Possible Victim: Natasha Jugo, 31, Queens, Body Washed Ashore and belongings found on Gilgo Beach Mar 2013 *car fnd Ocean Pkwy*

The guy in question has an interesting social media presence- he's got a whole lot of FB connections but mostly interacts with the large portion of them that are female and who appear to to work either directly within or on the outskirts of the sex industry. Paid club girls, hooters waitresses, strippers, etc. He's connected to a middle aged hip hop/ R&B DJ (claims to be his manager but can't verify) who does a club circuit in NJ and LI but works mainly out of Miami. The two of them also appear to be at least loosely connected to this: http://worldredeye.com/2011/07/betty-bangs-bikinis-bikes/ and he comments a fair amount on glamor/soft-core shots that have a watermark from that company. He also seems to hang around people who are represented in some sort or another by a local LI model and talent agency.

Most of his tweets are at *advertiser censored* stars, and, well, don't say I didn't warn you.

I think he may somehow be involved in either procuring girls for parties (club, private, whatever) and/or involved in supplying recreational drugs (based on his choice of username etc.)

The photos on Natasha's myspace lead me to believe she was involved in glamor/pin-up/etc modeling so it's not super-surprising she'd have contact with him if the above is true.

All that said, unless the cops lied about the evidence of only one set of footprints leading from the area of the car down to the beach (and at this point I am willing to believe anything is possible) I am 99.9% sure Natasha's death was suicide.

The guy in question has an interesting social media presence- he's got a whole lot of FB connections but mostly interacts with the large portion of them that are female and who appear to to work either directly within or on the outskirts of the sex industry. Paid club girls, hooters waitresses, strippers, etc. He's connected to a middle aged hip hop/ R&B DJ (claims to be his manager but can't verify) who does a club circuit in NJ and LI but works mainly out of Miami. The two of them also appear to be at least loosely connected to this: http://worldredeye.com/2011/07/betty-bangs-bikinis-bikes/ and he comments a fair amount on glamor/soft-core shots that have a watermark from that company. He also seems to hang around people who are represented in some sort or another by a local LI model and talent agency.

Most of his tweets are at *advertiser censored* stars, and, well, don't say I didn't warn you.

I think he may somehow be involved in either procuring girls for parties (club, private, whatever) and/or involved in supplying recreational drugs (based on his choice of username etc.)

The photos on Natasha's myspace lead me to believe she was involved in glamor/pin-up/etc modeling so it's not super-surprising she'd have contact with him if the above is true.

All that said, unless the cops lied about the evidence of only one set of footprints leading from the area of the car down to the beach (and at this point I am willing to believe anything is possible) I am 99.9% sure Natasha's death was suicide.

I am kind of surprised that with all that you have found that you feel 99% sure her death was suicide.....I am leaning even more the other way to her death not being suicide...even more so than before you posted.

I have seen where LE put out false information...as part of their investigations to help solve a crime.

Earlier last year red flags that stood out to me were:

The grainy "Missing Persons Photo supplied" - Even if you suspect someone may have been depressed surely and that suicide was a possibility wouldn't you still have hope - and put out the clearest and best photo you can to help find her.

Little to no media information and what was released was vague at best.

The strange manner her car was left parked with the windscreen wipers still in the up position.

Connections to Florida - which has come up in the past before.

Media comment by family stating she believed she was being followed - this could be interpreted as she maybe had some mental health issues.....or maybe the girl was right...and someone was actually stalking her.

Very Little cyber footprints of this lady - not unheard of - but still curious.

A few months after she was found - out of nowhere shows this new picture of her (the one where she was wearing a hat) - where was that clear picture when she was listed as missing why did that photo take roughly 7 months to surface..that last bit I will have to check as I am just going on what I can remember.

Her social profile page being manipulated after she vanished pictures that were there after she vanished - then suddenly not there and now 12 months later the pictures are back again. Contact(s) that were there originally after she disappeared ...suddenly disappeared and again now 12 months later the contact list is back. Sure it could be a friend or family member has her log in details...and all of it unimportant...but still very curious.

And now you have said that her one remaining contact is quite possibly working on the outskirts of the sex industry, possibly he recruits girls for parties and possibly is involved in supplying recreational drugs.....mmm...sex, drugs.. suicides at Gilgo beach....

ohhh and just to confuse everyone further...where was her body recovered from???

