Hannah Graham: The Search - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
They've also ventured into some mountainous terrain, but investigators decline to share specifics about exactly where they are focusing.

http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/l...Va-Student-Ask-for-Information-278120631.html

I noticed in the following map that LJM received two traffic tickets outside the city limits. The first one on January 24, 2007 in Greene County and another on December 26, 2010 in Madison County. The areas seem out of the way. What connection does he have to those areas? Have those areas been searched?

I can't help thinking of Brandon Lavergne and Ted Bundy who received traffic tickets while on the prowl or on the run.

https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=zhH0NjEZuy28.kQI70Tl9nPsA

http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/l...Va-Student-Ask-for-Information-278120631.html

I noticed in the following map that LJM received two traffic tickets outside the city limits. The first one on January 24, 2007 in Greene County and another on December 26, 2010 in Madison County. The areas seem out of the way. What connection does he have to those areas? Have those areas been searched?

I can't help thinking of Brandon Lavergne and Ted Bundy who received traffic tickets while on the prowl or on the run.

Good deduction these could have been times when he dumped a body and was trying to get out of there asap just saying anything is possible

He's not cunning enough to purposely get a traffic ticket is he, in the opposite direction of where he left someone? I can't get a read on this guy. To be on the run and pitch a tent on the beach in a remote area, where you know you'll stick out with all the locals vs going underground and leaving the country, what was he thinking?

It's sunny, about 60 degrees. Hope that helps the searchers.

He's not cunning enough to purposely get a traffic ticket is he, in the opposite direction of where he left someone? I can't get a read on this guy. To be on the run and pitch a tent on the beach in a remote area, where you know you'll stick out with all the locals vs going underground and leaving the country, what was he thinking?

Cunning eh, persistent. He's in jail. I think the high over took the cunning when he walked off with Hannah Graham. Where did he get the ticket without plates? Had the same thought about his winter driving infractions.

Greene and Madison counties are both notorious for speed traps along 29. Almost everyone I know with even slight lead foot tendencies has been pulled over in one or both counties. It is the only route to get north of charlottesville, so everyone drives it at some point.

If he was the one who texted the 14th and Wertland Street stuff I'd be searching the opposite direction.. Also I'd ask all cab drivers to check all the out of the way private areas they know.

Show those fares pix of JM & the cars.

What murders, besides maybe Morgan, has he been connected to?

A "dumb" defense, even an Insane defense does not work often at all. Many have been sentenced to death despite legitimate and very obvious cases of both. The definitions are very narrow and specific as to how they can be applied. I don't think that is going to happen.

What I think is much more likely to happen is that LE has insufficient evidence. We don't know what the DNA link is, and it could well be a very weak on. It's no crime to be the last person with someone who disappears. Legitimate circumstances can certainly be possible. Without knowing what LE has, and just knowing what they have, I don't see a case.

But LE could have a lot of evidence. In the AM case, the DA didn't have a body, but still was able to get a conviction and rock hard sentence for the perp with evidence that was kept very much under wraps until the trial. The DA for Hannah will likely do the same. But the question becomes whether they have heavy impact DNA type evidence as they did for AM. That the DA refused to give the go to arrest JM for anything for so long is a concern, and Longo stated right out that the reason JM was not in custody was because the DA's office would not support an arrest.

Greene and Madison counties are both notorious for speed traps along 29. Almost everyone I know with even slight lead foot tendencies has been pulled over in one or both counties. It is the only route to get north of charlottesville, so everyone drives it at some point.

Thanks for your insight. I was noticing the Rapidian Wildlife Management Area and the Shenandoah National Park in that segment of the map:

http://www.dgif.virginia.gov/wmas/detail.asp?pid=29

http://www.dgif.virginia.gov/wmas/maps/rapidan.pdf

If he was the one who texted the 14th and Wertland Street stuff I'd be searching the opposite direction.. Also I'd ask all cab drivers to check all the out of the way private areas they know.

