Magnotta March Prelim Hearing & Trial Day 1 - Sep 29, 2014 - Thread #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shuyee Lee ‏@sleeCJAD · 15s15 seconds ago
Debate over. Can't report it. Jury being called in

Quoted from one of the tweets:

and temazepam, a sleeping pill, in Lin's system

He indeed was drugged. If this doesn't take us to premeditation, I'll freak right out!!

:eek:hwow:

Hey people:

Should I ask one of the Mods for a new thread to start week #3?

Please add a 'thanks' so I'll know how many of you want a new thread.

:tyou:

suemontgomery @MontgomerySue · 1m 1 minute ago
Leclair objecting to witness mentioning date rape drug, which wasn't found in Lin Jun's body. Judge: You should be careful

suemontgomery @MontgomerySue · 56s 57 seconds ago
Witness can leave as well. He's back tomorrow

Shuyee Lee ‏@sleeCJAD · 3m3 minutes ago
Testimony of forensic pathologist Yann Dazé resumes tomorrow morning.

Steven Chmielash ‏@s_chmielash · 3m3 minutes ago
Leclair asking to address a certain issue without the jury. Judge tells jury see you tomorrow morning

Steven Chmielash ‏@s_chmielash · 1m1 minute ago
Right after Jury returned from break, the mention of GHB was said, Leclair objected, judge told Jury to leave and return tomorrow

Stephane Giroux ‏@SGirouxCTV · 1m1 minute ago
That's it for today, the judge sent the jury home for the day. So the tribunal will sit tomorrow morning, exceptionally

So it seems that LM drugged JL, tied him up and then slit his throat :( I guess he wanted to kill him quickly so the neighbours wouldn't hear him shouting for help. Benadryl and temazepam together could definitely sedate someone.

Thank you for the transcribing hard work today

I really don't understand where the defence are going with this. They're trying to make out that JL was promiscuous? So what? And why do they keep bringing up coffee enemas?!?! How is that relevant?? I feel so sorry for JL's parents having to listen to this! They didn't even know he was gay, and now they're being forced to listen to intimate details of his sex life in his murder trial :(
I agree. Call me a prude, but, wth is a coffee enema?

Thanks for all the updates friends.

I've followed alot of trials and cases and I've never seen one that's so gobbly goop. Double UGH

Feeling badly for the jurors on this one

Quoted from one of the tweets:

and temazepam, a sleeping pill, in Lin's system

He indeed was drugged. If this doesn't take us to premeditation, I'll freak right out!!

:eek:hwow:

I've just posted this link in the video thread but thought it would be useful to reference:

This is a detailed timeline which has Magnottas numerous aliases, on-line accounts, ad's etc. included:

LUKA MAGNOTTA - THE ULTIMATE TIMELINE of EVENTS

http://www.abproject.org/docs/luka_m..._of_events.txt

*I think a new thread would be a great idea ! *

I know when looking all I see of this title is 'March Prelim Hearing'

I found this particular tweet very interesting:

@Robin Edgar:
Yann Dazé says that the tips of Jun Lin's fingers were "irregularly" cut, as if Luka #Magnotta was trying to remove-destroy his fingerprints
8:36 PM - 9 Oct 2014

Seems like LM wanted to act like a super-clever killer, but in fact he is totally stupid. Today there are plenty of other ways to get someone ID'd other than using fingerprints...

We do have Court today don't we ?
But not Monday ?

Many Thanks to you all :blowkiss:

@Robin Edgar:
Yann Dazé says that the tips of Jun Lin's fingers were "irregularly" cut, as if Luka #Magnotta was trying to remove-destroy his fingerprints

Seems like LM wanted to act like a super-clever killer, but in fact he is totally stupid. Today there are plenty of other ways to get someone ID'd other than using fingerprints...

:facepalm: Like posting the video showing a completely recognizable JL

Benadryl, that's also used as a sleeping tablet, under the brand-name Sominex. So JL WAS drugged.

I'd suspected as much when the unidentified person was seen leaving the apartment the week before. Apparently he was pretty wobbly and needed Magnottas help getting out. I assume this was the guy that appears in the first 30 seconds of the video? Whoever he is, he's very luck to be here today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just contacted a Mod asking that we get a new trial thread beginning on Tuesday 14 October.

Let's hope........:)

@Robin Edgar:

"Muahaha! They won't be able to identify JL, but I'll be sure to dispose of him along with a bunch of documents with my name on them that will lead detectives right to me!"

Brilliant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member