and that there is a sex tape of his brother Mark Pearcy having sex with his own wife who is also named Holly.

That is what I took from the article anyway.

Well... I wonder if JP's ex-wife, Holly (if there is such a person), would be able to corroborate that she had sex with half-brother Mark?...

an EX-wife may not want to cover his fanny... Especially if it it not the truth...kwim?

Just thinking...:waitasec:

I agree Foxfire. It seems odd to me that after this much time, and knowing the importance of this video, the TBI still has not even found some way to at least unlock the phone?

Perhaps they need approval by the Grand Jury first to delve into cell phone data?

:waitasec:

1 This may be an important point in unraveling the truth.

J Pearcy can't claim that he never showed her a video, and that no video ever existed, while also saying that what she saw might have been a video of M Pearcy's wife that he showed her. Is he claiming that, at one time, there was indeed a video of some "Holly" that's akin to what she describes and that he showed her?

2 On the other hand, her claim is that this was something she was shown a couple months ago. It's pretty extreme to think that he would have had such an incriminating video in his possession, keeping it more than 3 years after the crime, and casually showing it around. That doesn't make sense on any level.

Wouldn't the recorded phone message between Ms. King and JP... When referring to the video about Holly - and JP says "Yes"... Add to the evidence that the video may exist?

:waitasec:

Just looking at things another way here - if there isn't anything incriminating on the phone, why doesn't the owner simply provide LE with the code needed to unlock it and clear himself straight away? Even if the phone contains another embarrassing or revolting video of some sort, revealing it would have to be better than being accused of being part of Holly's death?

Good point...

IF it was really a video of Mark having sex with Jeff's ex-wife, Holly,... Then why would he fear having LE open it up... Obviously Jeff (the cuckholded husband) already knows... Since HE is the one that announced it.... So that would not be Mark's fear?

JMO

I think that JP is alleging that there was a video involving his brother Mark's ex (another Holly) and ZA and that brother Mark filmed the encounter. It's hard to follow because of how JP worded his statement in the article linked last page but that is what I think he is saying. That some sex tape exists showing ZA in a sexual consensual encounter with his brother, Mark's ex wife who is named Holly.

I suspect, if such a video exists, that seeing a snippet of that video coupled with the long standing rumor that there was a video out there of Holly being raped after her abduction became melded in this woman's mind.

[ETA think about it. The local rumor mill has long been pumping out this business about Holly Bobo being raped and tortured on video. Then ZA and JA are arrested. And now the MSM is even beginning to discuss and hint at this rumor of the video. It is all the buzz for months after these arrests.

Then someone you know shows you a snippet of a video on their cell phone with ZA approaching some tied up blond woman named Holly ready to have sex with her and you hear MP's voice on the video (hence is the filmer). You might a) think this is THE rumored video or b) even knowing it is not, here is a way to get back at someone who has pissed you off and you really don't even have to lie.

The witness testified she saw a blond woman who resembled Holly Bobo on the tape.

I know others will disagree but that is what this is all looking like to me.

So the TBI better have something more substantial than this to convict ZA or I will lose it. Literally lose my chit. We have waited too long for justice for Holly to let it go that route.

My only question is, IF what I describe above is what happened - why does JP or MP not simply produce the video/ innocent consensual sex tape?]

I think that JP is alleging that there was a video involving his brother Mark's ex (another Holly) and ZA and that brother Mark filmed the encounter. It's hard to follow because of how JP worded his statement in the article linked last page but that is what I think he is saying. That some sex tape exists showing ZA in a sexual consensual encounter with his brother, Mark's ex wife who is named Holly.

I suspect, if such a video exists, that seeing a snippet of that video coupled with the long standing rumor that there was a video out there of Holly being raped after her abduction became melded in this woman's mind.

[ETA think about it. The local rumor mill has long been pumping out this business about Holly Bobo being raped and tortured on video. Then ZA and JA are arrested. And now the MSM is even beginning to discuss and hint at this rumor of the video. It is all the buzz for months after these arrests.

Then someone you know shows you a snippet of a video on their cell phone with ZA approaching some tied up blond woman named Holly ready to have sex with her and you hear MP's voice on the video (hence is the filmer). You might a) think this is THE rumored video or b) even knowing it is not, here is a way to get back at someone who has pissed you off and you really don't even have to lie.

The witness testified she saw a blond woman who resembled Holly Bobo on the tape.

I know others will disagree but that is what this is all looking like to me.

So the TBI better have something more substantial than this to convict ZA or I will lose it. Literally lose my chit. We have waited too long for justice for Holly to let it go that route.

My only question is, IF what I describe above is what happened - why does JP or MP not simply produce the video/ innocent consensual sex tape?]

Thanks for the clarification... A video may exist of JP's ex-wife, Holly, having sex with ZA (not half-brother MP, as I mis-posted above)...

(Hard to keep up with these "busy boys and girls".... Isn't it...:waitasec:)

Yes.... I am wondering:

1.). what are the true obstacles in discovering what is on the phone?

2.). why don't the P half-brothers just give the TBI/FBI/etc. the codes if there is nothing incriminating on the phones?

P.S. is "mis-post" a real word?...:giggle:

How long have they had this phone? A couple of months or more? And, despite the crucial nature of whatever it is supposed to contain, they are still claiming that it must be in there but they just can't access it yet? Either they are lying to stall for time (hoping for something to fall from the sky to help their case) or they are incompetent as can be. Not very encouraging.

