Found Deceased UT - Kayelyn Louder, 30, Murray, 27 September 2014

At the end of this video right after she runs out there is a red car that comes up and goes into the parking garage.
http://fox13now.com/2014/10/10/watch...disappearance/

Thoughts on the red car, folks? Surely LE has figured out who was driving this car?

The full 911 call, for those who haven't heard it:

http://media.bonnint.net/slc/2538/253844/25384405.mp3

I'm having trouble understanding a lot of what the room mate is saying in the background bc it sounds muffled...can anyone help transcribe what the roommate is saying, particularly towards the middle and end of the recording? TIA

Slightly O/T, not saying one way or another if mental illness plays a role in this case or not, but mental illness is really scary. It scares me that one could just lose their mind, like Teleka, etc. I have some friends whose mental states I have been concerned about as well. Often, it seems to just come out of nowhere.

I feel scared for this young lady. Hoping for her safe return.

http://fox13now.com/2014/10/08/police-missing-woman-made-several-false-reports-to-911-roommate-says-she-was-acting-delusional/comment-page-1/#comments

"Louder made several calls to 911 before she left, Bass said, and those calls were investigated but found to be false reports. One call was regarding what she reported to be a fight at a clubhouse involving armed combatants, though police did not find any such occurrence when they responded. There was a wedding reception going on at the clubhouse, and nobody there had heard anything about a fight, Bass said."

Wondering if she went to hide somewhere, and maybe got stuck?

I still am not sure how Elisa Lam ended up in that water tank, but if Elisa Lam was scared / delusional and went in there herself, maybe Kayelyn might have done something similar? I wonder if she is hidden somewhere closeby...

This is troubling. She's been gone quite a while now...

One thing I thought was interesting was that her mom said that she was very phobic of bugs, and that therefore her going out barefoot is very odd.
(looking for link// eta: can't find link now)

Another thing that is troubling, unfortunately there are people out there who are inclined to try to take advantage of people when they are vulnerable. I hope she has not encountered any such types.

There was a case here in CO recently where a missing girl was found out of state on the street, pan handling. There are a lot of people with mental illnesses out there homeless, on the streets, etc. I'm hoping this is the case, that she is just somewhere confused and will be found safe, that she has not harmed herself, gotten into some kind of accident, or been met with foul play.

Wish I could be there to help search, I would look for places closeby where she might hide.

Wondering if she went to hide somewhere, and maybe got stuck?

I still am not sure how Elisa Lam ended up in that water tank, but if Elisa Lam was scared / delusional and went in there herself, maybe Kayelyn might have done something similar? I wonder if she is hidden somewhere closeby...

I would bet she is closeby. My opinion is that she had taken something that caused her to hallucinate, run off, and ultimately succumb to.

This video is from 5 years ago. KL appears in this video at approximately the 4 minute and 7 minute points. This family has seen tragedy. Assuming KL is suffering from a Mental Illness is not far-fetched, based on what her twin brother has been through (depression, drugs).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2MEbqPnyUVw

Just a thought ...could KL be headed toward Draper, UT, in an attempt to visit the brother? Not likely ...as I commented, it's just a thought.

Regarding the 6 clips of surveillance camera video:

In surveillance video #2, where KL is seen running from the condo, at the bottom left corner there is a reflection of what appears to be a light-colored vehicle parked just out of frame. This reflection does not appear in the other videos (in which the ground is sufficiently wet from rain). As KL runs out of frame we see her reflection superimposed over the 'vehicle' reflection ..the 'vehicle' reflection appears to be taller than she so perhaps a larger SUV or pick-up truck?

In surveillance video #4, KL is seen to look around (seemingly to see if anyone is around) then is seen placing something toward or on her face, perhaps a paper / towel or drinking cup. She might be wiping her face (from the rain), sneezing or crying, or drinking from a cup or inhaling?

http://www.ksl.com/?sid=31889543&ni...alls-released-family-turns-to-public-for-help

Regarding the 6 clips of surveillance camera video:

In surveillance video #2, where KL is seen running from the condo, at the bottom left corner there is a reflection of what appears to be a light-colored vehicle parked just out of frame. This reflection does not appear in the other videos (in which the ground is sufficiently wet from rain). As KL runs out of frame we see her reflection superimposed over the 'vehicle' reflection ..the 'vehicle' reflection appears to be taller than she so perhaps a larger SUV or pick-up truck?

