GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #11 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe CM also text other people that night & one of those people are the key to the disappearance. Maybe by witnesses, the friends knew of one of more of the people she text. Maybe she received a text while her and EA were walking, which gave him the information of where & who she was going to be with next. Maybe the texts had something to do with things these friends don't want to be tied to. These friends had a lot of common friends & I strongly feel EA knows either who she left with or where she was going & who she was going to be with. At 23, I can imagine if I was not directly involved in a possible crime, but knew the person involved, it would be a sticky situation. This is all my own opinion, just trying to add my theory of what if.

Can't say I blame him...probably should just delete it altogether. Given the last few days I can't image what kind of messages he may be receiving at this point.

So EA is calling himself EG now all so LE has not cleared anyone from that night.

Plano PD says they don’t have the evidence that makes this a criminal case.
“All the people that were with Christina that evening, we’ve talked to. Some of them, we’ve talked to multiple times. We haven’t cleared anyone that was with her that evening,” PIO David Tilley said
http://cw33.com/2014/10/20/mystery-man-christina-morris-parents-demand-answers-from-friend/

I can't link the little name change.

Can't say I blame him...probably should just delete it altogether. Given the last few days I can't image what kind of messages he may be receiving at this point.

I am standing with fear for this ...

There is NO name change ... It is not common in the USA but in Latin Cultures the Children are typically given 4 names.
My husband has 4 names it is very common.

Imo she would have known if she kept car and house key together. Why/how would she plan to drive home if she did not have her car key?

Yes, of course, she would know....but may not have mentioned car keys specifically in the text. It's possible
and even probable, if the keys were all on one ring, that she mentioned having no car keys to a friend/friends and was offered a ride home. MOO.

I think anyone who is here is for the victims. All one has to do is read my profile to see where my sentiments lie in my daily life. We are on our 11th thread trying to figure out the discrepancies and the misinformation so my agenda has always been "where is Christina?". However, after the protests and seeing some of the vigilante mentality comments being posted on other sites, it is really off putting to me. If LE thinks EA is guilty, then haul him in and question him once again so this witch hunt with threatening comments will stop. JMO

I am sure that EA have told LE everything that he knows to be true and accurate. I am also sure he also told LE anything that he might have heard or seen going on that night and morning. He has done everything that LE has requested. He is not a suspect or POI.
There is not a crime according to LE.

Respectfully, why are you so sure EA truthfully told LE everything he knew? Both sides (not referring to this case specifically) sanitize the truth as it suits them and their situation. NO ONE has been cleared.

Christina texted her BF around the time they entered the garage so yes, she still was the with walker guy.
That is my point. I don't want to guess where they were when she texted. I want to know specifically. It is why I feel it could be a critical piece. If she waited until she was almost to her car and started another round of texting...it could explain why he did not stick around to watch her enter the car. It would change the dynamics of what was going on inside the garage at that particular moment, imo. We don't know for certain she was with EA or alone when she was texting the last texts from her phone. LE does.

I think anyone who is here is for the victims. All one has to do is read my profile to see where my sentiments lie in my daily life. We are on our 11th thread trying to figure out the discrepancies and the misinformation so my agenda has always been "where is Christina?". However, after the protests and seeing some of the vigilante mentality comments being posted on other sites, it is really off putting to me. If LE thinks EA is guilty, then haul him in and question him once again so this witch hunt with threatening comments will stop. JMO

I would agree with those statements and more!!! I am now more fearful and actually terrified after seeing comments made that is deemed of an intense concern !! After seeing what is written I am more resolved in my standing for this witness and his family. They are victims and I stand by them since no one else will.

Respectfully, why are you so sure EA truthfully told LE everything he knew? Both sides (not referring to this case specifically) sanitize the truth as it suits them and their situation. NO ONE has been cleared.
If LE can prove to a Judge EA lied to them...doesn't it open it up for them to be able to get a search warrant on his home and vehicle?

Technically there iS. He changed his FB name. Shortened his first name, and is using a diff last name.

It is still his name as it was given to him at birth ... Here in the states we typically only use first middle last names . And honestly JMO, I can not say I blame him at this point.

It is still his name as it was given to him at birth ... Here in the states we typically only use first middle last names . And honestly JMO, I can not say I blame him at this point.

My guess is that the "new" last name is a shortened version of a relative's maiden name (which could be a middle name). And I too don't blame him- not that I'm convinced he doesn't know something more but I obviously don't know that he does. What if Christina stood by her car waiting for a text back from HF and something happened after that?

Maybe CM also text other people that night & one of those people are the key to the disappearance. Maybe by witnesses, the friends knew of one of more of the people she text. Maybe she received a text while her and EA were walking, which gave him the information of where & who she was going to be with next. Maybe the texts had something to do with things these friends don't want to be tied to. These friends had a lot of common friends & I strongly feel EA knows either who she left with or where she was going & who she was going to be with. At 23, I can imagine if I was not directly involved in a possible crime, but knew the person involved, it would be a sticky situation. This is all my own opinion, just trying to add my theory of what if.

Agree completely. IMO he's scared of LE because he wasn't upfront to begin with, but he prob wasn't upfront to begin with because he's more scared of retaliation. Or possibly being accused if there's no evidence pointing to anyone else. Just my thoughts.

Yes That is correct..here is my words: have told LE everything that he knows to be true and accurate. I am also sure he also told LE anything that he might have heard or seen going on that night and morning. [modsnip]
I by NO MEANS say he is FREE and CLEAR .. NO ONE IS CLEARED. That is my standing opinion at this point. Until I see further evidence I will review then.

Yes That is correct..here is my words: have told LE everything that he knows to be true and accurate. I am also sure he also told LE anything that he might have heard or seen going on that night and morning. He has done everything that LE has requested.
I by NO MEANS say he is FREE and CLEAR .. NO ONE IS CLEARED. That is my standing opinion at this point. Until I see further evidence I will review then.

What I meant was, why are you so confidant EA was so truthful with LE? I'm not sure of it. Not disclosing the Truth is part of the game and is played out over and over. LE everywhere will say person being questioned complied fully with them, cooperated, but they often are just fishing. Just because, as you say, "he (EA) has done everything that LE has requested" doesn't necessarily mean he did it truthfully.

I don't like the "witch hunt" going on in this case directed at EA. While I realize LE could have other reasons for singling him out, I think it wrong for the family to do it without producing something substantial besides where he might have been parked or where the sidewalk ended.

Once the victim's family loses credibility and favor with the public, people lose interest in helping them find their missing loved one. Respect is hard to come by for the families of many missing persons and once it is gone...it isn't going to matter what they say or do as no one will listen.

Don't believe I said he changed his name legally.

What I meant was, why are you so confidant EA was so truthful with LE? I'm not sure of it. Not disclosing the Truth is part of the game and is played out over and over. LE everywhere will say person being questioned complied fully with them, cooperated, but they often are just fishing. Just because, as you say, "he (EA) has done everything that LE has requested" doesn't necessarily mean he did it truthfully.

Then that would leave reasonable doubt for ALL the other witness's that have been questioned repeatedly.. and reasonably so:moo:
NO ONE is CLEAR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member