ND ND - Thomas 'Tom' Bearson, 19, Fargo, 20 Sep 2014 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haven't been able to catch up on here yet today but can't help that I just saw this in the Forum. Probably not related, but because the article doesn't say how he died or anything I think it should be noted. I read the Forum every day and I have not seen ANY mention of this until this article so I am wondering if this article isn't like "oh by the way we found someone dead in the river last week" or did I seriously miss this big of story?

http://www.inforum.com/content/moorhead-police-seek-help-identifying-dead-man-found-river-last-week

EDIT: Just occurred to me this was probably never reported when they found the body last week because the police didn't know who he was, and wanted to notify family? Anyway, still anyone who dies under circumstances like that right now in Moorhead the story is going to interest me even if it's probably not related.

Haven't been able to catch up on here yet today but can't help that I just saw this in the Forum. Probably not related, but because the article doesn't say how he died or anything I think it should be noted. I read the Forum every day and I have not seen ANY mention of this until this article so I am wondering if this article isn't like "oh by the way we found someone dead in the river last week" or did I seriously miss this big of story?

http://www.inforum.com/content/moorhead-police-seek-help-identifying-dead-man-found-river-last-week

I read the Forum and the Herald online everyday and I don't recall seeing anything either. As a matter of fact, I look at those sites more than once a day because they have breaking news and updates on older articles.

First time poster here. Been following this thread from the start and a lot of great insights and thoughts I commend you all. This is very interesting that they have not said anything about this body being found for a week and 3 hours after they ask the public for help, Valley News Live said on there 6pm news cast they now have identified the body but will not release the victims name till family has been notified. Maybe if they asked the public for more help in the TB case the outcome would be the same. Just a thought.

EDIT: Just occurred to me this was probably never reported when they found the body last week because the police didn't know who he was, and wanted to notify family? Anyway, still anyone who dies under circumstances like that right now in Moorhead the story is going to interest me even if it's probably not related.

It took a week for confirmation that the body they found wasn't the one in the missing person report they came across? Really? I would think that would have taken just a matter of a few hours not a week.

It took a week for confirmation that the body they found wasn't the one in the missing person report they came across? Really? I would think that would have taken just a matter of a few hours not a week.

You would think so!?

Working on a new thread, will be closing this one shortly...

ANOTHER BODY?
WHAT'S HAPPENING?

This is the first I heard of it. Didn't hear about it on radio....and it takes a week????
Could this be connected to Tommy?
I was just thinking about coming to Fargo to live but now I think I'll change my mind.
I do have cousins who are thinking of going to NDSU but I have told them to think of maybe going somewhere else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rarellano5280