GUILTY CA - Erin Corwin, 19, pregnant, Twentynine Palms, 28 June 2014 - #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
ChristopherLee1.JPG

Christopher Lee appeared in an Anchorage court on Tuesday, August 19, 2014. Police say Lee has been
charged with homicide in San Bernardino County, Calif. He was arrested by Anchorage police.

Marc Lester
===============================================================================================================================

Lee appeared for his hearing wearing red prison clothing, instead of the yellow that most Anchorage jail inmates wear. The difference typically indicates that inmate is segregated from the general population.

With his beard grown and hair unkempt, Lee said he’d speak with his attorney before making his decision on extradition. Nobrega interjected, stating she was not clear if he had an attorney. Lee’s family, sitting in the back of the courtroom, replied that he did. The lawyer practices in California, so the judge set a representation hearing for Lee.

One of the family members tried to comment in court but was hushed by family. The woman declined to comment after the hearing.

http://www.adn.com/article/20140819/suspect-murder-marine-wife-california-appears-anchorage-court

Hmmmmmm I wonder who they could be referring to???

Mom, wife and sister?
http://www.cbs8.com/story/26320600/sheriff-ex-marine-inquired-about-body-disposal

I kind of feel like she wasn't burned, or if she was, it was for a very short time. If it went according to plan, I would think there likely wouldn't be a body...it could have been the original plan, then they scrapped it or maybe they panicked and disposed of the body as quickly as possible.

I apologize in advance for the gruesome thought but I really don't think they would have planned to burn her. We're on such high alert right now for smoke/fire out in California, they had to know that would have been noticed immediately. Even way out in the desert... someone would have noticed a plume of smoke. I agree they are cocky and/or not very bright, but starting a fire would have practically been saying "hey over here! look!" and I don't think they wanted that.

So the alleged murder weapon was found tucked away at Horse Ranch woman's property. I am NOT buying the story that it was just there for "safe keeping". B-a-l-o-n-e-y. I think this Horse Ranch woman knew everything, and only started talking when LE starting applying some pressure and she got scared. Either Horse Ranch Woman or Mrs. L gave information to lead LE to Erin's body That is the only way they could have found her. So who talked? Horse Ranch woman or Mrs. L....or both?
SPECULATION AND OPINION ONLY

If I were guessing this would be it. I think MB had said @ one time that NL was back in 29 Palms. If that is so, well you guys can take it for there. It would be great if they found her wo outside help, but........ The main thing is they were successful in their search. I feel LE did a great job on this and as I and others have said, they knew much more than they released.

Okaaayyyy... this,is,totally O/T...

But... My pup was just acting funny... And she reminded me of Lassie...

and I got to thinking....

Poor Lassie had to always go to he77 and back looking for and saving Timmy... Finding him fallen in wells... Lost in brambles... Etc... Etc... Then going to get Ruth and Paul to come get their adopted son, Timmy...

does anyone else here wonder if in today's day and time CPS would come to take Timmy from the Martins until they could prove to be more watchful of their son... And to not make poor Lassie risk her life every dang week?

Just wondering...:waitasec:

guess I have been on WS too much recently.... And need some serious intervention...:crazy:...

O/T over...

Carry on....

Okaaayyyy... this,is,totally O/T...

But... My pup was just acting funny... And she reminded me of Lassie...

and I got to thinking....

Poor Lassie had to always go to he77 and back looking for and saving Timmy... Finding him fallen in wells... Lost in brambles... Etc... Etc... Then going to get Ruth and Paul to come get their adopted son, Timmy...

does anyone else here wonder if in today's day and time CPS would come to take Timmy from the Martins until they could prove to be more watchful of their son... And to not make poor Lassie risk her life every dang week?

Just wondering...:waitasec:

guess I have been on WS too much recently.... And need some serious intervention...:crazy:...

O/T over...

Carry on....

I'm still trying to figure out why no one ever realized that Jessica Fletcher (From Murder, She Wrote) had to be a serial killer. And how anyone inviting her for dinner or a weekend at their place wasn't charged with conspiracy to commit murder.

Hoping this loser and his wife continue to show their IQ's and make frequent use of the phones in jail.

Also...it seems they would know by now if she had been pregnant? I am beginning to wonder why they can't tell (if they can't) especially if her body was almost identifiable, at least by the way LE is referring to her and needing dental only for confirmation. Jmo I have a kind of feeling that maybe she wasn't...don't want to think that, as I think CL believing she was pregnant was the entire motive and Imo, it was financial, primarily.

I have played video games since I was about 5 years old. I probably spent a year of my life playing Mario games. I have never once tried to kill my enemies by hurling a turtle at them. Games are games. Violence is violence. They are separate issues.

I am referring to violent video games. Those same games that the military uses for training. If the military is using those graphic video games as training and children/teens are playing them constantly, I strongly believe it affects the brain and desensitizes, especially those with mental deficiencies.

I'm still trying to figure out why no one ever realized that Jessica Fletcher (From Murder, She Wrote) had to be a serial killer. And how anyone inviting her for dinner or a weekend at their place wasn't charged with conspiracy to commit murder.

:silly:

Hoping this loser and his wife continue to show their IQ's and make frequent use of the phones in jail.

Also...it seems they would know by now if she had been pregnant? I am beginning to wonder why they can't tell (if they can't) especially if her body was almost identifiable, at least by the way LE is referring to her and needing dental only for confirmation. Jmo I have a kind of feeling that maybe she wasn't...don't want to think that, as I think CL believing she was pregnant was the entire motive and Imo, it was financial, primarily.

I wonder if they might be holding out on releasing that until they see what happens with him waiving extradition or not, etc.?

Or hoping he (well, NL, also probably) will talk more in the interim and slip up with more of their 'insightful' plans, knowing that thinking EC was pregnant was definitely a significant piece of things?

So perhaps allowing this was she/wasn't she thing getting them to say something individually - or to one (another if she's able to visit him) - if they suddenly have to start scrambling and coming up with some new story or something if they have to go down the mental rabbit trail of "oh dang - she's dead and now she may not have been pregnant?!"

They've clearly got loose lips and think they are smarter than everyone else (or else they're truly so...dim) that it seems likely they'd slip up either individually or together if they have to sweat out whether or not Erin really was pregnant WITH CL already charged with her murder and Erin also having been found.

I can't imagine it crossed their minds that there was any possibility she might really not be pregnant, so this could be quite the hiccup in things even just in them having to contemplate it.

Maybe he removed the rebar, threw Erin in the mine (I got a lump in my throat typing that), threw in tires in an effort to cover her and then replaced what rebar he could. Another thought is maybe that wasn't the first sealed mine that he unsealed, thus having additional rebar in his Jeep. Does anyone know if tires are typically thrown in to sealed mines for whatever reason? I went to those same mines a hundred years ago so I don't remember much about them other than they seemed very, very scary.

Catching up so I don't know if this has been addressed yet but there are decade old fires burning in old abandoned coal mines in Pennsylvania, some of which are caused by people burning trash and tires in the mines. Once lit, it is extremely difficult to extinguish. One fire burned for 60 years!

Most of the time, trash dumping or open burning near a culm dump, abandoned mine or subsidence pit is to blame. “Trash and tire burning have been the cause of numerous fires, including the fire in Centralia,” Mr. Stefanko said. The Columbia County community is all but a ghost town now; the mine fire there has burned steadily for nearly 50 years.

http://thetimes-tribune.com/news/long-time-burning-mine-fires-widespread-hard-to-douse-1.1695663

I learned this by doing a simple search of "mine fires" and a lot of information came up. Sounds like perhaps CL did some similar searches on his computer prior to June 28th. Too bad for him, if this is what he was attempting to do in that mine, he wasn't smart enough to realize the difference between an abandoned coal mine and an abandoned gold mine.

I have played video games since I was about 5 years old. I probably spent a year of my life playing Mario games. I have never once tried to kill my enemies by hurling a turtle at them. Games are games. Violence is violence. They are separate issues.

I often bang my head into walls hoping coins will fall out.

Seriously though, I do think video games nowadays are far more graphic than they were in the 90s and they're being played for much longer periods as well. I do *not think it makes a person want to kill another person but in general, I do think it is desensitizing to the mind.

Um... Mortal Kombat was pretty severe, imo.
I often bang my head into walls hoping coins will fall out.

Seriously though, I do think video games nowadays are far more graphic than they were in the 90s and they're being played for much longer periods as well. I do *not think it makes a person want to kill another person but in general, I do think it is desensitizing to the mind.

If I were guessing this would be it. I think MB had said @ one time that NL was back in 29 Palms. If that is so, well you guys can take it for there. It would be great if they found her wo outside help, but........ The main thing is they were successful in their search. I feel LE did a great job on this and as I and others have said, they knew much more than they released.

MOO I don't think either gave up her location. LE has had specialized searchers looking in those mines for weeks now. I think they had some very specific evidence linking CL to those mines and it was just a matter of checking each access point. Of course, I could be wrong but I don't think either, if they knew Erin's location, would have talked.

Um... Mortal Kombat was pretty severe, imo.

I didn't say there weren't any graphic video games back then, I said they're more graphic now. I could say the same for movies. The technology just wasn't there.

Maybe they are doing DNA to confirm paternity before releasing info.

Mel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member