GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #11 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
They also said the bf cooperated and wasnt a suspect yet everyone discussed and blamed him. So, I think its fair that some of us side with the family and trust that they know more than any of us. You can keep repeating yourself over and over, we totally get it. but we disagree. and so does her family!

Yes! Agreed 100%

I have already politely answered your question.
O/T What is Fox-newish??

Yes, you did. Thank you. This is in answer to your subsequent question to me: how do you envision that something of this nature will be staying as a 100% guaranteed "Peaceful Picket"?
My answer to your question was: Well, I don't. It would depend on how confrontational the parents group is and how confrontational the neighbors are. You seem to think the act of protesting is in itself confrontational.....I don't. I think saying IF it becomes non-peaceful would be less prejudicial and inflammatory than WHEN it becomes non-peaceful. WHEN is too Fox news-ish to me. MOO

Wow! Sorry guys I have been MIA, looks like a lot has gone on in my few days away. I am very sad to hear that people are picketing outside the young man's house who has NEVER been listed as a suspect, but clearly a witness. I am just trying to wrap my head around all of this and I clearly just keep going around in circles.. Her poor family, it's been so long since she was last seen. I am no longer seeing all the MISSING flyers around the shops anymore. Honestly, I saw a guy remove the sign from the door going up into my apartment building just the other day. Broke my heart, but hey, people are losing hope and care for this case.

Wow! Sorry guys I have been MIA, looks like a lot has gone on in my few days away. I am very sad to hear that people are picketing outside the young man's house who has NEVER been listed as a suspect, but clearly a witness. I am just trying to wrap my head around all of this and I clearly just keep going around in circles.. Her poor family, it's been so long since she was last seen. I am no longer seeing all the MISSING flyers around the shops anymore. Honestly, I saw a guy remove the sign from the door going up into my apartment building just the other day. Broke my heart, but hey, people are losing hope and care for this case.

The picket isn't saying he is a suspect just merely asking why he wont cooperate with anyone and is hiding behind an attorney if he hasn't been labeled a suspect

Sorry to hear the MISSING flyers are no longer around.

IMO, I find it entertaining that these so called reports have come out on here, yet it is all second hand. I have counted at least 4 first hand accounts that have stated the exact opposite on here that there haven't been any complaints (myself included). I would really appreciate who ever said it come forward and stand by their story and talk rather than hide behind others... gee that sounds like somebody else we have been discussing lately.

IMHO
I see no issue if the boy has legal counsel..I really do not consider that hiding.. I consider that a practical and logical legal decision.

OTHERS are free to do the same.In fact I would have a stronger opinion that another one or two may choose to retain counsel.

Regardless of what your perception is ... I more than anybody here thread after thread want closure for her family.

I am actually heartbroken that there is promotion of disruption in an innocent neighborhood as well as his family.

I think EACH and Every FRIEND of Christina's need to be re questioned intensely... As I stated yesterday and days before

NO ONE IS FREE and CLEAR.

Regardless of what your perception is ... I more than anybody here thread after thread want closure for her family.
You've been a major contributor from the get-go, TYM, and IMO, your dedication to this board conveys your devotion to bringing her home safely.

I'm grateful for your continued commitment to finding Christina.

I would think not BUT someone managed to do something and keep it hidden for nearly two months ... and i don't get the feeling any of the cast of characters here are exactly Bond villains or supergenius criminals.

Well neither are the bunch involved with the disappearances of Hayley Cummings, Lauren Spierers, Dylan Redwine, Hailey Dunn and many, many others. One would be surprised how little brains it takes to hide a body, just a little luck. They don't take up much space and there is lots of wilderness and water out there.

The picket isn't saying he is a suspect just merely asking why he wont cooperate with anyone and is hiding behind an attorney if he hasn't been labeled a suspect

Sorry to disagree they are making him a suspect and he does not have to sit down and talk to her mother or father. He has to talk to LE and he has ...
JMO

Sorry to disagree they are making him a suspect and he does not have to sit down and talk to her mother or father. He has to talk to LE and he has ...
JMO

No, your interpretation is that it is making him a suspect. The family cannot control the thoughts and opinions of others. Of course he doesn't have to sit and talk to the family, nor law enforcement. Its just a simple case of less than wonderful parenting and a lack of reinforcement of standing and acting for what is right.

