IN IN - Delano Wilson, 1 mo., Indianapolis, 27 Aug 2014 - #1 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
A lot of details in the descriptions of the perps too. More than I would be able to give if someone was stealing my baby.

I was going to say that too. He was able to recollect all three colors on the perps shoe.

In any case, I hope baby is found safe soon.

Wilson's family said the baby's father was walking with the child when he was approached by the male and struck with a gun. The father said when he regained consciousness, he saw his 6-week-old baby being taken away.

"It's been truly emotional time since we got the phone call. We love the baby so much, just give the baby time to bond with his mom and dad because he's just a baby," the child's aunt Lou Johnson said.

http://www.theindychannel.com/news/local-news/amber-alert-issued-for-missing-1-month-old

Frankly the whole story sounds hinky.

I'm having a VERY hard time with the story at this point. I mean, it's *possible* to be hit over the head with a gun, lose consciousness, and regain it just in time to make a picture perfect description of two nappers, down to matching earring and shirt and the exact model of a gun...right?

I just want more info I guess. :-/

There is a video here now: http://fox59.com/2014/08/27/amber-alert-one-month-old-baby-missing-and-in-extreme-danger/

Baby was taken when the father was assualted.

Because of the uh, uh, "uniqueness" of this particular situation, it took our detectives some time to dive into the details with the parents ...

In response to the question, "is there still an active search going on"? Yes, we are searching primarily for the child.

So does that mean they are not really searching for the blue Taurus? What is the unique aspect to this story?

To me this suggests that they are no longer pursuing the white guy with red do-rag and .380 and Hispanic girl with green shirt and matching earrings in a Taurus. Mmmhmmm......
Because of the uh, uh, "uniqueness" of this particular situation, it took our detectives some time to dive into the details with the parents ...

In response to the question, "is there still an active search going on"? Yes, we are searching primarily for the child.

So does that mean they are not really searching for the blue Taurus? What is the unique aspect to this story?

Ugh this is so close by too, I'm only about 20 minutes from downtown Indianapolis. I really do they find that baby soon.

Wow, this is only about 10 miles from my house. It's been all over my news feed and the local news. I'll be keeping my eye open...this seems pretty hinky to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

street view:
MNQ3V3rl.jpg

general area:
jH4lwaUl.jpg

I am just going to wait for an update and sit on my hands:facepalm:. It's sounds too fishy, but that is just me:gaah:

This article says the male suspect was seen with a .380 caliber handgun. That would be why it's considered "extreme danger" I bet. Is that a really easily identifiable gun? It's interesting to me that a witness could name the gun but not get a license plate.

http://www.indystar.com/story/news/...-boy-reported-abducted-indianapolis/14717055/

I own a .380. I wouldn't say it is something that is necessarily easy to identify, unless you are around a lot of guns. Mine is smaller, but not always. My boyfriend had one and you probably couldn't tell the difference between his gun and a 9mm gun by looking at it, without looking at the bullets. Strange thing to report, in my opinion.

:thinking: Prayers for this child!!

wondering if we can get the 911 scanner rewind for this??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChasF419