Kyron Horman's general discussion thread for 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree. She apparently has a history of hiring, or attempting to hire men to do the actual "labor". They should look at her shadier gym rat connections.

I agree. She is not in this alone (if she did it). My theory is he was transported elsewhere. IMO LE has tunnel vision if they don't check for a man involved.
I believe TH was right when she said a man was last seen with Kyron. It does not exonerate her however.....

I agree. She is not in this alone (if she did it). My theory is he was transported elsewhere. IMO LE has tunnel vision if they don't check for a man involved.
I believe TH was right when she said a man was last seen with Kyron. It does not exonerate her however.....

I think you are spot on. I believe he ended up somewhere on/near Sauvie Island as originally speculated. Perhaps LE on this case can debrief with LE from the Erin Corwin case to gain learnings from how they found her body against incredible odds; similar to Kyron.

I think you are spot on. I believe he ended up somewhere on/near Sauvie Island as originally speculated. Perhaps LE on this case can debrief with LE from the Erin Corwin case to gain learnings from how they found her body against incredible odds; similar to Kyron.

They certainly did an excellent job in that case. Bet that perp thought she would never be found.

I know TH is not a criminal mastermind like the people,in Haleigh Cummings case.

Yes, I am being sarcastic.

I know TH is not a criminal mastermind like the people,in Haleigh Cummings case.

Yes, I am being sarcastic.

There were so many of them and their families, whew. Who knows who did what? They are definitely idiots. Lol

This is my 8,000 th Post here at WS -- and -- it is for KYRON !

Hoping and praying that Kyron will be found way before my next 8,000 posts !

:please: Prayers that he will be found !

:please: Prayers for Desiree and Kaine !

:rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose:

Great way to use your special post, dog.gone.cute! Praying right along with you :prayer:

Great way to use your special post, dog.gone.cute! Praying right along with you :prayer:

:rose: A special post for this special little boy ! :rose:

:praying: Oh how I wish Kyron would be found !

:seeya: And TY, nosysw !

Do you have a date for this? That site does not respond. Was this a recent protest or from years ago? I'll try to find an MSM reference.

No. He does look older though, doesn't he? Certainly not like a high school student.

If 2 witnesses report they saw Kyron abducted by men in space suits possibly Russian everyone still will believe and say Terri was the mastermind ha ha behind them.

Well, let's just say that having her own teenage son now taking a stand against his mother doesn't really look that good. Courageous and righteous young man.

Wonder have LE re-interviewed James lately. Maybe they should. As he gets older things should become more clear to him. He's had a lot of time to think about all this. Hopefully he will do the right thing.

I asked a question on another thread, but cant find it now. But does anyone know or remember what Terri bought at the drug store the morning Kyron disappeared? Was it something that could have knocked him out and made him sleepy etc? Was the baby girl with her in the store or left out in the vehicle? I just dont recall. Thanks in advance.

Oh and BTW I believe Terri did something to Kyron, I believe she acted alone, and I believe she is psycho. It would be really nice if we actually knew more about her bio mom and dad since alot of times the nut doesnt fall far from the tree..uhhh I mean apple.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname