Rita Tangredi, 31, and Colleen McNamee, 20, 1993-94 ** John Bittrolff ARRESTED **

Status
Not open for further replies.
IIRC, in "Lost girls" Melissa is said to have lived with her Dad for awhile, right? I don't think it was mentioned where he lived - I'm gonna go back and see what the book says...Is that what you were getting at MK?

Quoting myself to reference the question of where MB's father lived - it was Dallas.

I dont know what comstock is....I thought edison strip was in West Babylon the industrial strip that Cherri Bombs is right by and all those shady strip clubs also heavily discussed on utopiaguide as the stroll for LI streetwalkers

I dont know what comstock is....I thought edison strip was in West Babylon the industrial strip that Cherri Bombs is right by and all those shady strip clubs also heavily discussed on utopiaguide as the stroll for LI streetwalkers
UG especially like Commack. Sorry auto correct not Comstock.

Oh ok that link basically shows the girls who work in those strip clubs on edison do engage in prostitution in the lap dance booths

Let's get this name Bittroff? Bittrolff? and all the other variations that members can or have found figured out.
Is it an honest mistake or did he deliberately confuse others.

I find it interesting that he is found as John Mike Bittrolff. (Mike not Michael)

You know he is a "jr." also, right? (jr meaning Junior)

Still catching up lol - you all got it!

Fyi, the nym, Lt Frank Drebin is a fictional character, played by Leslie Nielsen, in the naked gun movie series. Outside of that, s/he is just another new poster who people will view with suspicion, until they decide s/he's okay and not a troll/trouble maker. *shrugs*

Sheesh, I should have caught that! (insert shame-faced smiley here). Glad to hear from you Shadow! (and everybody else - thanks)!

There are quite a few of those places off of Edison, not to mention the occasional street walkers you see wondering around the cross streets at night. I had a friend with a building over there that has seen all kinds of perverted things happening outside of these clubs and even in random parking lots. He even ripped down all the bushes by his building cause he was finding liquor bottles and used condoms in them daily. Gross.

Did anyone else notice that his cuticles look like maybe he chews them? I noticed that and he keeps his nails VERY short...even in recent pictures.

Just wondering why Kevin Kline's pic ended up next to JB? lol

<modsnip>

He never had a Facebook. The only social media account I could find for him was a Google+ account. His only friend was <modsnip>. There wasn't anything to see.

Fyi, the nym, Lt Frank Drebin is a fictional character, played by Leslie Nielsen, in the naked gun movie series. Outside of that, s/he is just another new poster who people will view with suspicion, until they decide s/he's okay and not a troll/trouble maker. *shrugs*

Hi all, Just happened to stumble on this site when I was reading up on the Sarah Goode murder. Wish I found this site sooner, I am impressed with some of the posters. I'm not as funny as Leslie Nelson, but I have him beat on criminal justice and legal of experience in the field. Graduated from John Jay, considered working for NYPD but found my work in law firms more enjoyable. Spent 5 yrs working defense side state and federal criminal cases, white collar investigations, The past 3 years I have been working a corporate law firm focusing on civil litigation. It pays better, and while the cases I am involved with are interesting, it in no way compares to the excitement of working criminal cases. I am originally from Long Island and have a Newsday account and was also interested in what Peter14(Hawk) wrote and jumped at the chance to ask him. I look forward to contributing to this community.

Hi all, Just happened to stumble on this site when I was reading up on the Sarah Goode murder. Wish I found this site sooner, I am impressed with some of the posters. I'm not as funny as Leslie Nelson, but I have him beat on criminal justice and legal of experience in the field. Graduated from John Jay, considered working for NYPD but found my work in law firms more enjoyable. Spent 5 yrs working defense side state and federal criminal cases, white collar investigations, The past 3 years I have been working a corporate law firm focusing on civil litigation. It pays better, and while the cases I am involved with are interesting, it in no way compares to the excitement of working criminal cases. I am originally from Long Island and have a Newsday account and was also interested in what Peter14(Hawk) wrote and jumped at the chance to ask him. I look forward to contributing to this community.

Thank you for your gracious reply. Again, let me say Welcome. You have already impressed me with your contributions - keep them coming! (I got a bit protective of Hawk, sorry...nothing personal!)

:uthere:

The suspect's family is OFF LIMITS.

Thanks.
====================================================================================

Social Networks

Regarding Facebook, MySpace, Twitter, and other social networking or blog websites: Links may be used to direct posters to view something on a social networking page. But postings on social networking sites are not considered fact; they are rumor. Copying and pasting, or taking screen caps, directly from these pages is not allowed. Paraphrasing is okay. (Exception: If the Twitter or Facebook post belongs to a verified news station, it may be copied. But a link should still be provided.)

Also, social networking pages may only be linked if they are directly related to a case, i.e. the victim or suspect. We don't want to post to someone's mother, brother, employer, milkman, or postal carrier just because they know the main player. We also NEVER link to minor's pages (unless they are the victim). And be sure that the page actually belongs to the person being discussed. Do not link to someone if you are not 100% sure it is the correct person. And if a social networking is set to private and you get in the back way, you may not post what you find. Private means private!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname