Kyron Horman's general discussion thread for 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh and BTW I believe Terri did something to Kyron, I believe she acted alone, and I believe she is psycho. It would be really nice if we actually knew more about her bio mom and dad since alot of times the nut doesnt fall far from the tree..uhhh I mean apple.
BBM

Too funny! But yeah, she is seriously disturbed ... in a really creepy way.

I think she was looking for tylenol, for the baby. Not sure if she bought any.

I still think about Kyron. My son who was starting K that fall is now in 4th grade :/ I wish we had some answers.

It is Kyron's 12th birthday today. :gift: I wish he was home celebrating it with Kaine and Desiree. :sigh:

It is Kyron's 12th birthday today. :gift: I wish he was home celebrating it with Kaine and Desiree. :sigh:

God bless you Kyron. You remain forever in our hearts

I just don't see what others see that James is standing behind those gals. IMO, James went out there to diffuse the situation. He spoke that his Mom and grandparents cry a lot over Kyron's disappearance. He was deposed a couple of years ago, and nothing came of that. James, it appears is standing by his mom, and his grandparents.

I just don't see what others see that James is standing behind those gals. IMO, James went out there to diffuse the situation. He spoke that his Mom and grandparents cry a lot over Kyron's disappearance. He was deposed a couple of years ago, and nothing came of that. James, it appears is standing by his mom, and his grandparents.

Well, in the photo that was linked, James is standing side by side with a man who is holding up a sign that says in part "Terri Horman where is" (the rest is cut out of the photo, but the logical assumption would be that it says "Kyron"). They are the only two in the photo. He appears relaxed in the picture, one hand in his pocket. It certainly doesn't look like he's trying to diffuse any situation. It looks like he's standing with the man, or crowd if in fact there is a group of people not shown in the photo.

FWIW, I just showed that photo to a co-worker of mine who knows nothing about Kyron's case, and asked what she saw. She said "A protest." I asked what she thought about that boy (James), and she said "Is he that man's son? He looks like he's part of the protest."

Yes, James has been quoted as saying his mom basically has no life now and giving details about her living situation in Roseburg. I remember that article but cannot find it now for the life of me. Yes, he was deposed, but just because we didn't hear details doesn't mean "nothing came of" it. Those points alone are not enough to indicate what James's position is on the situation.

MOO.

In addition to the protests around TMH home, the protests should also be around where DDS lives - "DDS, where did you mysteriously go for several hours at the same time KYRON disappeared?" "DDS - what happened to Kyron?"

Happy birthday Kyron. You should be celebrating your birthday with cake and laughter with your mum and dad. Thinking of Desiree and Kaine this week, I can't imagine how hard it is to live the nightmare of not knowing where your baby is.

Good for him. This must be incredibly difficult all round for him. Losing Kyron, his little sister and all the unwanted publicity his way. he is a victim too. JMO

JMO, I keep wanting to find a way that this little boy could be alive some where, someone, anyone hid him.

OMG ... I forgot Kyron's birthday ... I've been so busy this week following the latest news on Holly Bobo, whose remains were found by 2 people who were looking for ginseng plants ...

This gives me HOPE that one day Kyron will be found and come home !

Happy Birthday, Kyron !

:please: Hoping and praying that you are found soon !

:rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose:

I'm so pleased that the court didn't allow TH to change her name. Desiree has had her life put on hold because TH wouldn't cooperate with the enquiry into Kyron's whereabouts so why should TH be able to just get on with life? I just wish she would tell people the truth and help Desiree and Kaine get the answers they need.

TMH could change her name to Mother Theresa and it wouldn't make a difference. We will never, ever forget, or give up on finding justice for Kyron.

Hey Kyron. Where are you little buddy? Wish you were home with your momma. She misses you x

I just heard of this story on Dateline, I have no doubt in my mind Terry had something to do with it. The way she went on the defensive as soon as she found out she had to take lie detector tests. And cant tell where she was at the time. I wish SOMEONE came forward saying they saw her leaving the school either alone or with Kyron. Maybe in her sick mind she thought Kyron was getting too much attention from the father and she wanted all the attention on "her" kid. I hope he is found.

I just heard of this story on Dateline, I have no doubt in my mind Terry had something to do with it. The way she went on the defensive as soon as she found out she had to take lie detector tests. And cant tell where she was at the time. I wish SOMEONE came forward saying they saw her leaving the school either alone or with Kyron. Maybe in her sick mind she thought Kyron was getting too much attention from the father and she wanted all the attention on "her" kid. I hope he is found.
IMO its very obvious. But...getting someone to talk..wow. I feel bad for his parents.

I don't know how she can live with herself. It drives me crazy that she won't help locate Kyron. As a mother myself it goes against everything I feel for children. If I was innocent I would want to move heaven and Earth to find this child and bring him home to his family. Instead she has blocked any attempt to help, she seems to want to make Kaine and Desiree suffer.

I've been meaning to upload this in here for you guys. I took this after watching a parade during the summer here in Oregon. After the parade, I went to the owners of the truck to ask about it and come to find out they are friends of Kaine. Kyron is not forgotten! :grouphug:

Attachments

• kyronontruck.jpg
    kyronontruck.jpg
    133.2 KB · Views: 393
Thinking of Kyron tonight~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors