Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 6- Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
:seeya: Thanks for posting this link, TM !

I just took a peek in the links above and there was one post on the possible "mystery witness" that I thought was interesting:

:drumroll: The former "Jury Foreman" !

And aren't there some "rumors" going around about him and CMJA and the DT ?

Hmmm ... is this even a possibility that the defense could call him as to why he did not vote for the DP ?

:dunno: I know it's probably way out there ... but nothing is out there when it comes to CMJA and her DT !

:moo:

No, it's not him. :)

I'm really leaning toward the guy from New Zealand, who can't be forced to testify so has some leverage to insist on conditions.

Will Pitts at Channel 12 also mentioned that an undercover cop would be a possibility, although I can't think why one would be involved in this case.

Long time reader (since the CA days), but I've never posted. I actually just had a revelation from the first trial. Do you guys remember the Gus Searcy testimony? When he refused to give the name of the person in the car with him? JSS ordered him to give the name under seal. Is this possibly the person that is testifying? It probably isn't this person per AZL's comments on "logical" reasons to have the courtroom dark for a witness, but I thought it may be a long shot.

If nothing else, watch this hilarious exchange with JSS and Searcy...a PPL Ring Guy with no attorney handy. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xb9S-DMD6yE

Long time member, but first post. I don't think there is any person or thing that can mitigate or minimize the severe cruelty of this murder. I wouldn't worry about this witness. Whoever it is isn't really in her corner or they would be public and not hiding IMO. May sound silly, but I've always wondered why prosecution didn't focus on the fact that she left the dog like she did. That was also very cruel and may have impact on jurors. It does bother me very much.

I've thought a lot about Napoleon myself. Jodi just abandoned him to be taken care of or not by Travis' hear nothing/see nothing housemates. Hopefully they were giving him food and water. But that poor little dog must have been frantic. I'm sure he knew exactly where Travis was and that something was very, very wrong. At least Travis had the good sense to make arrangements for Napoleon in his will.

eda8f86464fc4988f241a0d253fa9a95.jpg

I also do not buy the Victor Arias boyfriend story. Who the heck has money to send their teen- a troubled teen- on an exchange student trip and they date someone with the same last name?

Sounds like a bad plot from a 90s movie. Most of her alleged relationships do. I only believe Darryl Brewer and the little bit Travis got to leave behind.

He was the driver of the wrecker that came to take Jodi's car to a shop to get fixed. She blew a tire on the way to Travis's memorial, and wanted to go to Ihop for pancakes on the other side of town. Anyway you can see the charge on her bank statement that is in evidence. Weldon Tire Service in Yreka. She then bought a plane ticket on Priceline for 249.00 bucks to get there.

She made a tow man drive her to get pancakes?

I also do not buy the Victor Arias boyfriend story. Who the heck has money to send their teen- a troubled teen- on an exchange student trip and they date someone with the same last name?

Sounds like a bad plot from a 90s movie. Most of her alleged relationships do. I only believe Darryl Brewer and the little bit Travis got to leave behind.

I believe she made up the story up to emulate Travis' ex-gf's who had been on mission trips to Costa Rica.

Travis Victor Alexander? Jodi Arias? Come on!

Re: Mystery Witnesses List

Napoleon, with reluctant testimony of arf (translated: she killed TA but petted me nicely once)

And she kept trying to give me baths and rinse me off with a glass. Because I guess somehow she never realized that wet, soapy pugs can be a little slippery and only an IDIOT would try to use a glass to rinse off a dog. She might drop the glass, the glass might break, the dog could get hurt. I don't care about the possibility of Jodi getting hurt, but I shouldn't have had to worry about ME getting hurt because this psycho did something stupid.

(I don't actually believe the broken glass/dog-bathing story.... but even if it were true, it's insane. Who does that?)

What was her purpose for telling that story? About getting pancakes?

There was no purpose other than to steer away from the real reason why she was in the interrogation room. Little did she know she would soon meet another short Mexican guy who would successfully prosecute her. Except he was not so harmless. Sweet!

There was no purpose other than to steer away from the real reason why she was in the interrogation room. Little did she know she would soon meet another short Mexican guy who would successfully prosecute her. Except he was not so harmless. Sweet!

BBM: lol! Perfect.

There's not much to go on from just reading the docket, but I just don't see any way of reading this to say that Cheryl Karp was going to be allowed to testify under a pseudonym. Or that anyone at all would be allowed to do so.

Also, it appears there was an order entered 2/21/14 right in that time period that was also sealed. :banghead:

AZL,

Just wondering the legalities of the "person in the car" situation. If that name was sealed, and the defense wanted that person to come and testify, would JSS be compelled or bound to leave their name under seal because of how it was provided in the guilt phase? Is it possible this is the reason that person is testifying in the dark? Although, I'm not sure who it could be or what testimony they could provide that would necessitate that?

Also, one other thought for levity...maybe they were able to get GOD to come and testify??

It's late and I'm tired and I x'd out of an article I was reading so I can't reference it here BUT anyway. It's about the lawyers who are trying to reverse closing the courtroom. Apparently they aren't just appealing it, they have somehow stopped the witness from testifying until ruling. The defenses can call other witness but not this one until decision. Is that a good sign or positive sign that it will be overturned? They mean business!

:hilarious: :hilarious: lol ! Oh wait -- maybe CMJA can this song in the :jail: house talent contest ...

:hilarious: :hilarious:

Oh Jeeze... can you imagine? She'd keep losing her place, changing the lyrics, adding a bunch of meaningless detail, making stuff up, telling people she wrote the song and is actually a talented songwriter (which will then become one of her mitigating factors), and then she'll get all misty telling everyone in earshot that Travis used to always ask her to sing this song to him after their sexual activities (which she'll list in great detail), but then, on second thought, she'd say wait, no, that actually she was afraid to sing this for Travis because he'd body slam her every time she messed up the lyrics, which of course she'd do all the time because he'd be screaming at her and her brain would scramble, but she loved him so much she'd just keep on singing, through the fear and the pain.

"And then he'd come on my face."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member