Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 6- Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
KCL…...No, I don't think they even talked about the media being shut out. One of the posters here said Nancy
Grace didn't bring up JA trial at all during her show. Not sure about Drew.

Dr Drew had subs on in his place this evening. There was no mention of Arias.

Nope... I had it on while doing Halloween cupcakes...not a mention of it....weird...

As my friend said "they are done with the trial". Very weird but I'm hoping they stayed to get victim impact statements covered and then Jodi Arias starts to fade in to the oblivion hole in the ground from whence she came.

OMG I think the courtroom would spontaneously combust. :eek:

LOL I am about spontaneously combusted here just thinking about it...

It really would be an unleashing of the lawyers like we have never seen before. What almost cracks me up even more is thinking about Nurmi droning on questioning Grace, and she gets snarky with him, and then he tries to go "Martinez" on her a la the line he played with Flores a few days ago, "Do you have a problem with your memory?"

I think Gus had someone (married female) was in his car and "heard" Chris Hughes try to intimidate him about the......... I'm drawing a blank. It was at the first and a prosecutors misconduct something. Gus didn't want the woman's name released. Jodi was already in jail.

Who knew PPL was such a bubbling cauldron of intrigue and drama. Maybe if all this is ever done, the company will have to change its name. Again. (Officially it's "LegalShield" now, but that doesn't seem to have stuck.)

Speaking of bubbling cauldrons, I just remembered that tomorrow is Halloween. If Jodi weren't sitting in an Arizona jail cell going all gray and saggy, who/what do you suppose she'd dress up as? She's already about as scary as it gets. I wouldn't be at all surprised if people are dressing up as her!

And no more pumpkin carving for our little artist. Ever.

Ok I am getting way too tired. My new favorite phrase is "Going Martinez on him/her" Especially when his line of questioning gets kind of snarky and he adds "Right" to the end of all of his questions.

Who knew PPL was such a bubbling cauldron of intrigue and drama. Maybe if all this is ever done, the company will have to change its name. Again. (Officially it's "LegalShield" now, but that doesn't seem to have stuck.)

Speaking of bubbling cauldrons, I just remembered that tomorrow is Halloween. If Jodi weren't sitting in an Arizona jail cell going all gray and saggy, who/what do you suppose she'd dress up as? She's already about as scary as it gets. I wouldn't be at all surprised if people are dressing up as her!

And no more pumpkin carving for our little artist. Ever.

I saw on twitter some nitwit saying they were dressing up as JA for Halloween. A hockey mask on a tall creepy man would be less frightening.

She says it was in January and the car dealer didn't give her the right kind of wheel locks? Was this the Lexus that was going to be repoed, and she "bought" Travis's BMW?

Yes. Except it was an Infinity (as in "How long will Jodi be in hell?"), and it wasn't repo'd, she "gave it back to the bank."

Oh great, I forgot all about this gem and now I am cracked up even more...

"What's a girl to do, after-all?" "It's not her fault" :laughing:

The snarkiness is the best...makes me wonder if he is that quick-witted and snarky in his personal life as well, or if he's more chill?

I love how the unanimous "yes" comes in so dramatically. Then "but wait". It's just brilliant.

JM: Judge, would you direct the witness to answer the question...

JSS: Yes, Ms. Grace listen closely to the question

NG: Can you repeat the question?

JM: Mike...

OMG it would be hours and hours of that with never getting a question answered. LMAO

OMG it would be hours and hours of that with never getting a question answered. LMAO

Exactly, because each time, she would interject something else and JM would be back to "Did I ask you...?" (Or even better when he refers to himself in the third person "Did the prosecutor ask you...?") "Yes or no"

Around and around they would go...I guess this could be the reverse psychology to JMs line of questioning? Although I think he's too smart to fall down that rabbit hole more than once

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RedStateRenegade