Trial Discussion Thread #54 - 14.13.10, Day 43 ~ sentencing~

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope Nel has been making full note of this woman's unprofessional conduct during the trial (if it is the same woman).

Yes, we are experts because we know what he's like.

MH: Media coverage...gave rise to 'experts'...abuse in the media and social media had a significant effect...his ability to heal destroyed by the malevolance...

He lost his friends because they know he killed her.

This is so inappropriate & I hope Nel tears her to shreds....Shame on you Roux, Reeva is the victim here not your ratbag client

This is nauseating.

Oh now it's the media and social media fault. THIS IS SO UNPROFESSIONAL - her voice is quite impassioned now.

He feels he has lost his voice by: "Malevolent reports and public comment"

Hey, Carl Pistorius, you couldn't put a troll block on your brother's new phone like you presumably deleted your brother's phone evidence?

It's going to get more nauseous for us all, brace and green bucket WSers

The media is getting hefty criticism throughout her evidence. Makes me think the defence is planting a seed for an appeal.

Listening to her makes me want to borrow OP's green bucket. Reeva's parents were at the funeral and I doubt there's any 'closure' for them for the rest of their lives but of course, their loss just isn't as devastating as OP's.

MH: ...he felt isolated...Mr P's fall from Olympic athlete to being villified....devastating....loss of his reputation...integrity on which he believed his reputation was founded...

Goes on to say how this has deprived OP of ability to work, support disabled children.

If only he did lose his voice because we never want to hear him say another word again.

This woman has fallen hook, line and sinker for his self-serving whining, hasn't she!

Now, he's devastated because he's lost his "voice" to speak for disabled people now.

Like they would want him to.

Grrrr. This is horrible.

And that healing will take place the minute he walks out the door.

She never saw him lose his temper even when provoked by others.

Here you go,

Green_water_bucket-sm.jpg

"He is always aware of his personal safety"

Shame he didn't give a damn about Reeva's, eh?

MH: He is respectful...person but did sometimes show irritation, especially during the trial....I can confirm his remorse and pain to be genuine....without his deep faith in God, support from family...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member