MO - Grief & protests follow shooting of teen Michael Brown #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Assaulting a cop and trying to take his gun are both assumptions.....

Actually, they are both admissions.

By the Brown's attorney.

It would benefit you to read yesterday's posts. I would link for you but I'm on my phone and can't

Not according to the Brown family lawyer and common sense. IMO

He called it "more than a tussle" in the car and the gun discharged.

It insults my intelligence to even suggest the much smaller Officer Wilson would attempt to grab a 6'4" almost 300 pound man by the throat while still sitting in his vehicle through the window.

All IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I consider myself intelligent as well, and i can see many possibilities... Again "tussle" does not equate MB assaulting Wilson. IMO

rude, arrogant, and needlessly antagonistic cops. I won't even get into that crap I've seen

me too Garden--just really power and control issues!!-my intial notions were it was overkill until call in to radio and autoposy -- and as we all are sharing the story it is fleshing out in many directions.

Pffft.

I'm blonde, blue white as they come and I've had my share of rude, arrogant and biligerant interactions with police...for doing nothing more than being nosey and trying to see what was going on...broken tail light..concert parking lots...being lost in an area I didn't belong in... etc....

Jumping off your post...

The idea that DR. Mary Casy made that statment b/c she's seeking to discredit the Browns autopsy is a stretch, consider this article...dated MAY 2013 well before his appearance alongside Baden.
Not to get way O/T here but the KC Star did an expose lengthy article regarding the ME's office in KC, MO. I live in MO. The KC Star raked them over the coals. Mainly for calling obvious homicides as suicides. I am paraphrasing. So there is NO WAY they are going to allow him to use them as a reference. And it could be why he moved across state lines to set up shop. If this guys smart he will not be coming back to Missouri. IMO he only did this so he could get his picture taken with Baden to hang on his wall and bragging rights.

JMO's

http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/...cle_0662e5b1-dcfa-578f-9487-8ab6a176ea4d.html

But he is stupid!!!!

He should have known getting involved in a case like this he would be exposed!

What's that expression.....oh yea,

"Stupid is as stupid does."

I couldn't wait until Veiled Prophet Parade (or the Mardi Gras Parade)

Proof that the Wilson was assaulted please? Or even an eye witness report? I am open to anything other than dribble from another "unknown source" or more lies from parties only interested in showing MB in a bad light.
I did this the other night and you ignored my response. Here it is again:

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...el-brown-ferguson-missouri-timeline/14051827/
St. Louis County Police Chief Joe Belmar says in a news conference. Belmar says Brown physically assaulted the officer, and during a struggle between the two, Brown reached for the officer's gun. One shot was fired in the car followed by other gunshots outside of the car.

Once again, I believe LE.

Totally ! Once somone here found that angle I was shocked that such an esteemed guy worked wiht him.

Yes, it is especially considering everything we now know about Parcells. Unfortunately, it is going to be very damaging to Baden's reputation once the MSM get wind of it.

If all you know is being hassled by police - especially if you are perceived as being the wrong color for a neighborhood - how is it bias to avoid that?

I will be very upfront and say I have NEVER had a pleasant run in with police until very recently. And I am one of the lighter skinned people in my family. And a woman. But in my 41 (ack) years, the vast majority of interactions have been with rude, arrogant, and needlessly antagonistic cops. I won't even get into that crap I've seen males have to deal with. Awful. When someone can have their head slammed into a cruiser hood repeatedly until they are bloody, and then be charged with "resising arrest", all because they said "what'd I do?!", when the cops can speak to you like you're a piece of dirt an question your presence because they think you don't fit in the neighborhood profile... Just for two examples... Something has to change.

More people need to read and re-read Gardenlady's post. No matter what you think of MB, society needs to understand that this happens and happens often. This is what the protests are about not this particular shooting...... I highly encourage everyone to give this a few minutes thought, especially if you haven't been subjected to it... Imagine what it must feel like... Just imagine it..

Oh, I was hopefull but fearing , all day , the miniharricane was last nights reason . OH great now I have to go find a live stream if someone knows one let me know. do not know why that is difficult on this end computer challenged! I do not have a cell phone - I hated them the minute they came out - and its a educated bunch here I venture many here agree wiht me the damage they are doing with entire society IMO

Oh geez, is anyone watching the looting going on right now? Fox 2 News St. Louis. Hang on let me try to link....

Shame on this attorney for taking advantage of these not so savvy parents.

It's like he enjoys keeping them in the dark and ignorant of the law.
Why do you think they are "not so savvy"?

Assaulting a cop and trying to take his gun are both assumptions.....

At the hospital, they took an x-ray to determine if there was a fracture or not. So the cop was injured. How did that happen if there was no assault?

Yep and Dorian was the one who said he saw MB get shot in his back...............
So, there's that.
Oh, and Dorian said he had just caught up with MB and started walking with him 20 minutes before this happened......
So there's that, too.

Dorian Johnson also reported MB curled into a fetal position on the ground. And we know that's not true from all of the pictures of the victim at the scene that are available. With head injuries such as we know of now, the victim would not be physically able, or conscious, and able to curl into a fetal position, then "uncurl" into the position he was found and photographed in by so many. IMO, pretty much every single bit of the description given from DJ has been shown to be incorrect. He is simply not credible. If he said the sky was blue, I'd look out the window to see for myself. He's a terrible witness, and not at all credible, IMO, due to his own words, as well as his lies, story changing, his own criminal history, outstanding warrant, etc.

Johnson described watching Brown go from standing with his hands up to crumbling to the ground and curling into a fetal position.

http://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/eyewitness-michael-brown-fatal-shooting-missouri

Pffft.

I'm blonde, blue white as they come and I've had my share of rude, arrogant and biligerant interactions with police...for doing nothing more than being nosey and trying to see what was going on...broken tail light..concert parking lots...being lost in an area I didn't belong in... etc....

Yes but does it happen to you because you are white and blonde? Does it happen to you with regularity? So you get roughed up because of it?

And besides all that - why is any human being - white black or purple - expected to bow and scrape before cops? If they treat you disrespectfully, why are they automatically owed unquestioning obedience?

You are a human being, and deserve to be treated like one. Regardless of whether you wear a badge or not!

More people need to read and re-read Gardenlady's post. No matter what you think of MB, society needs to understand that this happens and happens often. This is what the protests are about not this particular shooting...... I highly encourage everyone to give this a few minutes thought, especially if you haven't been subjected to it... Imagine what it must feel like... Just imagine it..

So should Officer Wilson be sacrificed as a scapegoat to make everyone feel better?

BBM
Because Wilson looks to me like he is pacing back and forth trying to figure out what the hell just happened, if he had sustained a blowout fracture his face would be covered in blood and he would be on his hands and knees in pain and would stay in extreme pain until he got to hospital and was administered strong pain meds
This is so not true. I had an orbital blow-out. Fractured in 4 places. Find my post from yesterday if you're interested in what the real injury does to a person/feels like.

PS--I had no blood. Lol

Pffft.

Wow ... Just wow. No comment.

I did this the other night and you ignored my response. Here it is again:

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...el-brown-ferguson-missouri-timeline/14051827/

Once again, I believe LE.

You are lucky to have had interactions with LE that predispose you to believe them.

I've seen with my own eyes how some cops will just make ish up. Because they know they will be believed, and the arrestee will not.

Can you not see how one's experiences and environment will color their perception of who is telling the truth?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member