His parents may be taking legal advice along with their son. They are probably horrified that he is even "suspected" as most parents would be. The last guy to see Lauren S. had a lawyer the next day. And he has yet to really answer to anything much after three-plus years. Her parents have called them him and others out continuously but it has not helped. Several of them had lawyers right away. The difference is LE has, more or less, viewed them as POI's, when we don't have that here.

I understand the families needing to speak out...I also understand not getting what they want in return. At this point,,when people are marching in front of your house with signs, I would not speak out. What if he said something in the "wrong" way, or that could be taken out of context? He is no older/wiser than the rest of this group, Imo. Better to let police handle it. And I doubt very much they have given up or consider this a "cold case". Jmo

His parents may be taking legal advice along with their son. They are probably horrified that he is even "suspected" as most parents would be. The last guy to see Lauren S. had a lawyer the next day. And he has yet to really answer to anything much after three-plus years. Her parents have called them him and others out continuously but it has not helped. Several of them had lawyers right away. The difference is LE has, more or less, viewed them as POI's, when we don't have that here.

I understand the families needing to speak out...I also understand not getting what they want in return. At this point,,when people are marching in front of your house with signs, I would not speak out. What if he said something in the "wrong" way, or that could be taken out of context? He is no older/wiser than the rest of this group, Imo. Better to let police handle it. And I doubt very much they have given up or consider this a "cold case". Jmo

Every action has a reaction. His actions has brought signs to his front door. IMO, I believe had he handled things differently none of this would of happened. His father didn't help matters with his tweet saying he needed to discuss a delicate matter. Its been linked in past I do not know if I have to put it again

"I am actually heartbroken that there is promotion of disruption in an innocent neighborhood as well as his family."

Nobody is promoting disruption of an innocent neighborhood or family.

Imo. Better to let police handle it. And I doubt very much they have given up or consider this a "cold case". Jmo
I wouldn't think that him talking to the police would necessarily serve him at all. Let that happen through the lawyer unless they name him as a suspect or POI.

With the parents, he could satisfy their needs, demonstrate that he is human, show compassion and probably salvage his childhood friendships. He could set the meeting up to suit his needs. He could request 1) not recorded, 2) one at a time, 3)choose location, 4) have his own witness, 5)choose not to answer questions that are not specific to Christina's disappearance, etc. A human would do this out of compassion. Of course, an individual WOULDNT do it if he was involved.

I wouldn't think that him talking to the police would necessarily serve him at all. Let that happen through the lawyer unless they name him as a suspect or POI.

With the parents, he could satisfy their needs, demonstrate that he is human, show compassion and probably salvage his childhood friendships. He could set the meeting up to suit his needs. He could request 1) not recorded, 2) one at a time, 3)choose location, 4) have his own witness, 5)choose not to answer questions that are not specific to Christina's disappearance, etc. A human would do this out of compassion. Of course, an individual WOULDNT do it if he was involved.

Lol bingo!

Do you know the parents or their parenting style? If I'm not mistaken he is an adult, not a child. And I have to respectfully disagree (as you probably guessed :) ) about not making him a suspect. Until the entourage showed up with posters with his name, pictures of him, his address posted online, and an invitation to the public to show up and protest with the family, perhaps people took the PPD's word that he isn't a suspect. Now, he is likely the subject of whispers, doubt, and ridicule. HE and his parents did not do that....the police did not do that. The family did. Perception is reality right?

No, your interpretation is that it is making him a suspect. The family cannot control the thoughts and opinions of others. Of course he doesn't have to sit and talk to the family, nor law enforcement. Its just a simple case of less than wonderful parenting and a lack of reinforcement of standing and acting for what is right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member