As someone who has worked as a policeman for 9 years and with the Courts (Probation & Parole Officer) for 28 years, the first thing I thought of was how does LE plan to say they maintained "Chain of Custody" of the evidence? The only way I can think of is if one person at the Apple Store takes the phone and secures it at the store in a container such as a safe where no one can have access to it. It has to be sealed and initialed by LE and the Apple handling it. Otherwise, it is tainted evidence.

Someone else on here asked why don't the judge just order Pearcy to unlock it. Unless I am mistaken, I don't think the Court can order searches willy-nilly like that. The prosecution can file a request for a search warrant for the contents of the phone and the Court can order the search if it falls within the scope of the law and rules of evidence.

Of course, Pearcy could resolve the entire matter if he would just agree to unlock the phone himself. This could be arranged if the prosecution and defense attorneys could agree and if the phone was opened and the contents displayed with all parties (judge, prosecution and defense) being present. It could be done in chambers to assure privacy. If there isn't anything incriminating in the phone, it would be beneficial to Pearcy's defense. As long as this matter or anything else criminal in nature was not in the phone, he would have nothing to lose by doing this. If the latter is true, the contents could remain private. But if criminal evidence is there...

Just my thoughts for what they are worth-TM

:dunno: With respect to the whole iPhone/Apple store,

Not sure but could this still be relevant ?

This is taken from a report which highlights this subject.
(re. Conrad Murray Trial)

" iPhones can be added to digital forensics investigations,
just as computers.

This can be seen in the Dr. Conrad Murray
trial, in which his iPhone contained enough evidence
regarding the Michael Jackson death for prosecutors to make
the case. Cases such as these caused a demand for an
extraction method of the evidence that could be found on an
iPhone, as Apple had continued to stall in providing law
enforcement with a method to do this, or access to the
operating system on the iPhone in order to develop a tool
themselves. "

http://tinyurl.com/lletd7y

There has been Supreme Court rulings recently as to how cellphone searches have to have separate search warrants to review contents. I believe it is important to note that both LE AND Apple could be waiting on a GJ to sign off for a search warrant. Better being safe than sorry. Actually I am happy that they have not opened or "unlocked" the phones and searched without a specific warrant. Otherwise it could be thrown out. IMO

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/06/26/us/supreme-court-cellphones-search-privacy.html?_r=0

JP has said there is no video and also said it was his ex wife in the video? Which is it?

I'm thinking it's a process x20 phones extracting the data to tie the charged and possibly potential charge of others in Holly's murder. Not all will be Iphones but this is Apple's Law Enforcement quidelines for data extraction request. You can skip down to L.

https://www.apple.com/legal/more-resources/law-enforcement/
There was a security based issue with an iPhone in another case recently that caused problems for LE. It will drive me crazy now until I can remember which one. Tim Bosma's murder, perhaps. Anyway, this isn't a first.

I am so saddened by the latest news. I don't know what else to say. Just heartsick over the whole thing.

ETA: It was the Oscar Pistorius case.

"The lead detective investigating Oscar Pistorius over the shooting of his girlfriend Reeva Steenkamp has been sent to the Apple headquarters in California to seek help in bypassing password protection on the athlete's iPhone, just days before his murder trial is due to begin."

The South African Police Service has been struggling for months to access text and Whatsapp messages on the iPhone 5 they found lying on the bathmat outside the lavatory where Miss Steenkamp was shot in the early hours of St Valentine's Day morning last year.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...-HQ-to-crack-Oscar-Pistorius-iPhone-code.html

Excellent post my friend.

We have to remember who Ms. King was going up against by even having the nerve to come to police two weeks after she saw this despicable video and from my understanding she didn't watch all of it but just a short part of it. No telling what the complete video shows.:(

You are so correct. Since cell phones have video capacity many criminals nowadays are immortalizing their horrendous hideous acts they do against innocent victims.

I believe ZA and JA capable of anything and still have their followers on the outside. Ms. King had to think twice whether she wanted to even get involved knowing who the players are in this brutal case.

She said she had known Pearcy for 19 years. I do not think this is a case of a woman's revenge. She came forth with what she knew and what SHE saw,imo, and nothing more. She was really putting her own life in danger by coming forward. She is not accusing Pearcy of raping Holly. Why? Because the video she saw showed Zach Adams raping Holly. If she was just lying to get back at Pearcy and knew there really isn't a video then she could have said that he too was in the middle of raping Holly but she didn't do that. The reason she didn't is because the part of the video she saw it was Zach Adams being the brutalizing monster. And she knows if the police can retrieve the cell phone footage THAT is what it is going to show.

I am thankful that the Judge found Ms. King credible. I do believe he believes her and that is why he found there was enough probable cause to send it to the GJ.

IMO

I agree 100% ! Plus I am sure they have already given her a lie detector test and she passed with flying colors.ZA is a murderous monster and his type would keep an incriminating video because he thinks he is untouchable. I hope and pray LE proves him wrong!

Here's another thing I read. If the phone is an IPhone, and the person did backups, the backup default is backed up online to Cloud. They may have the evidence from Cloud of said video, but need the cell phone which probably has the video deleted by now, jmo, examined and deleted pictures/video history extracted.

Read that elsewhere but made sense to me. Hope it does to you too? ha ha

I have to believe at this point that Dylan Adams knows what happened. And that he knows who was present. Not that he was involved but lived there. Where could he go? And has lived in fear most of his life from his own brother. Being removed from that, he knows who was there and who took dirty pictures. Soon when it comes to trial video or no video the awful truth will come out.

JMO

While Apple's legal proccess is well designed, it's a longer wait than I thought. Up to 90 days or more etc...etc.... gah. Oh, the waiting.... I'm sure they will examine it all through the chain of command & legally because some a-hole will dispute it in court if they don't.

jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member