I am kind of surprised that with all that you have found that you feel 99% sure her death was suicide.....I am leaning even more the other way to her death not being suicide...even more so than before you posted.

I have seen where LE put out false information...as part of their investigations to help solve a crime.

Earlier last year red flags that stood out to me were:

The grainy "Missing Persons Photo supplied" - Even if you suspect someone may have been depressed surely and that suicide was a possibility wouldn't you still have hope - and put out the clearest and best photo you can to help find her.

Little to no media information and what was released was vague at best.

The strange manner her car was left parked with the windscreen wipers still in the up position.

Connections to Florida - which has come up in the past before.

Media comment by family stating she believed she was being followed - this could be interpreted as she maybe had some mental health issues.....or maybe the girl was right...and someone was actually stalking her.

Very Little cyber footprints of this lady - not unheard of - but still curious.

A few months after she was found - out of nowhere shows this new picture of her (the one where she was wearing a hat) - where was that clear picture when she was listed as missing why did that photo take roughly 7 months to surface..that last bit I will have to check as I am just going on what I can remember.

Her social profile page being manipulated after she vanished pictures that were there after she vanished - then suddenly not there and now 12 months later the pictures are back again. Contact(s) that were there originally after she disappeared ...suddenly disappeared and again now 12 months later the contact list is back. Sure it could be a friend or family member has her log in details...and all of it unimportant...but still very curious.

And now you have said that her one remaining contact is quite possibly working on the outskirts of the sex industry, possibly he recruits girls for parties and possibly is involved in supplying recreational drugs.....mmm...sex, drugs.. suicides at Gilgo beach....

ohhh and just to confuse everyone further...where was here body recovered from???

AND: Her body was "intact" after three + months (March, April, May and almost all of June) in the Atlantic Ocean and appears on the Gilgo Beach, between Hemlock and the old coast guard station, in only a bra. Her clothes and ID were laid out on the shoreline just like Raymond Roth's FAKED suicide. One set of footsteps could have easily been someone dumping her car, and either carrying her to the shore or faking her footsteps and then walking in the wet sand to a nearby vehicle. The wind and tides could take care of any footsteps that left the shore and walked far enough away to then proceed up to their waiting vehicle, boat or ride.

or the whole line fed to us about footprints could have been false in the first instance...wouldn't been the first time I have seen news articles put out with false information...the whole media circus surrounding Israel Keyes..was my big lesson in media manipulation orchestrated by LE...for some reason just thinking about that.....I feel LE is on this case.

Big WOW

All that said..."unless the cops lied about the evidence of only one set of footprints leading from the area of the car down to the beach (and at this point I am willing to believe anything is possible) I am 99.9% sure Natasha's death was suicide"

mmmm??

Remember how HF the Oak Beach Rezident had a 1980's arrest for a large amount of cocaine and marijuana inside a ahem hem BURLAP bag? Burlap is used to transport DRUGZ

Going back to the creepy photog... And his collection of wretched pics, specifically those of distorted and sometimes mutilated body parts: one in particular of a kneeling female brunette, with blue eyes and bloodied hands and face holding what looks like a bloody chopped off male part is extremely worrisome.

It made me think a few things. One that a Manorville-type killer would look at photos like that. Then I got to thinking that this might be one reason to take men and then kill them. What if he does these torturous acts and photographs them or copies what he's seen in these kinds of photos? That guy put dolls, mutilated genitals, babies with animal heads, Jesus as a naked women, wood outdoor furniture, needles in veins and discarded needles, drug paraphernalia, homeless naked drunk men, the removed the pig woman meme, and more there. He has the kind of interests that fit a butchering killer.

Going back to the creepy photog... And his collection of wretched pics, specifically those of distorted and sometimes mutilated body parts: one in particular of a kneeling female brunette, with blue eyes and bloodied hands and face holding what looks like a bloody chopped off male part is extremely worrisome.

It made me think a few things. One that a Manorville-type killer would look at photos like that. Then I got to thinking that this might be one reason to take men and then kill them. What if he does these torturous acts and photographs them or copies what he's seen in these kinds of photos? That guy put dolls, mutilated genitals, babies with animal heads, Jesus as a naked women, wood outdoor furniture, needles in veins and discarded needles, drug paraphernalia, homeless naked drunk men, the removed the pig woman meme, and more there. He has the kind of interests that fit a butchering killer.
Maybe to you his interests fit a butchering killer. To me it looks like he's already got an outlet for his darker thoughts.

