Found Deceased WA - Jenise Wright, 6, Bremerton, 2 Aug 2014 - #1 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are not going to rely on eyewitnesses. They will interview-investigate-re-interview and watch. She will be found. The person responsible for her disappearance will be exposed.

Saw the live steam there was a news story on Jenise. First they talked of all the signs up all over town wishing for her safe return. Second they to talked to a neighbor who showed were she was looking around her home and in the yard and said the neighbors keep looking. Third they talk to the two older sisters who talked of how hard this was on the family and specified the two kids taken away by cps is in one of their cares. fourth they talked to FBI who gave list things they may be doing in their investigation.

http://q13fox.com/2014/08/06/search-for-missing-6-year-old-continues-to-intensify/

First I've heard this. Makes me think the neighbors who thought they saw her on Sunday afternoon were probably mistaken. The other kids running around the neighborhood would be most likely to know if she was around that day, IMO.

Makes me think of parents again if true. I think LE and FBI are still looking closely at family. I don't think family has resources to hire good lawyer...I am half way expecting Mason to come running...

This sucks! So basically anything could have happened to this girl. The neighbors are saying she would have breakfast and/or lunch with them but didn't other articles mention that she was not allowed inside other peoples homes? So which is it? So frustrating...

They say she was a "child of the park" and it's a tribe mentality... I'd bet money it has nothing to do with now "friendly" the girl is that the neighbors were having to provide her meals. They took care of her because her parents clearly weren't.

They are not going to rely on eyewitnesses. They will interview-investigate-re-interview and watch. She will be found. The person responsible for her disappearance will be exposed.

I think the interviews of eyewitnesses are very important. The timeline matters. Who saw her last on Saturday night and at what time, and if anyone saw her on Sunday at any time, is pertinent to the case. If she vanished in the night Saturday with no sight of her on Sunday, it leads my mind in different directions than if she was playing around the neighborhood Sunday and disappeared.

I'm sure LE has interviewed family, friends and neighbors, and have a good timeline, but I wish we did. I'd like to know what the parents and siblings have to say about Saturday night and Sunday morning.

Sad. Websleuths won't let me post three letter posts. Read the the first three letters.

In my opinion, "running around unsupervised" is necessary for healthy normal human development. A child should develop the ability to bike around the neighborhood and fall off the bike and get skinned up but still walk the bike back home, bruised and bleeding. A child should be able to wander into the woods and get lost and be forced by their own wits to find their way home. That's how you develop intellect and independence and ability to function. That's how you keep from being 30 years old and not being able to leave mom and dad's home because you frankly aren't capable of anything independent as many in this last generation has proved to be.

So that's why, in my generation and all generations before this, kids were allowed to pedal off on their bikes or wander off on foot for adventures. It's necessary to develop a child into an independent individual.

That has nothing to do with this case, where a child was missing in the morning when everyone got up and it wasn't until dark that anyone at all looked for her. That's a family in chaos and nothing to do with having children able to flex their freedom muscles and pedal around the area or walk and exercise their own independence for awhile.

BS. My six year old is learning to stretch her wings, be independent and problem solve by doing things like taking horse riding lessons. Stepping out of her comfort zone to go to daycamp at the farm she has been riding at for a few years is a way she is getting to be more self confident and not need mama right there. Once a week she rides while being taught and once a week at her lesson it's just her and the horse working it out. Supervised, but from a distance. She is getting her freedom on this huge piece of land, doing something she loves, being forced to use the skills she knows, and she is safe! There are so many other ways for kids to learn to be independent. Kids don't need to be out roaming the streets to grow up into confident and capable people.

I get the feeling this child was not supervised at all. Children who are allowed to run around freely are watched by creepy pedophiles. ugh
praying she's found, I have a horrible feeling about this.
:(

I get the feeling this child was not supervised at all. Children who are allowed to run around freely are watched by creepy pedophiles. ugh
praying she's found, I have a horrible feeling about this.
:(
Agreed! I totally disagree with "free-range parenting". It's an excuse to be negligent and lazy in the supervision of children. They DON'T need to walk home alone to become independent adults. There are plenty of other opportunities to teach independence. This is just offering up vulnerable victims to the pedophiles who roam the streets.

Do we know if any residents of the trailer park had guests over late Saturday night into early Sunday? Someone sending the night for whatever reason, party went to late, friend drank too much to drive? I hope LE is asking residents about any guests and making sure they are accounted for. Maybe someone in her park has a creeper for a friend and doesn't realize it... And that person was leaving right around the time little Jenise was wandering the park looking for breakfast.

Not a good feeling here... even before this ------>http://www.kirotv.com/news/news/missing-bremerton-girls-father-previously-investig/ngwSN/ :notgood:

Father's words were nasty from the beginning regarding Jenise - not saying he did anything, but he sure sounds like he doesn't give a darn and trying to place blame elsewhere. :sick:
Agreed. The little bit of him I heard on HLN today, he minimized her being gone, like she was just off visiting a neighbor, "Send her home". No concern at all for her welfare or that it just might be unsafe for a 6-year-old to be out roaming the streets!
I won't even let my 13-year-old walk the dog alone. I'm proud to be a "helicopter parent" because I know where my daughter is at all times, and she is alive and safe.

One article I read said the police didn't think this girl was kidnapped from her home. That doesn't mean LE doesn't think she was kidnapped at all, right? Just not a sneak in the house type of kidnapping?

Size..I don't think the weight is bad, but 36" is very short. My four year old is 39" and that's the 25%. She's two years older and three inches shorter.
I have a major problem with the 36 inches. If 39 inches is 25% tile for a 4yo, this child was not 36 inches and the parents didn't care enough to document her height or she hasn't been anywhere that her height was measured in quite some time.
I'd like to point out how "off the chart" she would be.
Most 5-6 yr olds are VERY close in weight and height. In other words if they are 45 pounds they are about 45 inches... It can be a few more or a few less. Not a difference of 9!
tadyguza.jpg

All posts are MOO

One article I read said the police didn't think this girl was kidnapped from her home. That doesn't mean LE doesn't think she was kidnapped at all, right? Just not a sneak in the house type of kidnapping?

I'm thinking maybe they do think the dad with the priors was involved somehow. Maybe they think she is already dead- so "missing" not "kidnapped"? If they thought she was kidnapped, wouldn't they have issued an Amber Alert?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea