VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #15 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
The thought occurred to me ( probably to everyone else too) that maybe Jesse Matthew being a Good Samaritan gave Hannah Graham a ride back to Wertland and 14th- dropped her off and left. That is the location near UVa and where she lives and where this all started. She got out of the car and was still disoriented and texted her friends that she was lost and needed help. That would explain why she told her friends she was near Wertland and 14th but still lost. I guess a GPS determination of where the text originated would answer that one. Then at that point she was abducted, not by Jesse Matthew but by somebody else.

It's definitely a possibility. But JM wouldn't go to the police and talk to them. If he had just dropped her off at her flat then why did he go on the run to Texas? He could have spoken to police back on Friday last week before the media exploded. But he chose not to. He's made the whole situation a lot more difficult for himself.

The thought occurred to me ( probably to everyone else too) that maybe Jesse Matthew being a Good Samaritan gave Hannah Graham a ride back to Wertland and 14th- dropped her off and left. That is the location near UVa and where she lives and where this all started. She got out of the car and was still disoriented and texted her friends that she was lost and needed help. That would explain why she told her friends she was near Wertland and 14th but still lost. I guess a GPS determination of where the text originated would answer that one. Then at that point she was abducted, not by Jesse Matthew but by somebody else.

Coy stressed this yesterday on his show yesterday, to remember that it is possible HG got a ride with JM and got out of the car when she saw a friend
Has Coy published his elusive article yet? edit: it's only 5.30am there so probably not yet....

I wondered this too. We already know there was some nutcase attacking women in that area over the weekend.
Still, he is acting like a guilty man. It could be fear of being mistakenly blamed of course... surprised no DNA results are out yet.

It's definitely a possibility. But JM wouldn't go to the police and talk to them. If he had just dropped her off at her flat then why did he go on the run to Texas? He could have spoken to police back on Friday last week before the media exploded. But he chose not to. He's made the whole situation a lot more difficult for himself.

Sure -- talking to cops at that point is the rational thing to do. But he may have panicked. The thought of going down for some heinous crime he did not commit could have got him running. I guess this is all a moot point if they find evidence like pubic hairs I the truck of his car or something like that.

He said Hannah did not get in his car though. So grandma says anyway. Why lie about that? Actually, true or not if he said he'd dropped her off somewhere it would have worked in his favour, because of the attacks the following two nights.

He could be completely innocent and just running scared.
He could be completely guilty and lead LE straight to Hannah.
And 100 scenarios in between.

Looking forward to hearing which way this is going to go....

Are investigators from VA allowed to go down to TX to attempt to interview JM while he awaits his extradition?

Is it probably JM's lawyer will head down to TX?

Sorry if these questions have been asked.....wasn't around much last night due to having to be a parent....;).

(I wonder if in 10 threads time we'll be doing a "Free Jesse" campaign)

Are investigators from VA allowed to go down to TX to attempt to interview JM while he awaits his extradition?

Is it probably JM's lawyer will head down to TX?

Sorry if these questions have been asked.....wasn't around much last night due to having to be a parent....;).

AFAIK

VA officers were making their way down last night. Extradition hearing first thing this morning. Bring him back to VA. Then questioning. Not sure about the Lawyer.

He said Hannah did not get in his car though. So grandma says anyway. Why lie about that? Actually, true or not if he said he'd dropped her off somewhere it would have worked in his favour, because of the attacks the following two nights.

He could be completely innocent and just running scared.
He could be completely guilty and lead LE straight to Hannah.
And 100 scenarios in between.

Looking forward to hearing which way this is going to go....

One of the most confusing aspects of this case is the last text Hannah Graham sent. Supposedly she was on the downtown mall when she sent out a text that she was in the Wertland/14th street area. I'm just theorizing that maybe she was really in the Wertland/14th street area when she sent that final text.

One of the most confusing aspects of this case is the last text Hannah Graham sent. Supposedly she was on the downtown mall when she sent out a text that she was in the Wertland/14th street area. I'm just theorizing that maybe she was really in the Wertland/14th street area when she sent that final text.

It's been alluded to by Longo the timestamp on the text was not accurate

I was checking the autocorrect on my phone (not an iphone) and it suggests "past" when "lost" is typed in

I didn't realise Wertland Street was the exact same area the other attacks happened - do we have any more info about them?

I also didn't realise UVA Hospital was right there too. Is that where JM works?

Where do he and Hannah live in relation to this area?

It's been alluded to by Longo the timestamp on the text was not accurate

I was checking the autocorrect on my phone (not an iphone) and it suggests "past" when "lost" is typed in

Ok -- is it possible- time wise that she could have sent her last text from Wertland/ 14 street area?

Got the door slammed on me as I posted right as the last thread closed so bringing this over here...

Realizing that most WSers also probably have paid far more attention to not only POIs, but also the specifics about them, and have sought out or at least have seen more on TV or online than a large majority of the general public, and also are more apt to pay more careful attention to details, I'm especially curious about this!

What would all the WSers do if they believe they possibly saw a POI from a wanted poster that has been disseminated about and LE is looking for and requesting information on the whereabouts of the person?

Would you...

Look at someone and try to determine if it was the person you'd maybe seen on TV or on a poster once and call, even if very unsure if it's the POI?

Or look several times, trying to catch a clearer image, perhaps even end up taking an extended look, or even staring (intentionally or not)?

Or maybe even take several looks at a person, possibly also looking at a phone trying to look at the POI picture, and perhaps end up taking a longer or lingering look to confirm or deny your suspicions after looking at a poster/picture/whatever?

Or would you talk to someone else, trying to get a second or third (or some other additional) opinion on if they thought your suspicions were valid? And/or if they thought something should be done?

Or would you do nothing unless you knew for certain?

Or would you do nothing? (Meaning period - regardless of degree of certainty)

Or _____ (fill in the blank)?

Would your answer vary if you thought you saw a possible missing person and not a possible person of interest or possible suspect?

Sharing a recent experience, although not a MP or POI but an actor sighting. My husband is a trained SAR member our community. We were dropping our kid at college, having a burger with him in a small, sleepy town of Pop @1500. In walks a guy who sits down and orders near us. My DH says hey…that's "…" from such movie. My son and I laughed at him and said Yeah right, add sarcasm. He with his trained eye said, no puerto rican from this town wears $200.00 sandals, carries a million dollar phone and sits down in a pub for a pint at 2:00 in the afternoon. Turns out it was the actor, he lives in the next town over and is raising his family in the middle of "Nowhere", VT (Pop @1200) out of the spotlight.

My point. If it was a POI out of my area, I may not even consider it. He on the other hand, pick ups on who stands out.

https://.files.wordpress.com/2014/09/jesse-matthew-in-texas-1.jpghttps://.files.wordpress.com/2014/09/jesse-matthew-in-texas-2.jpg

http://.com/2014/09/25/hannah-graha...rrest-of-jesse-matthews-near-galveston-texas/

If she in fact did send this text then it probably took place in his car. She sent it in advance expecting to be at the location in a few minutes but never ended up leaving his car. Or he may have sent it. They obviously have some evidence against this guy though for these recent charges.

I wonder why phone records can't clarify this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tvfire1018