Found Deceased WA - Jenise Wright, 6, Bremerton, 2 Aug 2014 - #4 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
IF her sibs had ever snuck out before, maybe she learned from them or followed them. "If you don't let me come I'll tell on you!". Something like that? Not trying to discuss the minors specifically... but just an idea.

Or.....she was witness to something the big kids were NOT supposed to be doing.....and made the ''fatal'' error of saying, "I'm telling"

That's possible but if it was an adult that could also be the reason she was at that location. The adult using it to cast suspicion toward teens. I hope I'm wrong with my suspicions. I have been wrong many times before. Is it true that this time she went home alone and big brother was not with her?
That could be, as well. About when she went home, I'm still unclear on that. But yeah, her 16 year old brother wasn't there.

If it's a teen it's going to make it hard to discuss on WS until they make an arrest. BUT...it could be a young adult that grew up here and took the opportunity.

I don't have a particularly strong feeling one way or another about the age of the killer.

I will say, that as a child/teen our 'gang' of neighborhood kids (wide range of ages) lived near a creek and woods. When you wanted to do something bad, the woods was the place we always went. As a kid/teen, you don't have much privacy or a place of your own (bedrooms are usually within earshot of parents) and the woods offered that privacy from adults.

Jenise being put in the woods does remind me of something a teen might do. Many posters have said if it was an adult with access to a vehicle, they would have driven her away and disposed of her elsewhere. I don't disagree with that idea, as it would decrease chances of Jenise being found. But another reason an adult would not drive Jenise away is if he did not want to risk her DNA/other evidence getting in his car.

I'm on the fence.

Can someone tell me, Shady Lady perhaps, how long the MHP has been in existence? Long enough that an adult living there now could have grown up there?

One reported asked if "everyone" in the MHP was being tested for DNA and the answer was "yes". I wonder once again if that includes minors? I know this was discussed earlier in the thread but just wish the reported would have elaborated on the questions to include this.

My heart just aches for Jenise and this should NEVER, EVER, happen to the innocent!
He said take the # of mobile homes multiplied by the # of people that live in each one...so I think it includes everyone.

Oh my goodness....I am chasing this thread around and hope I found the right one.

I was a little side tracked but here's what I got from the presser:

• Positive identification – it is Jenise
  • Cause of death – not being released
  • Manner of death – homicide
  • Classified a homicide investigation
  • DNA is still being accepted voluntarily
  • Samples are then taken to state patrol and takes 24 hours to prepare for cross-matching
  • LE is asking that anyone who saw someone with muddy clothes Saturday-Monday to contact police. They have already received tips about people and muddy clothes.
  • Approx 100 feet from the outside ring of houses down a sloped area. Thick thick brush, wet mud
  • Family asks for privacy.
  • LE will hold another presser between noon and 2 tomorrow
  • Will not release if she was killed there or somewhere else.
  • May allow one media photographer in to photo scene in woods tomororrow
  • Does not know how close to the paths that crisscross through the woods Jenise was found.

If it's a teen it's going to make it hard to discuss on WS until they make an arrest. BUT...it could be a young adult that grew up here and took the opportunity.
Yeah, I keep thinking & wanting to discuss, but can't. [emoji1] Need to get dinner ready, anyway. Yikes, I just found y'all last week and I'm addicted to WS already! ;D Later!

Hi magpie, I dont know what I'd do without all the good people here. Thanks to everyone.
HLN never forgets to let us down. CNN had nothing either. We need a newscast besides these
and Faux!!

Didn't a local see a creepy camper being washed out in the nearby walmart and then one of the guys peering into the woods on the back side of 303? Did you notice any mud? Might be worth another mention to law enforcement.

DNA sample indicates to me that there is DNA on her.

The muddy Saturday is thought provoking

could be she had dna under her fingernails (((that comforts me ))) MOO

I don't have a particularly strong feeling one way or another about the age of the killer.

I will say, that as a child/teen our 'gang' of neighborhood kids (wide range of ages) lived near a creek and woods. When you wanted to do something bad, the woods was the place we always went. As a kid/teen, you don't have much privacy or a place of your own (bedrooms are usually within earshot of parents) and the woods offered that privacy from adults.

Jenise being put in the woods does remind me of something a teen might do. Many posters have said if it was an adult with access to a vehicle, they would have driven her away and disposed of her elsewhere. I don't disagree with that idea, as it would decrease chances of Jenise being found. But another reason an adult would not drive Jenise away is if he did not want to risk her DNA/other evidence getting in his car.

I'm on the fence.

I am on the fence now too. I was watching the FBI agent in the background when the PR person said about a path teens often use, the FBI guy whispered something to the person beside him. And, after the presser, the man who was whispered to and the FBI talked to the PR person. Then there was a shrug of the shoulders as if to say "oh well" by the person who was initially whispered to. But, then again the PR person did say too it was a path that could lead to the highway at roughly the same time. It was one of those two statements that appeared to be a concern.

I dunno.Did anyone else witness this exchange? It is why I am on the fence now too.

Hi and Welcome!! if he's agile it could be an older man too. so very hard to guess.
Could someone drive around to the water area ? I wonder.

Thanks Bessie, you're magic !

Ok.. why?

I would guess because they have to specifically test for a number of different potential substances as well as any readings that would help narrow down the TOD. I don't know how long the various tests take to run but I would imagine they aren't all instantaneous.

One thing I remember the spokesperson saying in response to a reporter's question of 'why are you doing blood work?' was (I'm paraphrasing) to see what substances may have been in her system at the time. So I am really, really wondering about the COD and whether maybe it wasn't as immediately apparent as we all think and fear.

Can someone tell me, Shady Lady perhaps, how long the MHP has been in existence? Long enough that an adult living there now could have grown up there?

Park is pretty old I think...15-20 years.

Is the blue house near where the body was found - is that the abandoned one?? Anyone know which one was the abandoned home?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zootopian2