VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #15 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's been alluded to by Longo the timestamp on the text was not accurate

I was checking the autocorrect on my phone (not an iphone) and it suggests "past" when "lost" is typed in

'Know what you mean, Perplexed'.. "Autocorrect is my worst enema"..

I didn't realise Wertland Street was the exact same area the other attacks happened - do we have any more info about them?

I also didn't realise UVA Hospital was right there too. Is that where JM works?

Where do he and Hannah live in relation to this area?

No. Oddly enough physical descriptions of the suspects are always posted by UVa police after attacks on students are made. I have not seen any posted descriptions for the last two sexual assaults. UVa hospital is a block or two away from Wertland. Hannah Graham and Jesse Matthew live a couple like a mile or two from each other.

Coy stressed this yesterday on his show yesterday, to remember that it is possible HG got a ride with JM and got out of the car when she saw a friend
Has Coy published his elusive article yet? edit: it's only 5.30am there so probably not yet....

BBM
I'm really hanging out to see this article, but knowing my luck (or lack thereof) it won't be published until like 1 or 2am my time :sigh:

Are investigators from VA allowed to go down to TX to attempt to interview JM while he awaits his extradition?

Is it probably JM's lawyer will head down to TX?

Sorry if these questions have been asked.....wasn't around much last night due to having to be a parent....;).

I wonder the same things.

Maybe he was terrified of being blamed for her disappearance.

If he is a good samaritan, would it not follow that he would want to help her parents and the police find her, so he would give them the info he has?

Off on a completely different tangent - Hannah was last seen 1am Saturday, but not reported missing til 4pm Sunday. Do we know who she lived with? Bet whoever received the "lost" text message wishes they had done more.

CPD Chief T. Longo was asked on Fox & Friends if he believed that this case involved a serial sexual predator/killer. He replied that it would premature for him to conclude that at this stage of the investigation(paraphrased).

AFAIK

VA officers were making their way down last night. Extradition hearing first thing this morning. Bring him back to VA. Then questioning. Not sure about the Lawyer.

Wonder if extradition hearing is live streamed? JMO

It's been alluded to by Longo the timestamp on the text was not accurate

I was checking the autocorrect on my phone (not an iphone) and it suggests "past" when "lost" is typed in

why would the time stamp be wrong?

http://www.timesdispatch.com/news/s...cle_e3fbf6f6-79fb-50de-8012-7f0bcd1dcdca.html

There is an interview with one of the football players at covenant school at above link. (scroll down below text) The young man says JM had a girlfriend that he wanted to marry but wouldn't because she wasn't religious. I wonder why he didn't reach out to his pastor and turn to his faith if he truly had nothing to hide. (like the ex VA gov.) At this point, I doubt he will be released on bond due to being a threat of running again. He ran in the opposite direction of where the wanted poster said he had contacts. He certainly hasn't helped himself appear innocent with his behavior. There is also an interview with JM's atty. All Moo.

The first story I read said he was found in Galveston, but he apparently was actually at Gilchrist Beach near Rollover Pass, past the Crystal Beach area. That whole area is pretty heavily patrolled... guess he didn't know that. But I would say he was definitely making a run for Mexico, which doesn't seem very promising for Hannah :(

Good morning, everyone. Waiting now for the extradition and another press conference tonight, maybe? Hope we learn more, beginning with Longo saying they have found Hannah.

Innocent people usually don't drive 5 States away to avoid having a chat with the cops.

Can anybody name a case where that has happened ?

http://www.timesdispatch.com/news/s...cle_e3fbf6f6-79fb-50de-8012-7f0bcd1dcdca.html

There is an interview with one of the football players at covenant school at above link. (scroll down below text) The young man says JM had a girlfriend that he wanted to marry but wouldn't because she wasn't religious. I wonder why he didn't reach out to his pastor and turn to his faith if he truly had nothing to hide. (like the ex VA gov.) At this point, I doubt he will be released on bond due to being a threat of running again. He ran in the opposite direction of where the wanted poster said he had contacts. He certainly hasn't helped himself appear innocent with his behavior. There is also an interview with JM's atty. All Moo.

"The Fugitive"

Ok -- is it possible- time wise that she could have sent her last text from Wertland/ 14 street area?

Given that she was seen in video at the mall at 1:08, then continued to Tempo (another 2 min walk) then supposedly was there for 15 mins (I'm assuming according to eyewitnesses) then, no, time-wise it wouldn't be possible.

Ok, we understand the Chief's thinking, but it wouldn't surprise me, if that comes to pass. MOO

CPD Chief T. Longo was asked on Fox & Friends if he believed that this case involved a serial sexual predator/killer. He replied that it would premature for him to conclude that at this stage of the investigation(paraphrased).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fe!ng!rl