Mainly because he has showed up here and other places online, asking questions. It seemed to me like he legitimately grieves her and wants answers.

I think he legitimately grieves her too. I just don't think he's ever uncovered anything. It kind of tells me that if he was indeed pimping JT out, then her killer probably wasn't a regular. Although, JT was a street-walker. I wonder if they even have regulars?

Maybe to you his interests fit a butchering killer. To me it looks like he's already got an outlet for his darker thoughts.
It's hilarious how we never agree on any aspect of this case :)

You see, it may be an outlet for this flicker member or it may be either a diary of sorts or a wish list.
But it really doesn't matter to me. Just as I wouldn't leave my child alone with a friend, who I found out was recieving CP mags, I wouldn't want the same now adult child to hang out with this guy or anyone like him. I just don't know if someone who looks at this type of stuff might escalate to acts of torture. I'm not willing to put money on this being his ultimate outlet.

I think he legitimately grieves her too. I just don't think he's ever uncovered anything. It kind of tells me that if he was indeed pimping JT out, then her killer probably wasn't a regular. Although, JT was a street-walker. I wonder if they even have regulars?

Based on what the UG, CCC and LIerotica members talk about... They do have their favorite streetwalkers.

All that said..."unless the cops lied about the evidence of only one set of footprints leading from the area of the car down to the beach (and at this point I am willing to believe anything is possible) I am 99.9% sure Natasha's death was suicide"

mmmm??

That's really it for why I'd go with suicide- *if* it's true there was only one set of footprints, and they were exactly the same size and matched her shoe size/ tread tread pattern (a big if, which I do have a qualifier for since cops throughout the greater NYC area certain have a proclivity for lying in my experience) and they lead to the water's edge and her clothes were found next to the footprints- well, I'm having a really hard time figuring out how that could possibly be staged, all jokes that riff on "jesus walking beside me" aside. (And I have thought hard that, including her meeting someone at the water's edge who'd walked close enough to the tide or in the water itself that his footprints were obliterated. But the weather was frigid the weekend she went missing (http://www.theawl.com/2013/03/new-york-city-march-17-2013 ) so I I'm not inclined to believe she removed her own clothes in anticipation of a rendezvous with a person. I stopped digging once I couldn't make him fit, but the area around where he works a day job is interesting, as is access to company trucks and, if he's an installer, his likely working offsite throughout the region.

Are you talking about the flicker account? The one that was brought up half way through this thread because someone thought they found a picture of Natasha and linked the photo....the photo looked nothing like Natasha - didn't even resemble her one iota IMO

Are you talking about the flicker account? The one that was brought up half way through this thread because someone thought they found a picture of Natasha and linked the photo....the photo looked nothing like Natasha - didn't even resemble her one iota IMO

Yeah, I didn't think she looked like Natasha either but something about those pictures, as a whole, make me feel so disturbed. That is the kind of stuff I think are magnetic to others with equal or greater tendencies toward sexual violence...

Whenever I look at the friends lists of guys like JM and KW and the friends of their friends, I come back to the is the feeling that sooooooooooooooo many young people are involved in these risky lifestyle. When I look at possible POI social pages, I can't believe how many sick minded men are all around us. The photog friend of the drifter and this flicker guy's pages are just a dime a dozen. IMO, it doesn't bode well for the future.

Having lurked on some of the "hobbyist" boards, it seems that streetwalkers do have regulars.

Yeah, I didn't think she looked like Natasha either but something about those pictures, as a whole, make me feel so disturbed. That is the kind of stuff I think are magnetic to others with equal or greater tendencies toward sexual violence...

Whenever I look at the friends lists of guys like JM and KW and the friends of their friends, I come back to the is the feeling that sooooooooooooooo many young people are involved in these risky lifestyle. When I look at possible POI social pages, I can't believe how many sick minded men are all around us. The photog friend of the drifter and this flicker guy's pages are just a dime a . IMO, it doesn't bode well for the future.

The aforementioned "hobbyist" boards are simultaneously terrifying and depressing for exactly these reasons. There are so many people walking around with no empathy for their fellow human beings (or if they have it, it's severely compartmentalized).

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Horizon54
Back