Or could address have been used to divert attention to people in that area as suspects? I say this because if it was typed by someone other than HG, it would have been done prior to anyone knowing there were cameras picking up HG's various locations earlier that night.

Peeps, feel free to open a topical thread about LJM's clothes. Let's try to keep this one centered and focused on searches. I get where your coming from but the information will get lost in the thread. Once his trial starts and you are looking for the information it will be difficult to locate. Thanks!

Just a few thoughts I had overnight. . .where is JM's stuff? He was moving and being a single guy living with a couple of roommates, maybe he didn't have a lot. But where is it? Is it all still in the apartment or did he move some things and if so, where? Does he have access to a storage unit? A relative's shed? I wonder if anything can be gleaned from looking at his key ring. Is there an odd padlock key?

Idk. . .just random thoughts I had.

She disappeared with JLM shortly before 2 AM Saturday morning. He knew there were a lot of witnesses who saw them together between 1 and 2. IMO he had no idea how long it would take for someone to report her missing and so he abducted, raped and murdered her and disposed of her body before sunrise (6:55 on 9/14). Then he probably would have disposed of his clothing or other items and tended to any wounds she may have caused fighting back. So roughly up to a 4 hour radius around Charlottesville. That wouldn't necessarily be a long distance if he took her to a wooded area. I'd like to know if his roommates were home the night she disappeared. If questioned, he could simply have said he was partying or even that he was on-call for work.

I am so curious as to WHY he would cause all this attention to himself that night, especially with the young women in the bar. I mean from the time he is seen on camera he does nothing but bring attention to himself, and then allows people to witness a drunken subdued Hanna leaning on him at last call.......and what is with a Serial Killer having an Orange Irredescent car--could he be any more obvious.

If there were not DNA linking Morgan and Hannah I would actually believe someone else responsible for Hanna--LJM seems to be the sneak up on Victim type. You just do not see him coming, but this with Hanna--wave a red flag for God's sake..Really.

Would a mobile ap PA with just pix of JM and the cars help taxi companies and others?

I am so curious as to WHY he would cause all this attention to himself that night, especially with the young women in the bar. I mean from the time he is seen on camera he does nothing but bring attention to himself, and then allows people to witness a drunken subdued Hanna leaning on him at last call.......and what is with a Serial Killer having an Orange Irredescent car--could he be any more obvious.

If there were not DNA linking Morgan and Hannah I would actually believe someone else responsible for Hanna--LJM seems to be the sneak up on Victim type. You just do not see him coming, but this with Hanna--wave a red flag for God's sake..Really.

I agree with you. And being so well know throughout the Mall. It doesn't seem to make sense.

As a person who lives out of the US, I have no idea how he would live. Does he speak Spanish? I doubt it.

What would he do for money? Mexicans do not have jobs. Why would he be working?

If he tried getting a job at a resort, they would want paperwork.

Living for free on the beach was a good idea

He could have lived in the woods, but he had no food stashes.

He had no money for an apartment,

His choices were limited.

I spent yesterday hiking around the Ivy Creek Natural area which is built on land originally owned by the Carr family. Looking on trails around the edge and especially off trails near the edges of the park.

I also kayaked up Ivy Creek from the reservoir as far as this point 38.09278,-78.506103 but really ddin't see anything interesting for the search.

Some of the people in court with him during all those various infractions may remember something. Maybe a stretch.

JMO I think that JM was pretty drunk by the time he ran off with HG. I also think that he may be a serial killer, but that he is an opportunist......this time a drunk one...........His MO seems to be offering a ride to someone he pegs as in need of one, in a friendly manner. He must not have had to work in the morning. (guess he missed football practice tho?) His big mistake was going BACK into Tempo, I think. Otherwise he could have just guided HG to his car and disappeared. Maybe he needed to taint her beer first, though, as she was not falling-down drunk when he first approached her..........JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname