VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #15 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just catching up this morning.

Mike Banks from the above article says this:

This sounds like ALPR/ANPR which is very prevalent here in the UK. He would have barely made it out of any city here without being caught in such a known car.

I found this video from Texas police trialing the mobile version: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Auj-t6r3lHg

lol looks like they corrected the "alba rhythm" thing.

Man, I could have sworn LE said they had eyewitnesses who said she was inside Tempo.

I did hear Longo say on Nancy Grace that JM purchased alcohol at Tempo on her behalf.........He did not say that she was inside. But, I wondered how he knew that it was purchased on her behalf. I think that is an assumption on his part, unless she was seen drinking what was purchased. JMO

I have to think the mix-up in her name comes from a cross of actress Heather Graham and missing Heather Elvis...jmo

Tempo's letter calls her Heather Graham in the first sentence :facepalm:

See, it's not only the posters here.

Well...................Heather Graham is a pretty famous actress, and her name has been mentioned about a million times through the years, so it is an easy mistake for just about anybody to make, I would think. She was actually pretty good in the Austin Powers movie.

anyone else find it "interesting" that Gil Harrington has been at multiple press conferences and meet with chief longo twice?

it's normal, regardless of any potential connection, she feels heavily invested in this and to helping Hannah's family

It just seems so odd to me, if he was planning to harm her, that he would go into a crowded bar with her. She was very noticeable, at 5ft11, with a shiny metallic crop top, and very stunning. They would attract a lot of attention walking around together.

Perhaps that's his MO? It's hard to make sense because it's not supposed to make sense.
I think that some criminals act "normal" so they will blend in. Yet I do believe he so wanted companionship and to be a part of the normal crowd. His predatory actions in the video (jmho) show him to be very confident and aggressive (again, MO? so it looked like he knew her previously). People forget that if we strip away all the material things we are surrounded by, there are still primal instincts. It is up to those of us who can control our urges to protect the innocent from those who can't.

Well...................Heather Graham is a pretty famous actress, and her name has been mentioned about a million times through the years, so it is an easy mistake for just about anybody to make, I would think. She was actually pretty good in the Austin Powers movie.

including yourself ;)

ByYrO3UCMAAN5Xc.jpg

Why does she wait outside for him? Why did he go inside to drink while she sat outside? They say she was distressed. This does give her an opportunity to text. Was she waiting for him to give her a ride home? This is the spot where we have no evidence to go by. What happened when JM left Tempo after having a drink while HG sat outside (after walking all night almost nonstop for an hour). I think there will be twists at this point of the investigation.

I did hear Longo say on Nancy Grace that JM purchased alcohol at Tempo on her behalf.........He did not say that she was inside. But, I wondered how he knew that it was purchased on her behalf. I think that is an assumption on his part, unless she was seen drinking what was purchased. JMO

You know, I was thinking about the whole thing with her going downtown when she did and that she alone. She was at a party, she is seen on video more then once and appears to be rushing/running/jogging, I have wondered if she was out trying to buy more alcohol for the party and JM offered to buy it for her. jmo idk

it's normal, regardless of any potential connection, she feels heavily invested in this and to helping Hannah's family
No, I don't. Her life seems devoted to making sure what happened to her daughter doesn't happen to others.

Her organization Help Save The Next Girl have been really helpful thru all this... they have been contacting numerous restaurants/bakery's and having food & drinks delivered to the police dept throughout the day and the PD really appreciates it. Today they are getting chicken, sandwiches, apples, water.... etc. They definitely feel appreciated (PD/LE)

So he bought a drink and carried it out? Minor detail here but do they serve drinks/beer in cans?

Totally disgusting that Tempo got her name wrong. I would boycott the place. On another thought, maybe it was on purpose because they are saying that they did not serve Heather Graham a drink but did they serve underage Hannah Graham alcohol?

That letter infuriates me to no end.

I think the poor girl just needed a ride........and she accepted it from the wrong damn person.

I think he saw her in distress, asked if she needed help, told her to wait a minute (while he was in Tempo) and he would give her a ride home.

So he bought a drink and carried it out? Minor detail here but do they serve drinks/beer in cans?

Not allowed to do that after 12:am in the state of Va. That being said and given his physical size, he could have possibly stuck a couple of longnecks in his pockets.

Man, I could have sworn LE said they had eyewitnesses who said she was inside Tempo.

Yes, I'm sure they did too. Sounds like a bit of CYA from the restaurant, since she was underage. She was waiting outside?
Not unless she knew him ....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member