Found Deceased WA - Jenise Wright, 6, Bremerton, 2 Aug 2014 - #8 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
that was same day ''found him too traumatized to get out of his bed with his back against the wall'' female parent said could you come back later
same day female parent & GG filmed by news media same day GG photographed playing with dog
Wonder if gg's mother often takes up for him, makes excuses for him, etc., etc..

--------- no disrespect meant towards the mom.

Wonder if gg's mother often takes up for him, makes excuses for him, etc., etc..

--------- no disrespect meant towards the mom.

frustrates me as a parent that it happened if LE is there for a swab...I'd be making it happen ....just the way I was raised. My female parent would have whupped me if I had pulled that stuff that's all I can say. KWIM

THAT!!!^^^ that's what I keep forgetting to ask...thanks gngr.
Was it the duffle bag? OR like you mentioned a sweatshirt...with a possible name or school name or wrestling team insignia?

That statement is showing that LE felt how he tried to conceal Jenise's body. It might not have been his duffle bag but one that was discarded in the bog. I remember all the items LE found while recovering Caylee's skeletal remains in the swamp. It appears as a dump site or some teens would hang there to not be noticed...

Why would they say that without something of significance?

All posts are MOO
LE had to have a reason to say that.... I think at the time it was to make the perp squirm.
So what was the item? The hinted at favorite item? hummmm

That statement is showing that LE felt how he tried to conceal Jenise's body. It might not have been his duffle bag but one that was discarded in the bog. I remember all the items LE found while recovering Caylee's skeletal remains in the swamp. It appears as a dump site or some teens would hang there to not be noticed...

aha, thanks LLL.

frustrates me as a parent that it happened that's all I can say if LE is there for a swab...I'd be making it happen that's all I can say....just the way I was raised. My female parent would have whupped me if I had pulled that stuff that's all I can say. KWIM
I totally get what you're saying. :)

Locking up in 5 minutes guys. There is still a lot of sleuthing of minors and family going on. It's against TOS, so please watch what you are posting.

Salem

Just so I'm clear, if a minor in this case is mentioned in the media is it okay, or not okay to mention that minor here? Not sleuthing, just mentioning the article. I don't want to break the rules so I'm double-checking.

:welcome: Yellowbutterflies!! :welcome: to Websleuths!:welcome:Glad you joined us!!:welcome:

I was thinking about the and/or duffle bag statement.
The big problem is they called it an accessory... Is a wrestler's duffle bag or personalized t-shirt an accessory?

All posts are MOO

for some reason I recall the word '''apparel""

This is why I tend to think this was all unplanned. If he had been thinking and planning, he would have thought to locate a different location. Or, maybe he thought that because the property adjacent to the bog is accessible from the highway, maybe he thought that it would indicate anyone could be a suspect.

Or maybe he just underestimated how quickly they would find her. The fact that the underwear and shorts were found nearby and not in the bog makes me wonder if he hid the body on a panic.

Hopefully he will talk and give info on the time frame. I tend to think daytime because the father saw her in bed the night before. I guess we will find out whether he really saw her, or if he just thinks she was in bed. ..did the crime happen that night...

Thanks for your input and missed the chance last night to welcome you here !! Love your name, by the way, especially since my cat recently had kittens and they all do "crazy cat" stuff-the latest being turning on the kitchen faucet. Always a circus here. 🙀

gngr---his shoes...could LE have his shoes?
They very well could. I know from experience you can't step into more than 6 inches of mud and expect to come away with more than 1 shoe.

All posts are MOO

In the probable cause statement it states:

On top of the pallet, searches located a black nylon duffle bag, luggage, and/or laptop bag style shoulder strap.

It appears they found a shoulder strap that could belong to a (a)black nylon duffle bag, (b)luggage, or (c)a laptop.

That may have already been discussed/agreed upon, just thought I'd bring that forward.

Did they mention finding muddy adult sized shoes?

LE had to have a reason to say that.... I think at the time it was to make the perp squirm.
So what was the item? The hinted at favorite item? hummmm

Maybe a team wrestling tee shirt?

that was same day ''found him too traumatized to get out of his bed with his back against the wall'' female parent said could you come back later
same day female parent & GG filmed by news media same day GG photographed playing with dog

No, the day he was too upset to provide DNA was 8/4
The day he was seen driving with mom while she was interviewed was 8/5
That pic is dated for 8/6

I think he was mimicking what he saw when his mother experienced the death of her sister 2 yrs earlier. It would also explain why it didn't raise any red flags with her. jmo

I think you may be right. I found that so odd how the Mom indicated he behaved the same way when her sister died. There is something telling there. Perhaps he had no true feelings of sadness and so he had to act like he did.

A lack of "empathy" is what I keep thinking about. He sure seemed to lack empathy to be able to do something so horrible. And maybe he had to force acting like he was grieving because he may have not had any real feelings of empathy.

When he was at the candle light function, he didnt seem to have any real emotions from the picture I saw. Just kind of a blank look.

On top of the pallet, searches located a black nylon duffle bag, luggage, and/or laptop bag style shoulder strap.

It appears they found a shoulder strap that could belong to a (a)black nylon duffle bag, (b)luggage, or (c)a laptop.

That may have already been discussed/agreed upon, just thought I'd bring that forward.

I know I am wrong, but I read that
they found a
BLACK NYLON DUFFEL BAG,
& luggage, and/or laptop bag style shoulder strap
Why do they choose to let it drag on?

All posts are MOO

nope .... totally mute on the shoes.....we don't have a complete inventory of what was taken from his house or a search warrant on his house at this point

While we know the "click here for spoiler" feature is a fun one, we're going to hold off on it for now on this thread. It isn't always compatible with mobile devices and we're going to hold off on it for now.

Sorry if my idea caused problems, I didn't intend it to, was just a suggestion.

My head has not been quite here the past few days because of health problems but I just got back from the hospital and I'm gonna live :) Phew, huge sigh of relief. Off to catch up on what I have missed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Websleuth0000