Trial Discussion Thread #54 - 14.13.10, Day 43 ~ sentencing~

Status
Not open for further replies.
G'day all from the stormy Blue Mountains of Sydney. Huge thunder, lightning and some small hail.

MH: He was referred to me for grief counselling...I've been involved with him for 18 months....Mr P and I had an agreement from the outset I would not be a witness. However....

She's at great pains to say that she made it clear during their sessions that she wouldn't testify for him in court....yet here she is?

Hmmmm.

Ugh...is anyone feeling REALLY impatient right now?
Like, let's get on with it! Instead of reading all these reports!!!

Holding him? Holding him? OMG, that's just so wrong.

She sounds very much like the 'social worker' the court appointed. If it's the same person it was bizarre enough the first time round hearing of the physical contact but if it's another one I have to query the professionalism of all the females who are supposed to be experts in their fields wanting to cuddle OP.

MH: Mr P presented with severe stress reaction....depression...feelings of guilt and remorse overwhelming him. Frequently sessions had to be cancelled due to grief...

and retching.

Is she the lady with the gray hair?
5344d481af9bb8e803000007.jpg

http://www.netwerk24.com/nuus/2014-.../path:2014-04-09-oscar-se-rou-sma/undefined_1

Does Nel get a chance to cross-exam or ask questions in this phase of the trial?

MH: Mr P was deprived of the opportunity to mourn because of the murder charges brought against him....he realized he was ultimately responsible for her death....he kept on looping back to orevious stages of grief, known as complicated grief.

OMG she also suffers from the OP syndrome of me , me me...........He was deprived, his loss etc.....

"Frequently he was too emotionally drained to carry on with therapy."

I pretty sure this is the most unprofessional therapist in the world. The "stroking", "holding" and "clapping" for Pistorius lackey for the defense team and clan Pistorius. Hartzenburg: "you give therapy a bad name" - Bon Jovi

This is known as "complicated grief" and "he directed anger at himself" and also against "God's grace."
*headdesk*

MH: Mr P has not been able to reach a stage of acceptance and healing....his concern for Ms Steenkamp's parents was an unremitting theme

Goes on to effectively blame Reeva's parents for hampering Oscar's healing!

Oh please "he was deprived to mourn the passing of Reeva". Question gods grace and his faith. He couldn't eat or sleep - what 52 days later he was out clubbing hitting on a Reeva - look alike. ALL ABOUT HIM AGAIN. He is a pathetic human being.

Yep, he was so bereft he went off on a holiday and met someone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ecdub