ND ND - Thomas 'Tom' Bearson, 19, Fargo, 20 Sep 2014 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Care to elaborate?

Find the shoe yet?

How was the Ensure?

You know if you'd ever listen to me, you would be in Fargo tonight with an Ultraviolet light like I invented and you'd find that shoe. But I just have to do everything don't I.

One article I read today quoted the Moorhead Lt. as saying he was not withholding any information from the public.

Oh now...come on.

He's withholding the answer to the one BIG question I have and he knows the answer-----> How did LE know to search the RV site?????????????????

You know if you'd ever listen to me, you would be in Fargo tonight with an Ultraviolet light like I invented and you'd find that shoe. But I just have to do everything don't I.

I've always said your invention is fabulous and extremely cost effective. But who listens to me?

ETA: I think that shoe has been disposed of and no one is ever going to find it. Same with the phone.

Since homicidal violence means "various types of wounds and a variety of injuries", it seems likely that there was more than one person attacking him. I wonder how many different types there were. My initial image was one person losing a fight with him (using fists), pulling out a knife and getting a few hits in with that, and finally pulling out a gun and shooting him. It didn't take me long to give up that idea considering that he wasn't all that muscular (6'1" and 160# is pretty slim, IMO) and he was probably drunk enough to go down after just one or two hits. If I need a link to the quoted part, I have one... MOO, as usual

http://www.valleynewslive.com/story/26624807/breaking-bearson-death-confirmed-as-homicide

The autopsy says that 18 year old Thomas Bearson died as a result of homicidal violence, meaning various types of wounds and a variety of injuries.

Hi all, I've been following since the start. I'm wondering how many others were involved? In the beginning I thought for sure CM and JW did it (or very involved). Not so sure any more. Everyone here has made excellent points. Also I'm sure the shoe and phone are long gone.

I found something online I think worth noting...that phone number in the last text 320 266 5538 is listed under the "motto" portion of an X box live profile. As in "motto: call 1-320-266-5538". There is an avatar of an older guy with suspenders cartoon character by it, but the username etc. is more of a young person vibe. Could be this person had that phone number previously, and I don't want to violate TOS by posting the username but anyone who would like to know that username PM me and I'll tell you. Or just google too of course, I haven't had a chance to look up that username other places yet so that's all I have right now.

And also if you look at the instagram accounts of the people we have being talking about there is a lot of pics of X box games, and I know x box is popular at least I thought it was. Anywho, thinking this could be the "smith" or it's a changed number and dead end.

Well, either this is interesting or just bad reporting:

It's unclear whether law enforcement authorities have identified a person of interest. Shortly after the body was found, Fargo Police Chief Keith Ternes said police weren't looking for any suspects. The investigation into Bearson's death is a collaboration between the Moorhead and Fargo police departments and the NDSU campus police.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/north-dakota-state-students-death-ruled-a-homicide/

That tweet does bother a lot of people. However the one that bothers me even more? Is the one that says, "Weird how I was one of the last 3 people to see Tom." And the tweets that bother me even more than those? Are the ones I don't see. There is some silence here and that is deafening.
Who's initials tweeted the "Weird how I was one of the last 3......" ? I don't think I saw that one. tia

I found something online I think worth noting...that phone number in the last text 320 266 5538 is listed under the "motto" portion of an X box live profile. As in "motto: call 1-320-266-5538". There is an avatar of an older guy with suspenders cartoon character by it, but the username etc. is more of a young person vibe. Could be this person had that phone number previously, and I don't want to violate TOS by posting the username but anyone who would like to know that username PM me and I'll tell you. Or just google too of course, I haven't had a chance to look up that username other places yet so that's all I have right now.

And also if you look at the instagram accounts of the people we have being talking about there is a lot of pics of X box games, and I know x box is popular at least I thought it was. Anywho, thinking this could be the "smith" or it's a changed number and dead end.

I should add that look at the account name (if you find it since im not allowed to post it) and then think of a word you'd use for a criminal informant...coincidence or no? Could be coincidence I just couldn't help but notice that. I see it's also the name for a drug.

Who's initials tweeted the "Weird how I was one of the last 3......" ? I don't think I saw that one. tia

Without naming the exact names, he spent at least the last several weekends partying at CMs place according to twitter records.

Sorry if anyone read that before I finished editing, got confused and had to recheck facts there :/

I should add that look at the account name (if you find it since im not allowed to post it) and then think of a word you'd use for a criminal informant...coincidence or no? Could be coincidence I just couldn't help but notice that. I see it's also the name for a drug.
ocg, are you referring to an Xbox account name, Instagram, or Twitter?

ocg, are you referring to an Xbox account name, Instagram, or Twitter?

Xbox live account name. Google search that phone number in the last tweet from Toms account, go to the second page on google, and you should see it. If it isn't working for you I can pm you the account username let me know please if I'm breaking rules here I don't have much experience posting here :s. search the phone number WITH the dashes in it "320-266-5538"

One article I read today quoted the Moorhead Lt. as saying he was not withholding any information from the public.

Oh now...come on.

See why we get so confused???

Police said Thursday that they are not releasing additional details about Bearson’s death, saying they don’t want to jeopardize the investigation. Police, however, said they don’t believe there is any reason for people in the area to fear for their safety

http://www.startribune.com/local/minneapolis/277106901.html

At this point I'm going to decline to say who that was, however if you google that phrase or look through the earlier tweets you will still find it. Thank you for understanding.

I'm sorry I don't know anything about twittering or tweeting.
I need one more question answered though.
texting is different from tweeting I take it.
texting would have more information than tweeting?
texting accounts are private?

I still think that the last tweet message is the clue to this whole thing.
It don't make sense and it stands out like a sore thumb.
Somebody was chasing them to kill them or they were in a predicament that they needed help to get out of quick.

It's a beautiful fall day in Fargo, the kind of day that would be fulfilling for the FBI or similar agent to go with a scent hound and the other shoe on down to the Fargo police impound lot and have a look at any very recently crashed cars...

*cough, hint, cough.

Look around under the seats, in the trunk ect...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DirtDiva