Found Deceased AZ - Isabella Grogan-Cannella, 8, Bullhead City, 2 September 2014 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
a crooked person cannot play a straight game......

the speech pattern is fascinating to me at least:

"I want him to know... why he hurt Bella..."

((like she's going to explain it to him why he hurt Bella))

Even IF they didn't actually believe JR had anything to do with it, or would have ever taken her, I would have TOTALLY said "our friend Justin was here too when we left but now he's gone also". But no, there was no mention of him in that 911 call.
Can't get the media to open on my phone....

Can someone kindly transcribe the 911 call?

Dispatcher asks RF where mom "she's upstairs pretty distraught " ? WTH .... Would you not be out looking for her ?!

Maybe not if you had already received a text message from your good buddy telling you he had her and asking you what you were going to do about it? Maybe, JUST maybe TG actually thought she was protecting Bella by not mentioning him or his texts to the police? Who knows. Such a totally messed up deal all around and poor Bella paid the ultimate horrifying price for the lifestyle of the adults. This case makes me SO mad.

Even IF they didn't actually believe JR had anything to do with it, or would have ever taken her, I would have TOTALLY said "our friend Justin was here too when we left but now he's gone also". But no, there was no mention of him in that 911 call.

The 911 operator specifically asked him who all was in the house at the time. He said the two girls and the grandmother. Liar.

And lied to them. Liars have trouble keeping track of what they said. :stormingmad:

I don't know why I'm so angry - it was clear all along that the family left out critical information. How could they? Poor, poor Bella.

I'm more angry now after learning what really went down that night and now seeing TG weeping for the camera. Oh I'm sure it rips her apart that her daughter is gone but at the same time, that all came about as a direct result of her lifestyle and the company she chose to keep.

BBM: But I think she does know him well, she says he'll open up to her, which is why he's going to visit him in jail to find out why he did this to her daughter.
This is also confusing to me. He was released from custody and the older sister told her mother that he was with Bella when they were playing "hide and seek" so why didn't she ask him then where Bella was and then there is also a text that was supposedly sent from him to her.......What?

The 911 operator specifically asked him who all was in the house at the time. He said the two girls and the grandmother. Liar.

So who were they lying for? Bella, to protect her? Or JR, to protect him?

This is also confusing to me. He was released from custody and the older sister told her mother that he was with Bella when they were playing "hide and seek" so why didn't she ask him then where Bella was and then there is also a text that was supposedly sent from him to her.......What?

This guy , JJR, was a known drug user supposedly addicted to Heroin according to his cousin relayed via news12, and he just leaves out the part about him being in the house with the girls when thy left for walmart .

So who were they lying for? Bella, to protect her? Or JR, to protect him?

him -- he had o/s warrants IIRC and JR probably had goods on them if he ever got busted MOO

She has recorded drug arrest records available for public viewing on AZ court website

That means she deals or dealt, not that she is a user. I am not excusing her dealing, but accuracy I think is important.

Yes... and NOT ONE WORD about Rector! I am so upset. I hope there are more arrests- and soon. These people infuriate me. Oh, she's gone... Bella's gone and its ODD! SMH in utter disbelief and disgust.

TG mom was dead on. There stories started changing.

That means she deals or dealt, not that she is a user. I am not excusing her dealing, but accuracy I think is important.

Not being trite , but how do you figure ? It says posses/use. Nothing about dealing or intent to sell?

I can't believe JR was not mention in the 911 call. And RF thought it was odd that she was missing but mom was upstairs distraught :/ And grandma was sleeping still? Grandma was sleeping as the girls got ready to go to bed supposedly as the parents went off to walmart.

I agree accuracy is important, and one of those charges is drug possession/use. Another is a false report to LE. Both of which she was found guilty of. Mods, if this is not allowed please remove. Just trying to be factual according to public court documents located here http://apps.supremecourt.az.gov/publicaccess/caselookup.aspx

Case # M-0842-CR-201300441 if that makes it any easier for those wishing to verify.

I had to stop watching her not buying it. She didn't always provide for her kids hence why one was murdered. Disgusting. The 911 call to is BS. Wouldn't u be in a panic? Blurting everything out? I know I'm like that. Never had my child disappear but I'm sure I wouldn't care about anything but bringing my baby home. I seriously hope there will be more charges.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree accuracy is important, and one of those charges is drug possession/use. Another is a false report to LE. Both of which she was found guilty of. Mods, if this is not allowed please remove. Just trying to be factual according to public court documents located here http://apps.supremecourt.az.gov/publicaccess/caselookup.aspx

Case # M-0842-CR-201300441 if that makes it any easier for those wishing to verify.

Thanks OM for the link.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member