Hannah Graham: Body Recovered, 18 Oct, 2014 **Awaiting Forensic Confirmation** #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
bbm this ties into the hypotheses shared by quite a few people on ws that jlm is a narcissist.

Crime never pays.each time you get away with it, the chances of getting caught the next time, goes up even further.

Im starting to wonder now if he wasnt addicted to that feeling of almost but not quite getting caught in the act and thats what caused him to be so brazen in picking up his victims from public areas with cameras, with mh's shirt being left in plain sight on a bush, and in his running from police.

One last thrill before the game is up for this incredibly sick individual?

If that theory is correct, then i wonder how le can use it their advantage in this search?

Yes.

while so many are waiting for some pronouncement, this is an interesting little site that some might like to peruse....granted this submission is older but still enlightening...warning can be GRAPHIC to those more squeamish ( quite a good site to explore in general)

http://whyfiles.org/192forensic_anthro/index.html

I'm not sure there are multiple bodies. The LE guy who found the body was very open (too open) in that interview. I think he would have slipped something about another body. He seemed pretty certain about the skull and bones (with the long vertebrate) and it being in once piece. I think that's definitely one body. I'm just not sure anymore if that's Hannah? Why is it taking so long?

I think he did a good job out of channel, about as well and as honestly as he could, and that it may have not of hurt a thing.

On the single-vs-multiple-bodies... Initial talkative witness/searcher saw one body, and was likely pulled off as the serious investigative team rolled in. He may not yet know about additional bodies, if any. So because he only saw one body does not mean there is only one body.

On the HG-vs-not-HG... I tend to feel it's HG based on communications with the public. WE all have our doubts here, and maybe a few others, but the general public has the sense it's her, and if it's not, the longer LE waits to come forward with that, the worse it reflects on LE.

Even if it's not a dumping ground, given the circumstances they have a duty to treat it as potentially such. Which explains bringing the dogs back in, extended search times, and not releasing much info.

JM may have not thought about all of the things we are thinking that could have happened that night but I imagine he has gone over some type of plan in his mind a time or two. I have yet to hear anywhere if someone has found something that triggers him in the fall time. "Back to school" rapist/killer/abductor. Maybe he is mad because he never got to finish college cause he was kicked out? Maybe he was getting more and more mad as time passed (being 32 now and never finished college) and has made it really tough on LE to be able to ID remains.

Yes, indeed. I had just posted a bit ago on the RAT/JM thread about the ask stuff. Did Hannah have any kind of account like that at all, lik kik or another social platform? I can't help revisiting the videos of her downtown walking as if she were in a hurry at first and then more casually when beside LJ. It just doesn't make sense she'd up and walk away from her friends and go downtown unless there was a reason for doing so.

Hannah was on Yik-Yak quite a lot from her Twitter (she posted several screenshots).

JM may have not thought about all of the things we are thinking that could have happened that night but I imagine he has gone over some type of plan in his mind a time or two. I have yet to hear anywhere if someone has found something that triggers him in the fall time. "Back to school" rapist/killer/abductor. Maybe he is mad because he never got to finish college cause he was kicked out? Maybe he was getting more and more mad as time passed (being 32 now and never finished college) and has made it really tough on LE to be able to ID remains.

Maybe there are more young girls who are drunk/vulnerable available once school starts back up.

I haven't been able to check in that good today to know if this has been posted, but supposedly Morgan's shirt is the DNA tie to JM and Fairfax.

http://www.timesdispatch.com/news/l...cle_7b30be00-5e93-538a-8a43-071f9a677254.html

Quote: Eichner said that at first the shirt, which did not quite match the description given by police, did not raise serious suspicion. “It was so open, it didn’t seem like it could be anything,” he said.

But while driving to Richmond, he decided to call his roommate. He asked him to go outside the apartment to see if the shirt was still there. It was, and the roommate called police and turned it over.

“It was a few months later (the police) contacted us and told us it did have her DNA on it,” Eichner said of the T-shirt. He said the shirt was turned over to the Charlottesville police and that’s who he believes called with the news about the DNA.

Soon after that, Eichner said police told them the shirt was connected to a 2005 sexual assault in the City of Fairfax. “Obviously, at that time, they didn’t have an identity of the person in the Fairfax case,” he said.

Maybe there are more young girls who are drunk/vulnerable available once school starts back up.

maybe, but there are more chances of getting caught in the fall I think, there was a football game that same day, start back of school and police usually around cause they know people wanna get back to hanging with friends (ugh). I wonder if he ever had a death in the family or got denied to his favorite school or what. There is some emotional trigger for this time.

I think he did a good job out of channel, about as well as he honestly could and that it may have not of hurt a thing.

Just my thoughts, but the officer that was interviewed that found the remains may have never seen a skeletonized human before, other than in a textbook or video. That isn't something that even most law enforcement officers may ever see in a career. And while he is a sergeant, I would guess that his duty once the find was made was to secure the area and await the forensics team. I doubt he had more than a cursory glance, enough to recognize it was human. I doubt that it was just lying on top of the ground in pristine condition. It may have been partially obscured by leaves or twigs or dirt and the skull and spine may have had damage that was not noted until closer examination. As to being the vertebra of a taller person, I doubt that anyone without specific training could correctly judge a person's height by glancing at one bone. I believe the story he told in the interview is honest to the best of his knowledge, but anything he noted beyond it being a human skull and vertebra, I would take at face value. JMO

Thank you, but I'm a newbie here compared to Heroine. bessie has my deepest gratitude, too.

It seems the more answers they may be getting from the searches the deeper this gets. I believe it when LE states it's a "complex" investigation with a lot of work left to be done.
Yes,sure does. They are keeping it very tight lipped maybe to make sure he does get a fair trial. I know you are new here,so am I, I joined b/c of HG too I really hope you stay here even when this is over and put your insight into other cases because you are a super sleuth.

And yes- Bessie is our rock here. Thanks everyone.

What if something happened to the teeth that caused them not to be readily identifiable and the ME now has to wait for DNA results? That would cause a delay in the ID. Perhaps vultures, animals (hate to write this) scattered the teeth or large portions of them, or crushed a bone or something like that.

I haven't been able to check in that good today to know if this has been posted, but supposedly Morgan's shirt is the DNA tie to JM and Fairfax.

http://www.timesdispatch.com/news/l...cle_7b30be00-5e93-538a-8a43-071f9a677254.html

Quote: Eichner said that at first the shirt, which did not quite match the description given by police, did not raise serious suspicion. “It was so open, it didn’t seem like it could be anything,” he said.

But while driving to Richmond, he decided to call his roommate. He asked him to go outside the apartment to see if the shirt was still there. It was, and the roommate called police and turned it over.

“It was a few months later (the police) contacted us and told us it did have her DNA on it,” Eichner said of the T-shirt. He said the shirt was turned over to the Charlottesville police and that’s who he believes called with the news about the DNA.

Soon after that, Eichner said police told them the shirt was connected to a 2005 sexual assault in the City of Fairfax. “Obviously, at that time, they didn’t have an identity of the person in the Fairfax case,” he said.

Its like JM wanted it to be found. Putting it in a high populated area, knowing that if anyone had listened to the news then someone would surely recognize the brand. Why not throw it in the trashcan? Sounds like he was playing catch me if you can

Hannah was on Yik-Yak quite a lot from her Twitter (she posted several screenshots).

You know, I just now thought of something related to this. Mods, please move if necessary, but the other night I was going back over AM's disappearance and was on either her Vine or Instagram, and she had posted a video of herself inside McGrady's. Now I know McGrady's is a well-known place in C'ville, but with the investigation into AM's social media (likely the *******), it got me thinking about the fact that HG first went to McGrady's that night as if she were looking for someone. When she wasn't let in, she got frantic and took off, ran to the downtown mall, where she soon encountered JM. I don't know quite what I'm getting at here, but in the AM case, RAT has said he wanted to buy drugs and AM told him she knew a guy. Some have speculated that HG was on a search for something like that as well. Perhaps JM is the dealer, HG had never met him except online and she headed down there to meet up? I hope that is not the case, but the McGrady's thing in AM's social media and the fact that HG went there that night struck me.

I think just because we don't have a publicly announced "official" ID doesn't necessarily mean they haven't ID'd the remains.

Makes me wonder why the remains were not located much sooner. Two calls should have triggered a search, Imo.

I think it should, but in practice with so much information often small oversights or a breakdown in communication leads to things being missed like this.

Cha Ching, on all counts right there.

You know, I just now thought of something related to this. Mods, please move if necessary, but the other night I was going back over AM's disappearance and was on either her Vine or Instagram, and she had posted a video of herself inside McGrady's. Now I know McGrady's is a well-known place in C'ville, but with the investigation into AM's social media (likely the *******), it got me thinking about the fact that HG first went to McGrady's that night as if she were looking for someone. When she wasn't let in, she got frantic and took off, ran to the downtown mall, where she soon encountered JM. I don't know quite what I'm getting at here, but in the AM case, RAT has said he wanted to buy drugs and AM told him she knew a guy. Some have speculated that HG was on a search for something like that as well. Perhaps JM is the dealer, HG had never met him except online and she headed down there to meet up? I hope that is not the case, but the McGrady's thing in AM's social media and the fact that HG went there that night struck me.

I have a friend who know HG. She wasn't one to be into that. She just drank, she wasn't into drug according to her friends but yes I think all of us are VERY curious to know why she went to McGradys and then to downtown mall. LE knows why she went to McGradys. Its all on the cell phone records but they won't say till trial. The fact Longo said "she clearly lost her way" not buying it. She was a soph not a freshman.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FireSun42