GUILTY AR - Beverly Carter, 49, Little Rock, 25 Sep 2014 - # 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guess he needed a story B since the first one (blaming it on T) didnt work. This one will get 0 believers.

He said ..... he did not kill her, it was an accident, it had nothing to do with showing the house- it was just a meeting place, u can't really say it's kidnapping if someone willingly gets in the car with you ...

Fox16 has a 9:00 newscast

I saw it .. it was on the website under videos. I thought she got in the car willingly ( and even posted that back a few hundred posts ago) but I thought it was because he had threatened her. He's going to play it off like they were having a relationship ( I think) Words like-- it had nothing to do with the house showing, it was somewhere to meet ( and that kind of stuff)

I wish I still had the link but when this was being discussed on the Find Beverly page, someone posted a link to a new product that looks just like jewelry and it is an alarm. Kind of like the alarms for elderly people, except it is silent and it has a tracking device on it, so you can be found. I mean it looks just like jewelry, you could get necklaces or bracelets. The name of it was something like "the stiletto alarm" I know if I had any profession like that, I would look into it.

I just went through my history to see if I could find that jewelry company. I went to the link off of her page as well. It was really neat bc it looks just like jewelry but you can have it set up to alert your spouse, family, etc when you hit a button that you are in danger. It had tracking info and also worked similarly to a fitbit, wasn't that expensive either. If I find it, I will put it on my Christmas list and post the link here as well :)

Well we probably gleaned alittle out of it. When everything comes out I bet sexual assault was the motive.jmo

Oh please. Then why did he call and set up an appointment? He is going to try to play this off as an affair and he accidentally killed her. No one is going to believe him. I don't even think he believes that garbage, but I do think he likes the attention. A gag order would be the best thing for this case.

I know, I feel for this loving family. Having to watch the person who is behind bars accused of taking your mom, wife and grandmother to your babies give his side of the story must be incredibly difficult.

I saw it .. it was on the website under videos. I thought she got in the car willingly ( and even posted that back a few hundred posts ago) but I thought it was because he had threatened her. He's going to play it off like they were having a relationship ( I think) Words like-- it had nothing to do with the house showing, it was somewhere to meet ( and that kind of stuff)

Sounds like he will try and make it look like an affair. How would he explain the appointment then. I mean he didn't work, so she could have met him anytime if it was an affair, which we know it wasn't, but he is just grasping it seems. Idiot.

I say let him have his 5 minutes and keep talking. He already has told 2 different stories now. It will come into trial.

Well thanks for letting us know what the interview was about. So I take it sexual charges will be filed if they havent already if this is the direction AL is going in. His lawyer needs to punch him in the face for doing interviews.
My bet is his attorney put him up to doing the interview. Wouldn't you if you thought your client would benefit from it?

Does someone have the link to watch it online? (Taking my blood pressure pill BEFORE I watch)

Sounds like he will try and make it look like an affair. How would he explain the appointment then. I mean he didn't work, so she could have met him anytime if it was an affair, which we know it wasn't, but he is just grasping it seems. Idiot.

His phone records and hers will show no communication whatsoever prior to this appointment he made. Does he not realize that? If there was an affair there would be communication also. Other than a business deal, she wouldnt wipe her feet on that .

Does someone have the link to watch it online? (Taking my blood pressure pill BEFORE I watch)

The part that I saw online was less than 2 minutes and that is just a preview, the interview will be shown at 10 central time and then tomorrow night after the other two parts air, they said it would be online.

Look we all know he is guilty, but after Casey Anthony getting off like she did, nothing surprises me anymore.

His phone records and hers will show no communication whatsoever prior to this appointment he made. Does he not realize that? If there was an affair there would be communication also. Other than a business deal, she wouldnt wipe her feet on that .

Plus he said she died where he buried her. If it was an affair, and it wasn't, I seriously doubt she would have gone to have sex a a concrete business.

Yah... and double yah! Quote from the video: "and Shannon Miller is the only reporter Aaron Lewis wanted to speak with!!" (Gawd, she is a hot, blonde babe! You better believe that is the only reporter he wanted to speak with!)

I didnt see the video as cant get it over here but i dont believe that she went into car with him ...but i do believe the motive was sexual as i thought that from the begining...she was an atractive succesful lady so he probably thought he would try it with her and when she said no he got angry...jmo...

Will there be more at 10?

No, the whole thing lasted a little over a minute. The reporter talked mostly and he only said a few lines. It will be on KARK.. or back on Fox16 for the next couple of nights but it will be very brief. He's says he not going to say much without his lawyer.

The only way he got that poor woman into his car would be if he held her in a knife or gun point and she had not other choice...he makes me sick...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong