VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #15 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm curious if JM was known as a drug dealer.

That would explain a lot.

originally the story was that Hannah waited outside the morphed into they had drinks together. was that because of what the Grandmother said?
I'm not trying to claim he is innocent however I find it odd that if he were a sexual predator, once he had is "prey" why would he risk losing her while he went in and had a drink? and if she was so threatened, why did she wait for him outside?

I think drugs is the most likely answer.

WTOP ‏@WTOP 3m
CBS: Police, FBI looking into possibility Jesse Matthew Jr. may be connected to other young women who have vanished in Charlottesville area

I think he saw her in distress, asked if she needed help, told her to wait a minute (while he was in Tempo) and he would give her a ride home.

Ugh... just sounds to me like he needed a little more "liquid encouragement" to do what he did... :tantrum:

Good day all. Wow u have been busy. Skimming to get caught up. So if I understand correctly he was expelled from school for a sexual assault???? Why no charges???? Any links to the presser? I missed it. TIA

So he bought a drink and carried it out? Minor detail here but do they serve drinks/beer in cans?

I don't know about that. I thought it was said he spent ~15 minutes in Tempo.

If that is true, why would JM "help" HG and then spend 15 minutes at a bar leaving Hannah outside? And why would Hannah wait 15 minutes outside?

Nothing makes sense at this point. Need a lot more information that we'll probably not get very fast...

No, I don't. Her life seems devoted to making sure what happened to her daughter doesn't happen to others.

I agree, she is 'Help Save the Next Girl' and this has become her passion since Morgan was murdered.

I think tempo is just trying to cover their butts in regards to serving an underage girl

Why does she wait outside for him? Why did he go inside to drink while she sat outside? They say she was distressed. This does give her an opportunity to text. Was she waiting for him to give her a ride home? This is the spot where we have no evidence to go by. What happened when JM left Tempo after having a drink while HG sat outside (after walking all night almost nonstop for an hour). I think there will be twists at this point of the investigation.

TEMPO:

"Graham was not seen inside the resteraunt and was not served"

1.) I believe they have a patio (can someone confirm?)?? This would make there statement technically correct, but not int he "spirit" of what we are all thinking...
2.) "was not served"

Taken together I get a littel CYA (covering their a$$)...which is understandable.

I think he saw her in distress, asked if she needed help, told her to wait a minute (while he was in Tempo) and he would give her a ride home.

Ok but WHY then after you have just left there and been drinking all night, need to go back in? This is where I am suspicious that he may have drugged her or if not, just push her over the edge with more alcohol. jmo

He could have poured the drink in a flask or snuck it out pretty easily given his body size. That sounds weird for adults but is pretty common for underage drinking.

Man, I could have sworn LE said they had eyewitnesses who said she was inside Tempo.

I'm pretty sure Longo said that himself, but I would have to go back and find that original presser when he was so adamant about people coming forward. I was under the total impression that Hannah and JM were seen sitting in Tempo together. Why the discrepancy in the two versions is beyond me.

HANNAH GRAHAM BREAKING: Tempo restaurant, the restaurant that Jesse Matthew was seen in shortly after he appeared on security video from the downtown mall, has released a statement that says Hannah Graham was never seen inside the restaurant and was never served. A doorman from the restaurant says he saw Matthew leave the restaurant and also saw Hannah leave the area with him.

I don't know how to feel anymore. Was JLM the one who made an actual statement like "we were in Tempo and I bought her a drink" or was that a "witness"??

Ok but WHY then after you have just left there and been drinking all night, need to go back in? This is where I am suspicious that he may have drugged her or if not, just push her over the edge with more alcohol. jmo

I totally agree, he probably did offer her a drink (perhaps that was drugged), but I don't think it had anything to do with buying drugs, I think she was lost, she felt she could trust him, and he said he would get her home, and would she like a drink?

I hate to pile on here regarding the Daily Mail (so fun to be one with unpopular opinions) but it's kind of important on a site like this...

The Daily Mail has a truly awful track record for facts. Just google "daily mail lies". Even knowing this I've STILL gotten suckered into believing things I've read there that later turned out to be false. They are a tabloid.

Here are some starting points:

http://neurobonkers.com/2011/10/05/...-mails-web-of-deceit-lies-and-misinformation/

http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Daily_Mail

http://mailwatch.co.uk/forum/

Again, I'm only posting this because of the nature of this site. It's a PSA.

Not saying what they printed TODAY isn't true, haven't read it yet. I AM saying that the DM have been shown to fabricate and/or not research facts and on topics that get clicks.

I saw someone accuse another of putting down the DM on account of not liking what's printed. I would say it goes the other way around. It's easy to believe something that you want to believe because it reinforces your opinions. The DM is demonstrably unreliable.

I'm not saying they have nothing of value. They can provide pictures, links, leads... It's just that a healthy dose of skepticism is required while reading the articles.

OK OK OK - I think we have established beyond a reasonable doubt that some here do NOT trust the DM. BUT today they have a very important story about this case and it has credible sources (teammates) and first and last names that can be checked or challenged.

It does not matter to me in the least (today) what they may have done with Elton John or someone... I am calling out the other media sources to research this ..... doesn't seem that hard to do... the DM has done 90% of their work for them.

AND if this turns out to be one big hoax perpetrated by the DM (for whatever reason) and JM never was expelled from Liberty or never was investigated for attacking a coed....I will publicly apologize.

Was he on an RV resort? Wasn't Megan Harringtons purse found on an RV resort lot?

I'm not completly sure I understand the "was he on an RV resort" question. however, Morgan Harrington's purse was found in a grass lot by the athletic fields. That lot SOMETIMES has RV's parked there on football weekends for tailgating etc. Normally it is just a grassy area.

TEMPO:

"Graham was not seen inside the resteraunt and was not served"

1.) I believe they have a patio (can someone confirm?)?? This would make there statement technically correct, but not int he "spirit" of what we are all thinking...
2.) "was not served"

Taken together I get a littel CYA (covering their a$$)...which is understandable.

No patio area at Tempo

maybe he put something in her drink and it ended up killing her? how do you suppose they came up with the 'intent to defile charge'? what sort of evidence might they have?

#BringHannahHome

I just don't get that he would leave her outside and have a drink??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FireSun42