TX - Colton Turner, 2, Cedar Park, 11 Sept 2014 #1 *Arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not that it makes any difference how the horse died, but IMO if you can't care for an animal and demonstrate some sort of responsibility ...

You see a lot of common denominators in these cases; generational family dysfunction, drugs, lack of committed relationship with baby daddy.

Not judging, just frustrated it isn't stopping, rather happening more frequently.

Work's blackeye in this 2013 mugshot with that smile is conflicting to me. I wonder if that's from the bar brawl or other violence.

On her FB there was a photo from a while ago showing bruised and swollen knuckles and when a friend had asked her about it she was proudly talking about fighting with an older woman. I think she really thought of herself as a "tough gal".

I feel very badly for her friends. Especially the one who is currently being harassed on FB for details with the initials CH. Whatever she is telling the police and FBI is for their use in working this case and not fodder for the general public. She needs to make her page private IMO

I hope the remains found are not his but we all know the odds of that :( Poor little smiley guy.

And for all her talk of weed on FB I strongly suspect there were other drug issues involved.

Not that it makes any difference how the horse died, but IMO if you can't care for an animal and demonstrate some sort of responsibility ...

You see a lot of common denominators in these cases; generational family dysfunction, drugs, lack of committed relationship with baby daddy.

Not judging, just frustrated it isn't stopping, rather happening more frequently.

I work with kids who've had past trauma, adopting 10 myself. One of the things my husband and I do, is let them work their way (trust wise) to caring for small animals. It's a huge deal with they can show empathy and care towards an animal.

ETA: our 4 year old daughter has been with us for a year and has, just recently, been able to express kindness towards animals. I wish someone had been there for this beautiful baby's mama. He deserved so much more and, if someone had showed HER love and caring, maybe things would have been different for both of them.

image.jpg

Don't you think the abuse marks are very similar to Adrian Peterson's son? He purportedly used a "switch".

I am really curious where she would of stabled a horse, if she owned it? It's not clear to me if it was hers or she was suppose to be caring for it? I have always felt that if a person can be cruel to animals, well IMO it makes them plain evil. About the woman she punched in the face, I am wondering if that mug shot of her is the result of that? Seems like violence is always near her. Interesting......

Horses don't have to be stabled.

nope, don't think meth but possibly heroin. It has made a big comeback in my area and wondering if it is an issue in the Austin area as well. Her FB posts seem to indicate she was living in Austin before she became homeless. Or possibly crack. Just speculating. No links. Something seems to have spiraled and there seem to have been some physical changes (weight fluctuations, skin changes) over the last few years in her FB photos.

So many photos of Colton showed a really happy, and healthy seeming baby. Makes you wonder if all that was just front or if things spiralled downward at some point recently.

I've seen the mugshot. IMO That is the face of Meth

MW appears to have a lot of acne... I am up in the air whether it is just acne or acne from drug use. My daughter (who turned 19 today) never has a huge problem with acne unless she is extremely stressed. So, it is hard to say what is causing MW acne problem. I do not know a lot about meth, but don't the users have spots that look more like sores?

little observations and scant memories help solve a case like this. Don't hold back-report any any any thing you may have observed or heard. A timeline must be established in this case so please anyone who has any ideas please contact FBI.

1-800-225-5324

Starry, do u know these people? I am curious what you called in but you dont have to answer if you dont want to.

MW appears to have a lot of acne... I am up in the air whether it is just acne or acne from drug use. My daughter (who turned 19 today) never has a huge problem with acne unless she is extremely stressed. So, it is hard to say what is causing MW acne problem. I do not know a lot about meth, but don't the users have spots that look more like sores?

She is pregnant, is she not? I know acne and weight fluctuations were both an issue for me in early pregnancy. That said, she does look strung out.

She is pregnant, is she not? I know acne and weight fluctuations were both an issue for me in early pregnancy. That said, she does look strung out.

For this baby's sake, I'm glad she is in jail. This baby will be placed for adoption, and never know the things Colton did.

DillysMom, bless you and your husband. You're really living this, not just discussing it (as I am). Thank you for that.

nope, don't think meth but possibly heroin. It has made a big comeback in my area and wondering if it is an issue in the Austin area as well. Her FB posts seem to indicate she was living in Austin before she became homeless. Or possibly crack. Just speculating. No links. Something seems to have spiraled and there seem to have been some physical changes (weight fluctuations, skin changes) over the last few years in her FB photos.

So many photos of Colton showed a really happy, and healthy seeming baby. Makes you wonder if all that was just front or if things spiralled downward at some point recently.

Black tar heroin is the number one seller at at least the one huge public high school near my house. My kids have known 3 who have died from it. Being the music capital of the world weed is very common amongst all age groups here. IMO :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lilgrlbghrt