TX - Colton Turner, 2, Cedar Park, 11 Sept 2014 #1 *Arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, why were the pics of obvious abuse posted and nothing was ever done about it? I don't understand. Is this going to be yet another epic fail on the part of CPS?

I'm reading it quite differently. The pictures were attached to a private message from a cousin to the person named on Wednesday and that person immediately did something. Why this person is being accused of not doing something is I believe a misread.
http://www.kvue.com/story/news/loca...unch-investigation-into-missing-boy/15540019/
The cousin is NOT named.

From what I understand those photos were only revealed to friends and his paternal family midway through this week when they went all out to find out where Colton actually was. Much like in the case of Jeremiah Oliver, Colton's absence seems to have been explained away by MW and believed by friends (at least) until this week. I did notice on MW's FB that the grandmother on the dad's side asked when she could see Colton, mentioned she was going to be in Cedar Park and MW made an excuse and said that her phone wasn't working so couldn't talk to her at that time.

I'm reading it quite differently. The pictures were attached to a private message from a cousin to the person named on Wednesday and that person immediately did something. Why this person is being accused of not doing something is I believe a misread.
http://www.kvue.com/story/news/loca...unch-investigation-into-missing-boy/15540019/
The cousin is NOT named.

If the picture peeps *immediately* did something then CPS and the police failed. Those pictures had to have been taken on or before July 4th. This makes me sick.

And I think the scratches look like zipper tracks.

Yes, the person that did something did not see those July photos until Wednesday of this week is how I read it.

So MW's cousin took the pictures in July and only reached out to anyone on Wednesday? What???? Why not in July when she took the pictures??????????

Soon, he was gone. MW was telling friends things like he was staying with friends in Houston, etc. At that point, if you believe he's in better hands, why go to the cops and fluff things up when he might be in a very good situation there? Going to CPS is hard, and they often ignore you, or do things that make the child's situation worse. Sometimes, you just hope and pray the child remains in the better hands her friends were told he was in. No one imagined he was dead - which is probably what he was pretty soon after their July 4th sighting.

I would love to know how many people those photos were shared with. Even if it was a friend of a friend of a friend.

Not many, from what I understand. I don't think they were shared at all until around Sept. 8th, when LE began actively investigating where Colton was. Before that, the dad had spent days focused on demanding where he was, IMHO. Up until that point I believe everyone kind of thought the mother was telling the truth, that she had moved him to a safer place temporarily.

Well, in my opinion, whomEVER it was that actually took these pictures, as well as the person(s) whose hand we see in them, is at least partially responsible for the loss of this beautiful child. If nothing else, it was GROSS NEGLIGENCE to be aware of this child's injuries and remain silent. It is beyond my comprehension. Colton's death was 100% preventable.

aren't they all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think he might be in jail... somewhere, per Texas VINE:

[modsnip]
Custody Status: Transferred
Location of Offender:Unknown

I'm confused, could someone clarify who Colton's Father is, and the history of who has been in his life?

when asked if she is pregnant....the reply was that she claims she is pregnant.

Earlier in the month she was asking people on FB to accompany her to the doctor's office, saying she is 4 months pregnant, and that it was possible now to see the baby's heartbeat and it moving on eco. So I think she is pregnant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nursestump