VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
All this Harrington talk is very confusing for people just following HG

The sketch released in both cases is a dead ringer for the sketch in Morgans case. I wrote about it day one. Sorry I just really feel the need to put out there that we may not be looking for an african american male. He looks arab to me and this is something that has bothered me for a few years now...I've written about it off and on...but as the years have passed with no arrest in Morgans case and then the sketch was released in HG's case...something hit a note with me....that both could be arab or middle eastern Not African American nor of college age either. He looks older than a college student. That sketch, has totally haunted me. So; when this case first broke and they released that sketch, i sat straight up and again, had the hairs on my neck stand straight up; because I saw the same thing: that he may be middle eastern and not AA. If anything at all, I hope that most females in the general area and in DC realize how dangerous pub crawls can be; even when you are with a group. This goes for concerts as well. We may also have a perp who is slipping their victim a drug...and then waiting until it's in full effect. ie stalking them, waiting and then offering to help. Both scenarios seemed to have happened to both Heather and Morgan. So, I wonder if she was drinking out of bottles, exactly what was she drinking; open bar...cups, what? Does anyone know that info yet?
what sketch released in this case?

The fact they're resorting to trumping up unrelated charges on him shows the type of "good ole boys" our POI is up against, regardless of whether he's guilty or innocent of murder.
I agree and in this area tunnel vision does exist, they are known for fitting a poi to a crime....I think they are under pressure because Morgans killer has gone to either a) kill again and or b) continues to elude this dept and the pressure is ON. That is when a bad LE officer or agent turns to tunnel vision which ruins an investigation.

Is this true? I haven't heard that JM is originally from the UK. That could be another point of connection between he and HG. I'm not sure whether she was born in England or not, but her parents were.

Ok, the POI was not born in the UK

Hannah was born in the UK and grew up in the US

I have a hard time believing that there isn't more video of this guy from that night. How is there not video from the parking garage?

Is this true? I haven't heard that JM is originally from the UK. That could be another point of connection between he and HG. I'm not sure whether she was born in England or not, but her parents were.

no, it's not true

At this point, the forensic results are going to be very important. If some sign of Hannah is found, or anything suspicious found in JM's car or apartment, it will give LE a direction to pursue. Otherwise, LE is at a dead end.

This. This is why tomorrow's forensics results are so very important and can't come soon enough.

the very first day that she was reported missing a sketch was released, it was almost 100% identical to Morgan Harrington's sketch/killer that was released.

So sorry, but there really wasn't a sketch released related to the HG case. There was a report of someone resembling the MH suspect's description in Lexington. That report prompted the media to share the MH sketch. It just happened to coincide with the news coverage of HG.

link to the sketch please, I've not seen one in relation to HG

The sketch released in both cases is a dead ringer for the sketch in Morgans case. I wrote about it day one. Sorry I just really feel the need to put out there that we may not be looking for an african american male. He looks arab to me and this is something that has bothered me for a few years now...I've written about it off and on...but as the years have passed with no arrest in Morgans case and then the sketch was released in HG's case...something hit a note with me....that both could be arab or middle eastern Not African American nor of college age either. He looks older than a college student. That sketch, has totally haunted me. So; when this case first broke and they released that sketch, i sat straight up and again, had the hairs on my neck stand straight up; because I saw the same thing: that he may be middle eastern and not AA. If anything at all, I hope that most females in the general area and in DC realize how dangerous pub crawls can be; even when you are with a group. This goes for concerts as well. We may also have a perp who is slipping their victim a drug...and then waiting until it's in full effect. ie stalking them, waiting and then offering to help. Both scenarios seemed to have happened to both Heather and Morgan. So, I wonder if she was drinking out of bottles, exactly what was she drinking; open bar...cups, what? Does anyone know that info yet?

There was no sketch released in this case. Any sketches floating around are of Morgan Harrington suspect.

No, he said 'We have them leaving Tempo'. NOT we have video of them leaving Tempo' or 'we have eyewitness accounts of them leaving Tempo' The statement was vague and open.

That's what I also think. Very vague. Do they have them on video or eye witnesses? Who knows

Longo was just on CNN.
Results won't be in until tomorrow afternoon.
They do not know where he is.

Cville had 0 murders last year

I hope these are not inept investigators

the very first day that she was reported missing a sketch was released, it was almost 100% identical to Morgan Harrington's sketch/killer that was released.

That was an incident at Washington and Lee University where someone thought they spotted MH's suspect. They re-released the sketch. Some people think there's a connection; others that it's just a coincidence. In either case, it's unclear if there's any connection to this case. I think most likely not.

To people who are confused about the mixed discussion of Morgan's case and Hannah's case, I suggest you do some reading up on Morgan's disappearance because there is a high probability that they are related. If you really want to provide good insight into Hannah's case, I believe it is important to understand the facts of both. There is always the likelihood that they are not related, but the proximity and circumstances surrounding both disappearances are strikingly similar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Blackburne