VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he has done other crimes, he knows DNA is on file.

Would he go to the PD knowing thst?

If he did domething to HG, would he go to PD?

I don't know how one could run and hide, but I sure would if I had done it and knew it was s matter of time before I was arrested and facing the DP.

I don't think that he has been convicted of any felonies, where his DNA would have been taken.

What if Hannah died while with LJM, either of natural causes or as a result of something he did without meaning to kill her? Maybe he gave the attorney a "what if this is what happened?" overview, to see what kind of time he'd be facing - and upon hearing the answer, he fled?

Just a theory!

I guess I'm completely naive about all the sex trade talk on this thread. I guess I don't know much about the idea.

It's common for sex-trade, and drug abuse, topics to come up when someone is missing, but without some logical connection, it's probably just imagination.

I don't think that he has been convicted of any felonies, where his DNA would have been taken.

Would they really need his DNA at this point? Anyway they have his car so if they need DNA it will be all over it.

My only issue with the Chief's press conferences are that despite him being only a POI at this point, it seems very clear Chief is trying to convey to the public that we know this is the guy and we have him, we just have to prove it. Chief is very clear to keep him named as POI and not suspect, but it's quite clear what his true feelings are and he wants public to know it. If that's the case, then the Chief better be right. If he's wrong, he is in the process if ruining an innocent man's life and his own career

I've never heard of someone going to a police station to ask for a lawyer. There has to be more to that.

It seems as if the Chief wants him to be called a PWWTTT...

(*Person We Want To Talk To)

What if Hannah died while with LJM, either of natural causes or as a result of something he did without meaning to kill her? Maybe he gave the attorney a "what if this is what happened?" overview, to see what kind of time he'd be facing - and upon hearing the answer, he fled?

Just a theory!

If someone dies accidentally, the normal thing is to report that death. If it is not reported, chances are it was not accidental.

perhaps the reason he entered the police station was to ask for protection from persons unknown
Police couldn't provide this for some reason

I think the damage to the car is recent. someone ran him off the road? driving fast over rough terrain? bad driving in general?

just thinking aloud,jmo

As I said in the previous thread, so far all leads point to JM. Then they stop. He was with her at the downtown mall, he was with her in Tempo, he left Tempo with her. Then the trail goes cold. But the police looked at his car. They saw something that allowed them to get a warrant to search his car. In his car they saw something that allowed them to get a warrant to search his house. SOMETHING was there. Now if JM is innocent it's time he talked to LE. That way, if he is innocent, they can move their investigation on. But at this moment they have leads pointing firmly in his direction and he is refusing to co-operate to help find Hannah. I don't care how scared he is. Longo wants to find Hannah and find who disappeared Hannah. He's not going to railroad someone. He wants to give real answers to Hannah's family.

Just a theory!
I can go for the first part of your suggestion, but not so much the last.

People see the sex trade everywhere........but it's rarely ever found in Reality Land.

I guess I'm completely naive about all the sex trade talk on this thread. I guess I don't know much about the idea.

This does not bode well for Hannah.

“Jesse Matthew showed up at the police station yesterday, walked right through the front door with a couple family members,” Longo said. “He got inside and asked for a lawyer. We found him one. He talked to a lawyer and … they walked out the door. And I don’t know any more know than I did before about his interaction with Hannah Graham.” ... "I believe Jesse Matthew was last person she was seen with before she vanished off the face of the earth,” Longo said. “Let me repeat that. I believe Jesse Matthew was last person she was seen with before she vanished off the face of the earth. It’s been a week and we can’t find her. Someone knows where she is. Someone’s gotta know where she is.”

http://www.insidenova.com/headlines...cle_865681c2-4040-11e4-a18b-0710e0693940.html
Last person she was seen with... he doesn't say last person she was with. He doesn't know any more than we do, sounds like to me.

My only issue with the Chief's press conferences are that despite him being only a POI at this point, it seems very clear Chief is trying to convey to the public that we know this is the guy and we have him, we just have to prove it. Chief is very clear to keep him named as POI and not suspect, but it's quite clear what his true feelings are and he wants public to know it. If that's the case, then the Chief better be right. If he's wrong, he is in the process if ruining an innocent man's life and his own career

Police are probably waiting for the return of forensic evidence analysis. That takes time, but police cannot arrest him beforehand.

I did. Still no source for it though.

From the link:

Before going to work for UVA, he drove a taxi in Charlottesville. His former boss, John Amato, told us:

“He was a nice guy, always in a good mood, always easy to talk to. I never had any problem with him. He was always reliable to call. The customers really liked him, so I’d be very, very surprised if he were tied into this negatively in any way.”

If that's the case, then the Chief better be right. If he's wrong, he is in the process if ruining an innocent man's life and his own career

Not to mention, if he/they are wrong this could also allow Hannah's real killer off scot-free. Sometimes a case never recovers after something like this. I have read tons of cold cases where cops became fixated on one guy and then that guy was proven innocent somehow (DNA or whatever else) and then literally the case never got momentum again and remains unsolved until this day. I think this is why I am so nervous about gunning so hard for JM right now UNLESS there is very, very, very direct evidence indicating it has to be him (not just them being at Tempo together). This isn't about us not wanting a cop to be passionate, but rather seeing this happen in other cases and how horrible it is when it goes wrong and potentially 2 other lives are ruined and killers walk free.

I will trust them and pray for them though. Hoping they have firm proof of his guilt right now and hoping it is proven very soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PRJ