In surveillance video #4, KL is seen to look around (seemingly to see if anyone is around) then is seen placing something toward or on her face, perhaps a paper / towel or drinking cup. She might be wiping her face (from the rain), sneezing or crying, or drinking from a cup or inhaling?

http://www.ksl.com/?sid=31889543&ni...alls-released-family-turns-to-public-for-help

The reflection seen in video 2 is sunlight filtering down through the trees. It's not a car. You can see her shadow pass right through it as she runs by.

I would like to congratulate the person who installed the surveillance cameras at that particular location though. Apparently this is the only surveillance camera in the entire city of Murray, Utah, and it is aimed right at her walk path. (sarcasm intended)

Somebody saw this woman running down the street. Somebody saw which direction she went. There are other cameras and other witnesses that would have noticed a woman skipping down the street in pouring rain while scantly dressed. She didn't just vanish into thin air when she got out of camera range.
That is a highly populated area, and from what I can tell, there aren't a whole lot of good hiding spots.

If they are really serious about finding this woman, then they need to knock it off with the little 10 second teaser clips and provide witness statements about which way she was headed, who saw her and where, and additional video footage from other cameras in other places. If no such evidence exists, then she is still right there in the middle of everybody, start searching all the nooks and cranny's.

There was this woman in my mother's mobile home park, she has paranoid issues, and they couldn't find her for 5 days, they finally found her in her mobile home she had hid where the water heater is and squeezed herself behind the water heater, she is alive but she was in there terrified. MOO on kayelyn, I am feeling LE needs to look into the room mate further.

I'm a little perplexed as to why the roommate didn't get on the phone and say "Actually, we need EMS, because my roommate is clearly having some issues." Why didn't roommate call her family/friends? I think it's possible that this paranoia has been going on for a while and the roommate might have been desensitized to it.
What a lot of people don't realize is that many schizophrenics sound perfectly normal. Their coherence and tone of voice sounds just like a regular person. It's just that the content of what they say often doesn't make sense. The popular view of a "delusional" person is someone who slurs their words, or speaks way too loudly, or otherwise gives some sort of visual cue that there's something amiss. This really isn't always the case. I have a client at the shelter that used to work for CSIS (the Canadian version of CIA) and she appears totally professional, speaks in a high functioning, respectable way - and can almost convince you that she is being framed for the murder of George Bush. Never mind that GB isn't dead. According to her, there's been a lookalike for many years, and they won't tell the truth to the public until they can put someone in jail for the crime.

I wonder why her family and friends are so reluctant to admit that there could be some mental health problems? It's like they are insulted that it's being suggested.
I think her friends feel that her mental state will be a distraction from the real need to locate her.

The reflection seen in video 2 is sunlight filtering down through the trees. It's not a car. You can see her shadow pass right through it as she runs by.

I would like to congratulate the person who installed the surveillance cameras at that particular location though. Apparently this is the only surveillance camera in the entire city of Murray, Utah, and it is aimed right at her walk path. (sarcasm intended)

Somebody saw this woman running down the street. Somebody saw which direction she went. There are other cameras and other witnesses that would have noticed a woman skipping down the street in pouring rain while scantly dressed. She didn't just vanish into thin air when she got out of camera range.
That is a highly populated area, and from what I can tell, there aren't a whole lot of good hiding spots.

If they are really serious about finding this woman, then they need to knock it off with the little 10 second teaser clips and provide witness statements about which way she was headed, who saw her and where, and additional video footage from other cameras in other places. If no such evidence exists, then she is still right there in the middle of everybody, start searching all the nooks and cranny's.
All very good points.There are witnesses who have seen her that have to come forward so the pieces of this puzzle can come together. I don't feel she is too far from the condos.

I would bet she is closeby. My opinion is that she had taken something that caused her to hallucinate, run off, and ultimately succumb to.
I agree that she might have taken something and possibly the room mate ( who we haven't seen in any interviews ) is aware of it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shaunie
Back